• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth harm reduction before after acetone wash

Espeed

Greenlighter
Hey first thanks for reading this!
So my meth when I bought it was heavily MSM cut I think. Smoking a a bowl would give me lots of loogies and it didn’t make lots of smoke.
In this state the meth did NOT cause stinging burning needles feeling in my mouth.
I then crushed it all to powder (like 18 grams) and put it in a glass cup. Then I poured pure acetone from hardware store into the cup.
I then swirled the cup for a few minutes and poured it into un-bleached coffee filter. It was white and pastey
Then I waited HOURS for the acetone to all evaporate. I was left with a white powder. I even crushed and moved the powder around so any trapped acetone can evaporate.
Anyways I smoked this and the stinging began.
Did I smoke some acetone or what? Thank for reading <3

Yeah, probably. Here’s what you gona do next time – after it seems most acetone evaporated you’ll dissolve crystals in a bit of distilled water, hot water, and just the minimum amount needed so it dissolves and than let that sit for a few days. You can use alcohol to speed up process.

Yeah, probably. Here’s what you gona do next time – after it seems most acetone evaporated you’ll dissolve crystals in a bit of distilled water, hot water, and just the minimum amount needed so it dissolves and than let that sit for a few days. You can use alcohol to speed u

Can I just keep grinding it to powder and the acetone trapped in the solids chunks would just evaporate away?

Yes, heat it a bit too. Ideally just to below boiling point of given crystal; as it's acetone just below melting point will do fine enough job

he won't have an apparatus/instrument that will get the melting point accurate enough because he's still unsure of his purity even now.... just my 2 cents

Well he just needs to stop heating as soon as it starts melting with tiny amount and then let plate or whatever cool just a bit and toss rest of crystals onto it