• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Meth/GHB/benzo

Mark999

Greenlighter
So I’m trying to come down from a 12 hour meth binge, I didnt have a huge amount, must have smoked about 5 bowls but it was spread out and I stupidly kept bingeing long after I should have stopped for recovery purposes. I came for the last time and wanted to wrap it up quickly so showered, ate a croissant and took 2mg of dormonoct, a benzo that my shrink gave me for sleep. Still wired awake though. I poured a smaller shot of GHB than I’m used to and diluted it in a full glass of water. I’ve had two sips but want to take more to knock me out but scared of the G/benzo combo. I have ambien and solian aswell. Maybe half an ambien?

So I’m trying to come down from a 12 hour meth binge, I didnt have a huge amount, must have smoked about 5 bowls but it was spread out and I stupidly kept bingeing long after I should have stopped for recovery purposes. I came for the last time and wanted to wrap it up quickly so showered, ate a croissant and took 2mg of dormonoct, a benzo that my shrink gave me for sleep. Still wired awake though. I poured a smaller shot of GHB than I’m used to and diluted it in a full glass of water. I’ve had two sips but want to take more to knock me out but scared of the G/benzo combo. I have ambien and solian aswell. Maybe half an ambien?
Update. It eventually kicked in without having more G, musta knocked off around 4pm and woke up at 11pm with a meth headache. Ate something, took two codeines for the headache, one ambien and a vodka/orange. Hope I sleep again.

So I’m trying to come down from a 12 hour meth binge, I didnt have a huge amount, must have smoked about 5 bowls but it was spread out and I stupidly kept bingeing long after I should have stopped for recovery purposes.
4-5 bowls to yourself over a 12 hour period is actually nothing to scoff at. If you dont indulge regularly or even somewhat regularly, you're looking at at least 2 sleepless nights off that amount assuming you have decent quality drugs.

Meth and G is one of mine, and many other peoples favourite combos up there. It's also by far one of the most dangerous combos up with heroin+cocaine I.E a Speedball. The potential to overdose from each substantially changes and once it's being IV risk factor is heightened again.

So with things like this abstain. Or go very, very slow.
I overdosed on GHB and methadone(I'd forgot I wasn't on bupe anymore. It was intense and I'd hate to dear

I'm no expert but G and benzos together sounds pretty sketchy. Any two depressants together is a no go for me. At least including meth might keep your heart pumping.

4-5 bowls to yourself over a 12 hour period is actually nothing to scoff at. If you dont indulge regularly or even somewhat regularly, you're looking at at least 2 sleepless nights off that amount assuming you have decent quality drugs.

I’m always getting told I don’t put enough in because I tend to be a bit stingy with it so it really wasn't that much, the problem is the bingeing drags out over such a long period as opposed to say popping a pill

Well I’m back in the same situation again. Took an ambien 30 or 40 min ago and still wide awake even though my last puff was about 10hours ago. Tempted to have a half shot of G but kinda scared also. PS At least this time it was what I hope will be my last meth binge as I’ve been using since about the same time last year so using the anniversary as a thing to motivate me to quit. And part of my tooth broke off two days ago. So I’m over it.

From the dope? Ouch.
Good luck man. Those patches of boredom are the hardest part. But hey at least its not heroin you're kicking 😬

Yeah keep at it, think of them people with no teeth from meth mouth, if that won't stop you nothing will lol

You've got G to keep boredom at bay, fuck the meth off