• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth doesn't want to be friends

Ddvvaq27

Greenlighter
So before I started IV meth, like most people I did the whole smoking snorting booty bumping phase. The only problem was that it never did anything for me. The first time I did it, I smoked it and didn't feel anything at all. The only noticeable effect was not feeling tired. I smoked maybe 12-15 hits of solid grade T over the course of a night and nothing. Nothing from snorting, nothing from booty bumping nothing from swallowing. The first time I felt any essence of a buzz maybe was my first time smoking out of a bubbler. But it was just that, a buzz, and not even a meth-grade buzz.

Eventually I moved to IV, I had been waiting for a safe learning opportunity to come along for a while. Had a friend IV 75mgs, and nothing.

Now since that day I have IV'd maybe a hundred times total. I've never felt a rush. I can say I've gotten some essence of a high but after maybe 2 hours I find myself looking at my pupils in the mirror to determine if i'm still high cause I can't feel any difference. I've upped dosages to a peak of 0.325g/shot but average maybe 0.2g. I can feel the rush happening but it doesn't feel like it should. My heartbeat quickens, slight light-headedness or dizzy feeling (in a good way) but no euphoria, no heat wave (although I do get the cough). It just feels like I finished a long run and am dehydrated or something. No change in mood.

Can someone try to explain why meth just doesn't seem to do anything for me/tips to try? If I wasn't addicted to the needle as much as the drugs I'd be done wasting my money by now, but i fantasize about what that rush will feel like once I get it. Variables I've already considered/accounted for:

Filtering: I have backloaded (dumb, i know but still) and filtered with cotton balls of varying density and circumfrance. No difference.

Water to Meth ratio: i do a 0.2g shot with 10-15 units of water to make sure I get the most the quickest and before reuptake inhibitor shit or whatever gets blocked.

Tolerance: By now I have a significant tolerance to meth. At least I think so. Since the effects are so marginalized i don't have much to measure it with. I take a week break every other week and do maybe 2 shots/week. If I don't, a 0.325g shot will literally do nothing, barely even give me energy.

Purity: Have tried from 7 different sources total, 4 of which were close friends that IV the same shit all day long.

Not Shooting Correctly: I have never missed, except maybe partially. After the first time I learned myself and pretty much nailed it since day one. Insert, register, inject while watching needle to make sure it stays stationary, then nothing. It almost always goes this smoothly and I'm sanitary and such as well, I could be in the Olympics for this shit I swear. On the few occasions that I've felt a sting I took the needle out immediately and re-shot. Once and only once did I start injecting and feel a surge of heat start at the injection site and move down to my hand and back up a to about my bicep before fading. I injected probably like 10mgs before I thought I might have missed and re-shot. This only happened once, I was registered as usual, I have no idea why.

Anyways yeah, any thoughts or tips are appreciated.

I never got any euphoria from meth, some people just don't.

Yeah, funny how this drug does nothing for you, in fact, you've even come to hate it, and yet you still smoke a pack of it a day.

Wait, I mean, inject it into your veins. See, people who haven't done meth are like, "whaaaa just like Extra-strength Tobacco??? Are you high?" Yes, and yes. That's what they mean by addictive. The only cigarette a smoker ever "feels" is the first one of the day if he's lucky, and it's identical to the feeling you get from a good hit of meth.

I don't know what people are on about with their euphoria business. I've gotten a headrush before that wasn't exactly pleasant, sometimes after really sucking the vapor down I feel a little giddy and dizzy (and then the room sounds different and I realize I was underwater just a moment ago . . . before the music starts in the fan noise). Gabapentin is better, booze is better, vicodin is better. But I still put down a gram a day when I'm on a roll.

Personally, it has a few other traits that I pretend make it worth the trouble and teeth. But feel free to call people out when they start the bullshit euphoria discussion.

Before you do, though: there's a second time when a tobacco smoker gets a really good hit, like when he gets let out after a night in the county tank, when he's been in for over twelve hours without one. See, your chance of feeling something like a positive mood lift will drop to zero if you never come down. This stuff lasts so long that you need to wait at least three days to know it's mostly out of your system.

And if it ever feels uncomfortable, like you did that long run but are having trouble getting your breath back, putting your hands on your knees a lot, a sense of unease that won't go away, panic coming on--back off from your 5 grains shot, because you're overdosing. When you do get a weird hot feeling and no sweat, it's not a good thing.

But you're probably just a typical meth user.

Too funny, I just posted about the lack of meth euphoria from IV in the Drug Culture forum and then found this thread a few minutes later. I'm convinced people feel meth differently to some degree and that different ROA's affect people differently. The first time I IV'd, I felt like a kid in a candy store before I pushed the plunger and holy shit was I disappointed. Just instantly high and overstimulated with no euphoria. But smoking!! I just sit there starry-eyed and drooling, expecting to hear Jesus to speak to me. I routinely rotate my ROA's to give my poor body parts a break, but only smoking gives me that insane euphoria.

I've never gotten euphoria from meth period, but smoking is definitely much more compulsive than any other roa for me.

Reactions: CFC
I’ve had a few organisms. If I don’t get cross eyed stumble to the bed compelelett out of ur I don’t like iTunes generally ask fir 2.5/3pts which is rlenougg. For meet get bychled by iv. Some people will try to ‘0protft me”” by giving t me w lower dose. I let other people sortt al that shot out. If I’m not at that level though vomiting lis let paraletic I get going isrreaying and I’ll just redoe adam more. Do it once do it ryy it dbt!

For a long long time I have felt really disappointed with the stuff I've been getting which I convinced myself wasn't really so bad and that I had just built such a tolerence that I couldn't enjoy it anymore......until 2 days ago when a friend came by and laid some shit out that was unbelievable. Immediate mood elevation off first hit, 4 hits and I swear it was like doing a shot. First time in years I was really high, spun out like crazy...hopefully it will arrive at a neighborhood near you all soon!!

For a long long time I have felt really disappointed with the stuff I've been getting which I convinced myself wasn't really so bad and that I had just built such a tolerence that I couldn't enjoy it anymore......until 2 days ago when a friend came by and laid some shit out that was unbelievable. Immediate mood elevation off first hit, 4 hits and I swear it was like doing a shot. First time in years I was really high, spun out like crazy...hopefully it will arrive at a neighborhood near you all soon!!
Did it look any different compared to the stuff you been getting? Or just the high was diff

Seems a little more clear, and is all shards only seems more cubed...I will attach a pic in about an hour

I’ve seen two types lately. Small cloudy crystals = shit. Large glassy crystals = fire.

I’ve seen two types lately. Small cloudy crystals = shit. Large glassy crystals = fire.
That small cloudy shit has popped up here from time to time. Usually has a bunch of oddly fine powdery "shake" at the bottom that resembles pipe residue. It's literally garbage.

i used to take my shit crush it up nice and pour it in the rig. pull in just enough water to wet all your jib and shake it for 10 mins or so until it's a syrup basically. that shit will have your eyes turning circles while your coughing and puking. i've been clean of the shit for 7 years now but i can still remember the joys. before life turned into a mess and lost everything i had. things get dark i'm telling ya

Th
i used to take my shit crush it up nice and pour it in the rig. pull in just enough water to wet all your jib and shake it for 10 mins or so until it's a syrup basically. that shit will have your eyes turning circles while your coughing and puking. i've been clean of the shit for 7 years now but i can still remember the joys. before life turned into a mess and lost everything i had. things get dark i'm telling ya

That’s always my goal when I want to use. I’ll have one after another until I get there and just be frustrated if I don’t, only for the past month though. For the first time I’m getting out of control and putting drugs above everything else and lying and shit.
Always thought I knew what addiction was but for the past month it’s been all about my fix. So glad you got clean. I’m next

well i truly wish you get over those demons. because a good flail is only good for so long. it gets old. the shit loses its spice. the people all want to rip you off or hurt you. sober life becomes the true high. no judgment though at all i've got my own demons and i've let them control my life far too many years before.

Try cathinones! When I was on a bender of Ephylone I ordered some meth (2g) and went trought it in 6h, thought it was absolute shite..
Eutylone ir NEP will hit you way harder than Meth does, so go with that