• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth doesn't want to be friends

The quality around is often times shit. Sometimes going a few days without helps. Doing downers helps me. I switch back and fourth. Whenever I dont have both, I stop feeling it as much. The key though is the quality. You want a batch with higher acidity to be good for shooting it. Look for stuff with a pinkish tint to it. And sometimes you have to up the dosage to one really good one instead of a bunch of small ones.

well i truly wish you get over those demons. because a good flail is only good for so long. it gets old. the shit loses its spice. the people all want to rip you off or hurt you. sober life becomes the true high. no judgment though at all i've got my own demons and i've let them control my life far too many years before.
Truth

If you're on antipsychotic(s) they can block the pleasurable effects of meth.

It is none of my business but it apparently is having some effect on you if you've injected it 100 times. Most people would not pay the money or take the risk to inject random substances into their body that dont actually do anything.

Sometimes people hope drugs up so much that people assume they're going to be swept up to the heavens by a choir of angels. I think you might just be underwhelmed by it.

It's also possible that you have some biological anomaly that is causing this, but either way, it is a tough mystery to solve here over the forums.