• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth comedown

Juicygirlforlife

Bluelighter
I've done a small line of meth every day for 8 days. 1 line in the morning except Friday and Saturday I did two(morning then evening). Still slept, ate, drank gatorade.
Explain the comedown to me that I read is so bad. Does this happen when your dose wears off or is something that happens if you don't use at all for a day?
My ROA has been snorting only.

I've done a small line of meth every day for 8 days. 1 line in the morning except Friday and Saturday I did two(morning then evening). Still slept, ate, drank gatorade.
Explain the comedown to me that I read is so bad. Does this happen when your dose wears off or is something that happens if you don't use at all for a day?
My ROA has been snorting only.
For me it's always a psychological come down that morphs into a physical one the longer I do it. I have the wrong disposition for stimulants in general. Which is to say that I'm not very capable of using it judiciously as you seem to be. That also applies to generic Adderall for which I have a prescription. I will take it for several days in a binge-worthy fashion. And then I will conk out, oversleep and still feel exhausted when I wake up. Always have to check in with myself and wonder why I'm doing it at all. And if I'm honest I admit to myself boredom is the main reason

It's not uncommon for boredom to fuel drug use. When I first started meth, I would get horrible comedowns. Anxiety, paranoia, depression, and lethargy. Eventually I started using dopamine agonists and benzos which made it quite easy to come off meth. But unlike my first phase, I had anti-psychotics in my system. They blocked a lot of the CNS stimulation you're supposed to get from amphetamines. That is probably the main reason I didn't crash hard. Even if I did, it's still easier than benzo withdrawals.

As far as your use goes, coming off won't be too hard mostly because you're still sleeping and eating. It's the sleep deprivation and compulsive re-dosing that fucks with your head. Just be careful, it's very easy to go from moderate use to heavy daily use
what do you mean by dopamine agonists, that term is broad enough to include many drugs of abuse including meth? And then if you don't mind sharing which ones. Thx

what do you mean by dopamine agonists, that term is broad enough to include many drugs of abuse including meth? And then if you don't mind sharing which ones. Thx
Pramipexole or Cabergoline would be dopamine agonists, Meth is a triple releaser, or SDNRA.
Meth makes you release neurotransmitters, dopamine agonists directly act as dopamine, kind of like LSD, DMT, 2C-X, DOX etc act like serotonin.

Pramipexole

It's neuroprotective

Should be in every stimulant user's toolbox
You are definitely pushing the boundaries of pharmacology with fascinating angles and bold claims based on self-experimentation into your benzo brain. I'm going to pass on your suggestion that all that's missing from my own regimen is a Parkinson's drug
I'll take a soft pass because I'm not sure the Parkinson's is even remotely understood. But not understanding the etiology of disease has never been an impediment to getting a new drug to Market. So thanks
I'm relying on you to offer new suggestions to go along with Klonopin and adderall and boofing kratom. I know I have to make a change I'm just going to probably want to err on the side of taking additional substances as opposed to eliminating them all together

There's nothing bold about it really

Try reading more carefully as I never implied it's "all that's missing"

It's not just a parkinson drug ffs
No I'm sure it has a lot of uses that are off-label. I'm just concerned because it has a lot of side effects that seem to be exacerbated by the drugs I'm taking or maybe it's the other way around...

Coming back to the OP question the evidence that small to moderate doses of pure desoxyn have neuro regenerative properties and perhaps even neuroprotective qualities has been someone persuasively shown but not long term usage of more than a few weeks and certainly not higher doses. If I was as disciplined as she was I would try to get it down to half a line in the morning and maybe one line split into two on the weekend, trying to get more with less

Last edited:
You are definitely pushing the boundaries of pharmacology with fascinating angles and bold claims based on self-experimentation into your benzo brain. I'm going to pass on your suggestion that all that's missing from my own regimen is a Parkinson's drug
I'll take a soft pass because I'm not sure the Parkinson's is even remotely understood. But not understanding the etiology of disease has never been an impediment to getting a new drug to Market. So thanks
I'm relying on you to offer new suggestions to go along with Klonopin and adderall and boofing kratom. I know I have to make a change I'm just going to probably want to err on the side of taking additional substances as opposed to eliminating them all together
If you are interested in brain regenerative drugs, Bromantane is a mild stimulant that acts in a different way than any other I know: it upregulates the enzyme that produces Dopamine, so your Dopamine replenishes faster.
It doesn't release any though, you don't get high from it, you just feel better if you were feeling down after stim use in instance.

Other than that, it is mildly anxiolytic but not sedative, and boosts BDNF, a growth factor that prevents apoptosis of and repairs damaged neurons, and can even grow new ones.
It's not addictive and there isn't any type of craving or withdrawals after discontinuation.

If you are interested in brain regenerative drugs, Bromantane is a mild stimulant that acts in a different way than any other I know: it upregulates the enzyme that produces Dopamine, so your Dopamine replenishes faster.
It doesn't release any though, you don't get high from it, you just feel better if you were feeling down after stim use in instance.

Other than that, it is mildly anxiolytic but not sedative, and boosts BDNF, a growth factor that prevents apoptosis of and repairs damaged neurons, and can even grow new ones.
It's not addictive and there isn't any type of craving or withdrawals after discontinuation.
Sounds like the perfect answer to the Huey Lewis song I Want a New Drug

Pramipexole

It's neuroprotective

Should be in every stimulant user's toolbox
What dosage did you use? I bought it because the only dopamine agonist they stock in local pharmacies here and intended to use it to aid with (opioid) withdrawal, as well as to test whether it will get me high - results are pretty boring, initially it helped me sleep, now it does nothing at up to 1mg. Should I go higher?

I don't mind off-label use (it isn't complete off-label use when documented on PubMed thou) at all as long as it makes sense, and Prami for comedown does make sense. I always got mood swings from dissociative comedown, memantine helped a ton here.

What dosage did you use? I bought it because the only dopamine agonist they stock in local pharmacies here and intended to use it to aid with (opioid) withdrawal, as well as to test whether it will get me high - results are pretty boring, initially it helped me sleep, now it does nothing at up to 1mg. Should I go higher?

I don't mind off-label use (it isn't complete off-label use when documented on PubMed thou) at all as long as it makes sense, and Prami for comedown does make sense. I always got mood swings from dissociative comedown, memantine helped a ton here.
If you don't mind orthostatic hypotension, fainting and knocking your head on the table corner go for it

If you don't mind orthostatic hypotension, fainting and knocking your head on the table corner go for it
I'm right now on 1.5mg and have zero effects. Yeah, the first few pills were sedating and first 1mg put me into bed but just natural tiredness, none of these symptoms. This is why I'm going higher, seem to have a hella lot of hungry dopamine receptors. Just now somebody posted about a study where they found that dopamine receptor activity varies between individuals with some having sedating D1/D3 and excitatory D2, some the other way round, some both excitatory etc.. this is a big finding.

I'm right now on 1.5mg and have zero effects. Yeah, the first few pills were sedating and first 1mg put me into bed but just natural tiredness, none of these symptoms. This is why I'm going higher, seem to have a hella lot of hungry dopamine receptors. Just now somebody posted about a study where they found that dopamine receptor activity varies between individuals with some having sedating D1/D3 and excitatory D2, some the other way round, some both excitatory etc.. this is a big finding.
You using the terminology for opioids. Dopamine is a far different process it's actually one in a cascading chain of internal chemical processes that correlate with the urge to survive and procreate and are not causative.

However it is fashionable to think of the human organism as some sort of computer hardware. And act accordingly, trying to hack in. I might not have had as many glimpses of higher Consciousness as someone like @AutoTripper but only one is sufficient to know that this physical world is very much like the Buddha said an illusion.

However that's not to take anything away from any individual in fact it should hand you and everybody a sense of the awesome responsibility for creating your own reality. However you want to do that is fine by me I'm not judging. But if you think you can reduce it to sub receptor sites well good luck with that one. You may not strike your head on a table corner but you will be banging it against the wall

Polish-20211019-092913310.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I was extrapolating from stims and would have imagined some of these effects which can't be recreated by purely norepinephrinergic drugs. I think to know but how do you exactly mean, terminology for opioids? It's what e.g. docs use for any medicine - dose higher, get more effects. Prami should give me side effects at this dosage, like fainting or orthostatic hypotension. Dopamine is a weird one for sure and I agree with that it's more of a cascade but doesn't that fit to most receptors, like e.g. serotonin, sigma, etc.? Many of them aren't so active on their own like opioids and mu are.

Possibility is that the prami takes some of the brain fog from opioid withdrawal. I seem to be fairly active at writing and focus isn't too hard, the additional .5mg from 1 to 1.5mg do their work. It's pretty underwhelming as seemingly good meds are. But it still could be placebo.

Higher consciousness, yeah that's a trippy thing. Maybe I had some glimpses of it too on dissociatives and/or tryptamines but so far I can't take much of it into sober state..

Well so far it's been no big deal. Last line was around 8am yesterday. I was knocked out asleep by 11pmlast night and slept hard the whole night. Everything seems normal today. Dry mouth gone,mouth isn't sore, eating fine, not tired, no issues at all. Is it because I had only done small lines 1 or 2 times a day and never missed out on sleep and made sure I ate and drank that whole week?

Is it because I had only done small lines 1 or 2 times a day and never missed out on sleep and made sure I ate and drank that whole week?
Yeah. I still got a depressive rebound/hangover/withdrawal but when bingeing and forgetting about one's body stuff of course turns worse.

Glad to read that it isn't too hard for you!

Usually the worst parts of the meth comedowns come about when you've used a little too much and don't sleep, eat, or hydrate. If you stick to low doses and take care of business, it's not so bad. One line a day is fairly mild.

Usually the worst parts of the meth comedowns come about when you've used a little too much and don't sleep, eat, or hydrate. If you stick to low doses and take care of business, it's not so bad. One line a day is fairly mild.
I've never did the whole binge thing. This gal likes her sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and loves food🤣🤣🤣 so i could never do enough that'd keep me up for days and go days without food...

I've never did the whole binge thing. This gal likes her sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and loves food🤣🤣🤣 so i could never do enough that'd keep me up for days and go days without food...
That is definitely a good thing. It's good to limit your intake with that stuff. Seeing as how one lonely dose can keep you up like 12+ hours and shit

That is definitely a good thing. It's good to limit your intake with that stuff. Seeing as how one lonely dose can keep you up like 12+ hours and shit
Yes. I snorted and the high would last all day but I never got all wired and stuff. The couple days I did 2 lines I still went to sleep by 3am but was able to sleep till 9 or 10 next day so always got good sleep. Idk how much each line was,as I had no scales. But they weren't much but was just enough. I didn't want more.

You could always try higher. It's not a big deal like darvocet21 says. His clonazepam certainly has more side effects than pramipexole. Delerium and seizures come to mind.

I've used up to 1.5mg 3x per day without many side effects. No dizziness or sleep attacks. Just improved mood and huge reduction in prolactin.
I'd love to have some clonazepam right now but these are controlled here, I found a pharmacy which sells without but astronomically overpriced. Like 10x the original price. Same with ketamine. But I agree somehow, benzos are more dangerous than dopamine agonists. I already know memantine by heart in up to 8-10x the recommended dose, but of course a bit wary about new substances. Prami gave me heavy tiredness the first times I went over 0.5mg but it's gone. Maybe I take some more. Yeah, my prolactin was over the roof, libido stays zero so far but nice to read that prami indeed works to reduce prolactin, like cabergoline does but that one is rare and bad for the heart.