• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth oral use duration?

iaou

Bluelighter
Hi, my question is how long is the high of eating meth I’ve heard anything from 6-72 hours so I’m pretty confused. Also how much should I eat usually I smoke like .15 and I’m good for a while. Someone I know told me to do less than a bowl pack but our bowl packs are like .05 to not waste any so I feel like that can’t even be close enough. Thank you

For vast majority of people the high is around 8-12 hours with possibility of insomnia for another 12-24 hours after that. Depends on individual, dose, and product quality. You’d be safe enough eating the same amount that you smoke first go. However wait at least an hour before redosing since it can take a while to come on. If you are going to eat it, put it in a gelcap or a twist of toilet paper to swallow it.

For vast majority of people the high is around 8-12 hours with possibility of insomnia for another 12-24 hours after that. Depends on individual, dose, and product quality. You’d be safe enough eating the same amount that you smoke first go. However wait at least an hour before redosing since it can take a while to come on. If you are going to eat it, put it in a gelcap or a twist of toilet paper to swallow it.
Alrighty I’ll make sure to do that and thank you!

I’ve found in my limited experience that 8-12hrs seems about right.

-GC

If you've not done it that way yet, best to keep it modest to begin with. The effects come on gradually in what feels like a repeating wave that increases in intensity before leveling off and leaving you with a wonderful buzz for probably 10-12 hours. If you can get through the sometimes unpleasant onset, (why starting off small is important) then you'll be rewarded with a very clean and long lasting high.

Don't do it that way too often though. The tradeoff is rapid tolerance.

i found eating meth to be VERY similar to an mdma high but with a much longer duration of effect. i agree with atelier3 take what your used to dosing. i remember having a very nice buzz all day. one of my fav ways of taking meth. super underrated.

Up to 16 hours my experience. Be very careful how much you eat it's very potent stuff and there's not much you can do to reverse it when it hits. If you weigh a point too high it'll be a rough time. Start small maybe and eat more if needed.

Oral meth lis a really good buzz done properly and way less fiendy than any other way. Have fun.

Been doing 20mg max once a day, exclusively orally and very occasionally, and it seems to keep me nice and alert for hours.
I don't feel it's addictive for me but I'm more of a downer person. I don't crave it at all.

First time I did it (first time ever with meth) i swear I could still feel it the following day. It does last for ages unlike other stimulants I've tried. It's the opposite of cocaine, which has a very shitty duration.
You don't really need much meth orally to stay awake for hours.
Based on my limited experience I can't fathom how some people can smoke or inject over 100mg at once of meth...
I never feel my heart beating fast with any stimulant to be honest but that could be because I'm always on opioids at the same time as I'm dependent on them. They do lower blood pressure so they probably minimise the vasoconstriction caused by stimulants taken at the same time.
I think the opioids I take also help me avoid feeling a comedown. I don't feel depressed or anything the day after doing a stimulant.