• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth, GHB,Bisoprolol, and Seroquel, on occasion Xanax. Please Read

jc7600

Greenlighter
Thank you all for taking the time and reading. It has been a little over 3 months where this has been my situation and Im EXHAUSTED of the worry and panic I get when I do T and G. And Please spare the advice, I completely understand, I choose to do this and I am doing this to myself. I get it now please see below my "daily" routine I suppose. I have been smoking for 2+ years

Day 1- Take my Bisoprolol 5MG that I have been taking now for two years. I did not start taking them for anything meth related. It was more for sure anxiety and panic.
I'll take some hits of the T Bong and dose 2.5 GHB. Then I'm lit! lol I do this pretty much everyday for 4-5 days with some LITTLE to no sleep.

Day 5-Start feeling weird. Paranoid. Sad. Worried. I question everything. And no questioning like Im going to go up to you in a grocery store and accost you but I am EXTRA aware of my surroundings.

Day 6- I know its time for real sleep so I'll take my last hits of the bong and last dose of G around 1-3PM. I take a little nap or whatever I can do to make 6 hours pass by!
(I say 6 hours because the actual pharmacist at a local Walgreens told me that as long as I wait 5-6 hours, the G will not cross or cause reaction to my seroquel. So I take my seroquel 100MG around 9-10PM and .25 XANAX.

The next morning I wake up feeling AMAZING. I dont smoke or dose or anything until after I eat breakfast and get my stuff ready for the week.

I do still go to work. I spend time with my family. I take magnesium, potassium, CO-Q10 400 MG, B12, and every other week I do IV Infusion therapy where a nurse will come out and hook up an IV and its "infused" with vitamins that meth completely depletes you of. I check my blood pressure every morning and evening, add a lunch time one on days that I am using.
I am 29 years old
I weight 190lbs
I am 6FT tall

I do not go out and cause problems I just simply enjoy the feeling of meth and GHB.
I am however starting to become paranoid about it and It is starting not to be so fun anymore.
Can someone give me some input if these combinations are just horrible? bad but not so bad? ANY info woud help!

These combinations are just horrible.
Stimulants & Depressants in combination = very bad for your body.
Bisoprolol and Seroquel are your actual medications, I assume? This is because of blood pressure issues and mental issues?
There's all sorts of side-effects that could occur from mixing your medication with other non-prescribed drugs.
No idea, what you want to hear. You know it's bad.

These combinations are just horrible.
Stimulants & Depressants in combination = very bad for your body.
Bisoprolol and Seroquel are your actual medications, I assume? This is because of blood pressure issues and mental issues?
There's all sorts of side-effects that could occur from mixing your medication with other non-prescribed drugs.
No idea, what you want to hear. You know it's bad.
Thank you all for taking the time and reading. It has been a little over 3 months where this has been my situation and Im EXHAUSTED of the worry and panic I get when I do T and G. And Please spare the advice, I completely understand, I choose to do this and I am doing this to myself. I get it now please see below my "daily" routine I suppose. I have been smoking for 2+ years

Day 1- Take my Bisoprolol 5MG that I have been taking now for two years. I did not start taking them for anything meth related. It was more for sure anxiety and panic.
I'll take some hits of the T Bong and dose 2.5 GHB. Then I'm lit! lol I do this pretty much everyday for 4-5 days with some LITTLE to no sleep.

Day 5-Start feeling weird. Paranoid. Sad. Worried. I question everything. And no questioning like Im going to go up to you in a grocery store and accost you but I am EXTRA aware of my surroundings.

Day 6- I know its time for real sleep so I'll take my last hits of the bong and last dose of G around 1-3PM. I take a little nap or whatever I can do to make 6 hours pass by!
(I say 6 hours because the actual pharmacist at a local Walgreens told me that as long as I wait 5-6 hours, the G will not cross or cause reaction to my seroquel. So I take my seroquel 100MG around 9-10PM and .25 XANAX.

The next morning I wake up feeling AMAZING. I dont smoke or dose or anything until after I eat breakfast and get my stuff ready for the week.

I do still go to work. I spend time with my family. I take magnesium, potassium, CO-Q10 400 MG, B12, and every other week I do IV Infusion therapy where a nurse will come out and hook up an IV and its "infused" with vitamins that meth completely depletes you of. I check my blood pressure every morning and evening, add a lunch time one on days that I am using.
I am 29 years old
I weight 190lbs
I am 6FT tall

I do not go out and cause problems I just simply enjoy the feeling of meth and GHB.
I am however starting to become paranoid about it and It is starting not to be so fun anymore.
Can someone give me some input if these combinations are just horrible? bad but not so bad? ANY info woud help!
Hi,

I see several issues. First, you don't say why you take the meds that are prescribed, so I have to wonder how the underlying medical conditions are going.
Not sleeping for 5+ days is dangerous. I mean, it's seriously dangerous. Studies show that patients with poor sleeping habits are more prone to Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, heart disease, neurological conditions including seizures, as well as just dying earlier. Poor sleep patterns is an under rated health problem.
You say you go to work and get family time but I question the family time piece. How "present" are you for them? You think they don't notice your behavior changes and mood/energy swings?
If the fun of meth/GHB is wearing off and you are starting to get paranoid, then you need to make some changes or the downward spiral you are on but don't seem to know, will accelerate.

You are smart to reach out. Do you have a doctor you trust?