• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth. Is good meth around anymore?

Matticusloveswhiskey

Bluelighter
I've learned a lot about the p2p based method on making meth and the ephedrine based method.

It's all become p2p which is shit. The high isn't the same as ephedrine based meth. It's more alone in your head. Instead of being a chatty kathy, confident, witty, orgasm machine.

I was just wondering if anyone out there feels like they still get good quality meth?

Or has it all become kind of funky at doesn't deliver the typical meth high? Like it gets you high, but it's not the same as it use to be? Am i right? Or do some of you still get good shit?

I'm sure there is tons of good meth in the world.

Your local distributor might suck or be giving you some other amphetamine

Last time I did meth, like two years ago, there was plenty of reasonably priced and pure material available (in Euope, I think it came from France).

Weird that two products of different synths are that different. Maybe one is racemic and the other not? Or there are loads of unreacted precursors in the end product.

I mean why would it be cheaper if it is that good?
Back then, let's say around late 90s early 2000s, OMG!
A couple of bumps went a very long way and those tears streamed down your cheeks because it burned something awful.
I think it is still out there.
Depends on the region.
Haven't done it in years but last time I did, a small 50 dollars worth which would be almost equivalent to the baggie size 20 dollar coke, lasted me an entire week. That was 3 years ago in Florida.

It's out there, but ya gotta know yer dealer.
I'm not much into it anymore, but the last meth I got (about 6 months ago) was both cheap and so strong that it kinda scared me. One gram lasted me over two weeks.

It's out there, but ya gotta know yer dealer.
I'm not much into it anymore, but the last meth I got (about 6 months ago) was both cheap and so strong that it kinda scared me. One gram lasted me over two weeks.
Ok, so in some places especially west coast, prices have always been lower then east coast area i suppose it takes a lot to make across.
So, it's great think that there is still good stuff out there.
But i never really felt anything came close to the late 90s and early 2000s.
Oh btw, why did it scare you?
Paranoia that it was that strong?

Yes...never heard about bad meth around....so what.personally for me is better to have neither good or bad.A lot of car accidents&serious mental issues amongst the kids.Situation isn't better compared to old H years....the kids aren't dying like before.....just are with permanent brain 🧠 damage.....just another big hook

I know my stuff is okay because I did the fent strips, and my tolerance is probably going up because I been using on and off the last 4 weeks after being clean for 5yrs.... I'm a banger. Haven't done this shit since I was 18 feels like I'm not remembering something. I test, crunch put water or injectable iv sodium chloride, mix filter and draw but I feel like I'm over diluting? I kinda don't mind a little extra juice because I don't want to burn my veins out but I am confused and having trouble remembering ...how much water to dope ratio? Tried the penny trick to guess how much I'm using per shot but I kinda just put enough water for it to dissolve... Should I wait longer for the dope to dissolve before I add more water? Any tips to help not water down shots? I would say I probably been using between 1-3 mg each shot tho I guess I should try to be more on the ball on exactly how much I'm using, any tips for that too? Penny trick

I don't know there's some real trash around, mainly when it dries out. Or twice a year local law enforcement does a operation and is dries up . down here 4 hours away from Mexico it's fucking insane! Strong shards for basically nothing . I've also run into old school white powder dope. Usually biker gangs - they seem to be dope connoisseurs.

I've learned a lot about the p2p based method on making meth and the ephedrine based method.

It's all become p2p which is shit. The high isn't the same as ephedrine based meth. It's more alone in your head. Instead of being a chatty kathy, confident, witty, orgasm machine.

I was just wondering if anyone out there feels like they still get good quality meth?

Or has it all become kind of funky at doesn't deliver the typical meth high? Like it gets you high, but it's not the same as it use to be? Am i right? Or do some of you still get good shit?
You have been taken in by the meme.

The cartels use P2P which does give racemic methamphetamine. However, the cartels perfected the use of tartaric acid or another chiral acid to separate out the d and l methamphetamine about 10 years ago.

If your meth isn't good, it's because you got cut to hell meth, not because it's a racemic mix. It's all D-methamphetamine.

Oi

It varies, I'm in Brisbane & the fluctuations in quality can be very frustrating. I wasn't sure of the chemical reasons but there are definitely reoccuring negative aspects of certain gear, that I'm becoming familiar with. But on the other hand I have experienced some absolutely 10/10 quality shards. Like right now in Brisbane, I've been experiencing stuff like I had in Sydney
209 style.......🥳🥳

I know my stuff is okay because I did the fent strips, and my tolerance is probably going up because I been using on and off the last 4 weeks after being clean for 5yrs.... I'm a banger. Haven't done this shit since I was 18 feels like I'm not remembering something. I test, crunch put water or injectable iv sodium chloride, mix filter and draw but I feel like I'm over diluting? I kinda don't mind a little extra juice because I don't want to burn my veins out but I am confused and having trouble remembering ...how much water to dope ratio? Tried the penny trick to guess how much I'm using per shot but I kinda just put enough water for it to dissolve... Should I wait longer for the dope to dissolve before I add more water? Any tips to help not water down shots? I would say I probably been using between 1-3 mg each shot tho I guess I should try to be more on the ball on exactly how much I'm using, any tips for that too? Penny trick
Yes, wait longer for it to dissolve. You could also try crushing up your meth into a FINE powder before you put it into your spoon (or whatever you use to hold your shot in) I usually just throw the whole crystals in my spoon tho. Then I kinda just add like 10-15 CC water at a time until it gets the way that I like my shots (which is a lot of ice and a little bit of water) crushing the crystals in the spoon seems to help so I guess I should just go ahead and crush it all in the first place lol. Hope I helped.

Or has it all become kind of funky at doesn't deliver the typical meth high? Like it gets you high, but it's not the same as it use to be? Am i right? Or do some of you still get g

I have had bad times looking for it so tried base for the second time.After doing so Instead of the extreme euphoria it was just a tiny short high.
My friends say clear has been crappy or hard to get.
My guess is the cartel guys or whoever are all in on Fentanyl now.