• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - First Time - first/last time with crystal meth

I am curious for the OP to explain the whole forced usage thing. Not that I disbelieve you, but this is a kinda interesting story....well???

As for the drug jacking OP up, we all know that different people react differently to different things, and setting (i.e. mugged, 'forced' to take something) could alter the reaction....Hey OP, try to elaborate a bit more in yr tales so that we can help/understand/enjoy them more.

peace

jt

fuck i wish someone forced me to do drugs! :D

8.gif
: you are going to do all that coke and im going to stand here until you're done!

9.gif
: no please don't make me snort all the cocaine mister...

hey ya'll what up with the negativity in this forum now? Why not just stop posting if all you got inside your mind is negativity. No reason to spread that around ya know? Spread love <3

No negativity, noob. After a while around here you learn to call bullshit sooner rather than later.

FC :!

To OP:
I used to do 2 grams of crystal, smoked, every month for two days straight and never have "amp dick" or freaked out like that. I understand everyone reacts differently, but come on... someone's watching a lot of tv today. Granted meth heads are the more unstable/unpredictable drug users but they don't fucking force anyone to get high on THEIR supply.
50mg of meth... lol you use a 0.000g precision scale for that?

Ps... ask your friend to "force" me to do his drugs. I will comply.

so someone robbed you, and THEN gave you some of thier drugs? whatever bro

Getting "amp dick" or dilated pupils isn't a sing of O.Ding, Everytime I do a lot of MDMA or speed my pupils dialte and my dick sometimes get smaller, But it's back to normal the next day.
So the guy forced you do meth, Then he told he you he sells meth and gave you a .1?
Or did you buy it?... either way it doesn't make sense why would a meth dealer force you to do meth then give you more meth for free.
And how could you buy it if you just got mugged?
I'm not really understanding all of your story.

To OP:

Most digital scales go down 2 decimal places, even the ones you get at a liquor store.

They are not uncommon.

Why would any meth user give you free product? That shit makes no sense.

amp dick and dilated pupils!? fuck me, i look like a fuckin alien my pupils go so big after mdma/phet... and as for the amp dick i get that every time... wears off the next day! i get the same thing with coke aswell tho.. (not coke cut with speed... although there does seem to be a lot of that around atm for some reason)

Yeah this seems fishy. What meth addict would mug you, then force you to take some of his drugs? Instead of taking them himself...

To OP:
I used to do 2 grams of crystal, smoked, every month for two days straight and never have "amp dick" or freaked out like that. I understand everyone reacts differently, but come on... someone's watching a lot of tv today. Granted meth heads are the more unstable/unpredictable drug users but they don't fucking force anyone to get high on THEIR supply.

Hi may I know if you have overdosed or know someone who has, and if yes, whether chronic dizziness / head pressure is something common as an aftermath. I am a first time user, overdosed on smoking 1.5-1.8 grams over 2 days. It is now 8 weeks into my overdose - here is my original post https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/meth-overdose-chronic-dizziness.883511/
Your help will be much appreciated.