• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth METH causing severe carpol tunnel and tennis elbow , the pain is unbareble .

Alliedcries

Greenlighter
During my last runner about halfway through it I took a meth rip off my pipe and as I felt the rush through my body my carpol tunnel flared up and then tennis elbow started waking me up every night with very severe unbarable pain , and they did not stop until the end of the runner .
After about a month off I picked up another bag and a few days into it tennis elbow returns and then carpol tunnel , both very very severe cases .
I am on a gabapentin prescription and it does not help , nor does the buprenophine prescription, literally nothing helps , nothing . I even skipped bupe doses and grabbed some heroin and fent to see if it would help , nothing .

The awnser is clearly to quit using meth for good and I assume it has something to do with inflammation being caused by the lifestyle but has this happened to anyone else ?

The awnser is clearly to quit using meth for good and I assume it has something to do with inflammation being caused by the lifestyle but has this happened to anyone else ?

I am no expert but I disagree with your prognosis. The issues start when you use, and basically stop when you quit using? I think that's your subconcious correctly concluding that meth is terrible for you and using your body/pain signals to help you catch up.

Your prognosis I agree with. Don't feel bad, I had to quit acid.

I have tennis elbow and have had carpal tunnel. Actually I just got the surgery for carpal tunnel a few months ago. I assumed that I was worsening it by injecting into my hands. But that was just a hypothesis. The tennis elbow is definitely worsened by use since infeel it really bad while using and I get into positions holding my phone for hours at a time at angles that clearly aggravate it.

The solution for me was seeing a Dr since i have both conditions anyways. That might be a good option for you too if you can access Healthcare. The surgery entirely eliminated all symptoms of cts upon waking up from it. And my case was pretty severe and I had already accumulated some nerve damage(although the cells weren't dead yet my Dr said). The shot they gave me for tennis elbow worked as well.

I don't know how you act while high but if you act like a lot of people I've known, it's pretty obvious why these issues flare up around use. Also there's possibility that your brain associates using with that pain now and the pain is partially caused by, or amplified by the expectation of pain when getting high. Have you ever bought a bag and immediately felt the need to take a shit, even though you haven't used yet? Same principle.