• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth BURNED ME OUT??

Siccness909

Bluelighter
Whats up guys trying to make this short well basically been doing methamphetamine pretty consistently for about 5 years now. Been through it all id say when it comes to dope, overdoses, heart arrythmias, overamps, psychosis etc. Meth was the drug that led to my compulsive pulse checking anxiety. Anyway recently i was on a 5day binge homeless unfortunetly, nothing big BUT i sleptfor multiple days since and ate andit seems i burned myself out. I have repetitive walking motions barely get high and jjust want.to lay there and sleep. Problem is i walk like a female and i cant stop it and go back to my normal body movements. iim a 22 year old straight male and thats for certain. No its not just paranoia driving it i avtually ddo walk like a female, legs straight up feelings of frail not using strength, shoulders torso etc do not move comfortbly as they use to. I look awkward and suspect to others....long stim break? Sleep and eating hasnt helped past few days....maybe a benzo IV at ER...im depressed over this heavily if i get stuck like thhis indefinetly did i truly burn myself out??? PLEASE help BL never had anything likethis in my years...im so fucking worried...

I don't really understand what you mean by "walk like a female"...

Sounds like one hell of a meth comedown. It's paranoia bro, if this lasts for weeks on end you'll need more than a benzo, you'll need a psychiatrist. But for now just eat, sleep, and try to basically chill out.

I don't really understand what you mean by "walk like a female"...

It means that he's tweaked or in a post-tweaked state and as tweakers (I was one for about two years) are wont to do overthinking things.

OP, a break is definitely indicated.

Benzos, sleep, good food, more sleep, you'll sort yourself out.

Sounds like one hell of a meth comedown. It's paranoia bro, if this lasts for weeks on end you'll need more than a benzo, you'll need a psychiatrist. But for now just eat, sleep, and try to basically chill out.

^but this.

Best wishes though OP. You'll make it through. The mind and body are resilient things although sometimes both need a little help. Seek it if need be.

Thank you sorry for the late response. Yeah I recovered I'd say 98%. I still hear the voices from that day though they don't affect me dramatically barely even noticeable but I definitely learned my lesson. Taking a break hopefully quitting amphetamines indefinitely. Way more happier on opiates and alcohol anyway. Thank you to all who responded BL.

Go to see a medical professional, tell them how you were using a lot of meth, what happened, and what you're experiencing now. Good luck.