Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - First Time - first/last time with crystal meth

rekh

Greenlighter
Hi all, this is my first post, so to start i will just say hi to all :)...recently i was put in a bad situation where a tweaker forced me to do crystal meth..he gave me a huge hit (something he would hit (50mg+))...but i told him i'd only do half cause it was my first time so there would be more for him (which he liked)..(this is all after being mugged btw) lol..but anyways i took the hit (snorted) prolly something around 30mg...then the guy said he sells and gave me a .1 crystal...i went home and thought "what the hell i've already done one..lets hit another"...so i hit half a coke sized line (i used to do coke on a pretty daily basis :s (iv and sniffed))...prolly another 15mg or so...then after a while i stared to have signes of ampehtimine overdose (amphetamine dick and large pupil dilation (which indicated to me i had too much vascasular constriction..also my heart was racing...it felt similar to a coke od...but i just was freaking out randomly and thats when it got worse...i was scared shittless because i had almost died due to a few coke overdoses a couple months back...anyways i decided i would head to the hospital because of the dangers i was facing (i was all alone after i left where i was being mugged)...i was crippled with anxiety, paranoia and just plain fear...it felt like (lsd + cocaine) x 10...by the time i got there (i walked about 1km to get there) i was feeling a bit better but these uneasy feeling kept coming over me...so once i got into emerge i told the triage nurse a lie about why i was there....i did say it was urgent and she noticed i had a very high blood pressure and heart rate accompanied by a heart palpitation...i ended up just staying the night on a few ivs they gave me...i came down for 3 days and finally i was able to sleep on the 4th..

now after my little experience it made me question...if you do meth (crystal by any method) why do you do it? what do you like/dislike about it? do you find it dangerous? are there anything that make it better...idk if i will ever try it again just because of my fears but if i do i will prolly iv it...anyways thanks for listening and use safely :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_healthissues
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
your scared of meth but you want to iv it? that doesnt sound right. ur story sounds wierd to me. how were you forced to do it and the mugging? i dnt get it.

So you gave yourself a wicked panic attack after doing some meth?

Yet after doing a small amount you suddenly aquired psychotic features...

You're either painfully clueless or talking out of your ass.

i did a lot....and pretty quickly...afaik a dose of crystal is about 30mg...and a 50mg dose is enough to kill for a firsttime user....so idk why you're ripping on me..i don't lie...i did too much and paniced

This story doesn't seem quite right to me.

How can anyone force you to smoke meth?

And all this from 30mg or so.

Sorry mate but unless you have some pre existing mental illness or something i struggle to believe this story.

50mg of meth wouldn't kill anyone, please do some reading in the other forums on this to gain a better understanding of how the drugs works.

Trip reports isn't the best place to ask advice.

Try here for a start.

Amphetamine FAQ

i did a lot....and pretty quickly...afaik a dose of crystal is about 30mg...and a 50mg dose is enough to kill for a firsttime user....so idk why you're ripping on me..i don't lie...i did too much and paniced

That simply isn't true. Where are you getting this info? For a first time user, 50mg should give them a good buzz, but it's hardly enough to kill. Even the .1g (100mg) dose you mentioned in your original post isn't particularly big. I could use ten times that (sometimes even more) in a single day. And I'm talking about pure crystal meth. Maybe the meth you did was laced with something nasty?

^Damn, a gram of pure a day? jeeze......

Well, that's my upper limit... my usage varies from a point to a gram a day. But even a gram a day is nothing compared to some people I know, who regularly go through an ounce a week!

Have you been watching "The Cleaner" again? People are only "forced" to smoke / snort meth on TV and in the movies.

FC

so i hit half a coke sized line ...prolly another 15mg or so...

Since when was a coke sized line only 30 mg? Your coke would have to be damn pure for that to affect you, and chances are if you bought it off the street in the states that you didn't get anything close to as good as it gets. Same with the crystal.

So somebody mugged you and then forced you to take meth, and you overdosed and had to go to hospital for three days? Sounds like an anti-drug propaganda story or something. :p

A tweaker forced you to do it? I doubt that. I've been in the drug scene for almost 15 years all sorts of substances and never once heard of anyone being "forced" to do anything. And nobody that's addicted to any substance is going to go that out of their way to give away some of their product.

But you found a lotto ticket on the ground and won 25,000 bucks!!! But you had to use it all to pay your hospital bill, which was 24,999.99 :(

yeah, it sounds pretty assy to me, too. the only thing that might make this credible is if you got a hold of some really bad meth. it might have had some other shit in it that made you feel that way. i seriously doubt the meth had anything to do with how you felt. hell, it might have been completely psychological. it might have been just a panic attack. the first time i took suboxone, i took 2mg combined with an opiate potentiator(can't remember the name). i wasn't sure how the suboxone was going to make me feel, especially with the potentiator and i started to panic. i ended up giving myself "symptoms" that weren't really happening. i thought i was going to die. after about 2 hours i calmed down and everything went away, and i was just high. that is probably what happened to you. as for staying up for days, that's what happens on amphetamines. on a good trip, i can take 60mg of adderall XR and stay up for 2.5 days. you just freaked out because you never did it before. i've done that before when i take a new drug, because i suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder. either that, or your making it all up.

meth dick 73 up, 20 down love it hate it

Often occurs after a big night on Methamphetamines or MDMA (ecstasy). The size of your penis will shrink to a childlike state (<5yrs) after excessive consumption of either of the stated stimulants/substances.

Don't worry, it will return to normal size within the next few days; the length of time probably depending on how much of the drug you have taken.

wtf....