• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth for the night...

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
So im out of heroin and my friend gave me some good chunks of "fire" white crystals. Haven t hit the pipe in a hot minute. Took a few good hits...bam energize lol im trying to avoid being dope sick from H.

Don't chase them hot crystals too awfully long, before you get sucked in proper fam.

My last shot of H was this morning so I should be sick by now but smoking Meth is keeping me well plus a very nice high.

It’s gonna make the h withdraw worse

This seems to vary from person to person. I've known a bunch of people who have said meth makes their heroin withdrawal feel worse.

I'm in the other camp though, me and my exbf often used to have a small shot of meth to help keep going when we were sick. It did help, at least for a little while.

IME it's not so much that it helps directly, it's that it helps you keep moving and keep doing shit, and that in itself helps suppress early H withdrawal symptoms.

My last shot of H was this morning so I should be sick by now but smoking Meth is keeping me well plus a very nice high.

I dunno where you live but in my experience, assuming it's a large shot, it takes about 8-12 hours before I feel sick. Less if it's a smaller shot though.

Be careful man. Meth as you're likely aware can really mess you up if you do it too long.

Generally my limit was about 3 days. After that I'd stop and rest.

I dunno where you live but in my experience, assuming it's a large shot, it takes about 8-12 hours before I feel sick. Less if it's a smaller shot though.

Be careful man. Meth as you're likely aware can really mess you up if you do it too long.

Generally my limit was about 3 days. After that I'd stop and rest.
It was about a 30 unit shot and wasnt very dark.

It was about a 30 unit shot and wasnt very dark.

That doesn't really tell me much. ;)

I mean how many units it is depends on how much water you're using, and how dark it might be depends on the heroin.

A lot of our heroin where I live mixes up totally clear. 30 units could have a half a point or it could have half a gram.

Anyway, how long it'll likely last also depends on your tolerance.

For me, if I took as much as I would normally take, it'd last about 8-12 hours before I started getting noticeably sick. But if it were say, half that amount, that time could be cut in half.

If I may ask, are you trying to get off heroin? Or just get through the time till your next shot?

I mean how many units it is depends on how much water you're using, and how dark it might be depends on the heroin.

A lot of our heroin where I live mixes up totally clear. 30 units could have a half a point or it could have half a gram.

For me, if I took as much as I would normally take, it'd last about 8-12 hours before I started getting noticeably sick. But if it were say, half that amount, that time could be cut in half.

If I may ask, are you trying to get off heroin? Or just get through the time till your next shot?
I use a 100 unit insulin syringe. I put 30 units of water on a spoon and add about dime worth of black tar heroin.

I like doing Heroin but I dont want to go back to using every day.

Would say a little meth will help to overcome the lethargy and fatigue from opioid withdrawal (dopaminergic effects, DA agonists amoreliate withdrawal) but when restlessness is already pronounced you'll get worsening,

Would say a little meth will help to overcome the lethargy and fatigue from opioid withdrawal (dopaminergic effects, DA agonists amoreliate withdrawal) but when restlessness is already pronounced you'll get worsening,
Ive been smoking meth all night so im good for now. Going to get my H later today.

Eventually it gets bad enough that it doesn't really help yeah. But it does help for a while. At least it did for me.