• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth.... For now

Dzlittl

Greenlighter
I'm a bit of an impatient fuck, I have a single torch, And then I have a quad torch with four jets. My impatience is wasteful isn't it? Cuz I started using it to melt it faster and it does, half of it isn't even melted by the time that I'm done with my hit, But it certainly tastes a whole lot warmer than it should, or at least than I know can. Am I wasting just a tiny bit here or am I wasting a lot?

And does anybody know why only certain badges of meth give me the worst back aches and shoulder aches I feel like I'm locked up. Beyond stiff.

Stimulants tend to distort people's sense of time.

You may have been sitting for a chair for hours or lying down in a weird position (thinking it was only 30 minutes). Not too many stim heads practice good health in general, lol. It could be anything though. But no... the drug wouldn't give you back pain. I'm guessing the shoulder aches are from good product that makes you tweaked and not consciously realize how often you're moving around. I do get cramps on stims because I get locked in the same position physically for a while when I'm high..

half of it isn't even melted by the time that I'm done with my hit, But it certainly tastes a whole lot warmer than it should, or at least than I know can. Am I wasting just a tiny bit here or am I wasting a lot?

I am definitely not an expert smoker but if you get a full hit off only a half-melted puddle two things are happening. You possibly have too much product in the bowl. You are saving product from being wasted from excessively pluming more than you can inhale. Several guides I’ve read actually suggest that not melting the whole thing is more economical. Plus that unmelted bit is just that much harder to burn.

I get aches in my shoulders from hunching over my pipe while trying to simultaneously smoke and watch TV or use a computer. Partly to do with your eyes having to constantly switch between long and short difference. And if you are the kind of tweaker that likes to touch themselves for hours on end while high you can end with all kinds of pains and strains after a few hours pass much quicker than you realised as @GetMeOutOfThisCRAP explains above.

Use the single torch and hold it AWAY from the meth. Let it slowly melt down, all of it. Let it get to that low low simmer and take lighter off and meth vapor will plume like crazy for the biggest best hit you can get.

right now your burning it for sure!

this will only take a few more seconds for 1) bigger hits 2) no burning and 3) lasts longer.

also hold your hits in. Youll get higher. This is not dangerous no meth recrystallizes in lungs or whatever so if youve heard that scratch that nonsense. Hold your hits in.

Set alarms on your phone @ 1/2 he intervals. Quiet tones to avoid heart attacks. You’ll be surprised how fast they come. Time is relative on shit.
As to holding hits for long time, remember that after a point the rush is lack of oxygen