• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth and sinus problems

methsinusessuck

Greenlighter
Ok so I've been in and out of the drug world for most of my life but the last 3 times have been the worst on my sinuses... In the beginning I mainly smoked and snorted it then when I fell back in for the third time I snorted more then I ever used to but still main way was smoking it. Then the 4th time I still smoked mostly and snorted a little bit I started to shot it and even did booty bumps. The 5th time starting it really started to screw with my nose.. way over active mucus production then it started to get to the point I was always hacking or trying to get snot out of back of nose as well as the post nasal dripping started. Now all I do is smoke or very very rarely hot rail and I cant stop trying to get the mucus out my nose and when I try to ignore it that only leads to it settling in throat or chest. I have costochondritis which is arthritis in the chest bone so minor things will cause it to flare up and it causes a lot of pain like a heart attack which has led for me to land in hospital thinking I'm having them. So as you can imagine I don't want to hack and cough does anybody have any idea how to help it and please don't say stop using because that is already on my mind but for the time being well I still do use any advice. Again I'm actively thinking and trying to stop but I also know myself and it will take time because somewhere inside me doesn't want to stop. I'm just asking for help while I continue on my battle between morning and not wanting to stop. Thanks in advance.

Ok so I've been in and out of the drug world for most of my life but the last 3 times have been the worst on my sinuses... In the beginning I mainly smoked and snorted it then when I fell back in for the third time I snorted more then I ever used to but still main way was smoking it. Then the 4th time I still smoked mostly and snorted a little bit I started to shot it and even did booty bumps. The 5th time starting it really started to screw with my nose.. way over active mucus production then it started to get to the point I was always hacking or trying to get snot out of back of nose as well as the post nasal dripping started. Now all I do is smoke or very very rarely hot rail and I cant stop trying to get the mucus out my nose and when I try to ignore it that only leads to it settling in throat or chest. I have costochondritis which is arthritis in the chest bone so minor things will cause it to flare up and it causes a lot of pain like a heart attack which has led for me to land in hospital thinking I'm having them. So as you can imagine I don't want to hack and cough does anybody have any idea how to help it and please don't say stop using because that is already on my mind but for the time being well I still do use any advice. Again I'm actively thinking and trying to stop but I also know myself and it will take time because somewhere inside me doesn't want to stop. I'm just asking for help while I continue on my battle between morning and not wanting to stop. Thanks in advance.
Well smoking. It is going to make you hack up all kinds of mucus.

Just take it orally. Dissolve some in a glass of water or juice or Coca-Cola and drink it. It's actually much smoother, lasts longer and is a better experience.

It's like booty bumping but it does have first pass metabolism.

Sometimes I feel like cutting my nose off after snorting ice. Hurts like a bitch!