• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and bupernorphine speedball wtf ?

Nollieflip

Greenlighter
Ok so my friend had been an IV user for the last 11 years. Heroin was his drug of choice. Two years ago he went to rehab ( hopefully for the last time ). He was put on subutex and has done really well.

Anyway he relapsed about two months ago on meth and has been using since. Being addicted to the needle that's where he went right away. He has always be causious when it comes to IV use so he stays with small shots and because he takes bupe as well didn't want to o.d. Well he stTyed shooting his subs as well he has been doing them together never any issues but the last couple weeks he notice the bupe really fucking him up , nodding hard as a mother fucker.

Anyway he has mixed the two in the same shot here and there but always lower amount of meth to be Safe well this time he was wanting a good rush and put in more meth then normal.. Got shot ready and slammed it... Well after about thirty seconds noticed the meth hitting hard heArt racing fast blurring jumpy vision almost passing out.

He sat down and took deep breaths new he was ok and let it ride out well after a couple minutes heart slowed down and got really heavy low feeling and had to do everything in his power to keep eye open. He got up off couch to wake up, so to say and got light dheaded so he sat back down and then was nodding hard for about twenty minutes but his brain was still spinning and was scared to fall asleep he then was more awake after the twenty minutes of fighting off the nod and had a pleasant couple hours wired and did his thing drawing ( he lives to draw )

Ok first off he was wondering if anyone here has speed balled this combo and what there experience was.

And also he is wondering why lately bupe has started being so much more potent ( referring to using alone, not speedball) maybe since meth is still in his system???

If anyone has any thoughts or inputs they would be greatly appreciated ...

I've been injecting subutex daily for 5 years. I do get a rush, even after 5 years at 4mg, and even stronger opiate effects if he waits a couple days. Even nodding. Solution should be water clear. I have missed, but never a full shot. I've shot into an artery multiple times, not the whole shot. Never had any issues. BUT do NOT get into injecting bupe. I have no veins left. None. I'm lucky if I can find an invisible one in his foot so small that it takes minutes to get the whole shot in. BUT, if you are going to inject it, make sure that you stir the solution for at least a half hour, filter to a water clear solution. 5 years and I still get a huge rush and nod, but I'm out of veins so will no longer do this. I cannot urge the water clear solution enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, so I have not done a literal speedball with bup, but have smoked crystal after having my suboxone.

I have never had the effect you describe, the crystal just seems to overpower the sub.

I can't even give you a comparison as to what it feels like compared to just using crystal as every time I have used it I have been on either the methadone or suboxone program.

So really I guess this probably isn't that helpful, all I can say is that using crystal over my sub has never intensified the sub, perhaps it has something to do with taking them literally at the same time or perhaps your mate is just affected differently.

Anyway just my experience.

thank you 4 the imput. yea he has done extensive research on IV subutex and everything posted is completely mind blowingly fucked and scares the shit out of him but its been about 4 months of shooting BUP and bein the addict he is cant fuckin quit aarrrggghh!!!!!! and its not just from the quick buzz its the needle its self

there has been extreme lazyness when mixin subutex ........PR0NE420- what exact techn. mix for 30 min ( by hand in spoon? multi filter use? type of filter? ) advise greatly needed and appreciated..

also is final solution crystal fuckin clear or just clear with milky tint???????????????

thank u guys 4 the feed back really i am grateful ive posted on other forums and just get fuck same shit on how im goin to loose a limb and how dumb i am... YES i know it ISNT smart and it isnt by no means a good idea i get it,,,,,,,SO THANK U !!!!

and pr0ne420 i would be much obliged 4 some input on mixing

Nollieflip- I too have been iving bupe (subutex) for the past 3-4 years. You don't need to wait 30 mins to let the bupe dissolve in the solution. it dissolves into the water almost immediately as I stir it for about 3-5 mins in around 60 units of cold water per 2mg of bupe (my normal dose). It should come up as clear as possible. I know its better to use micron filters but I do not have access to them though so I just use 1 or 2 tightly rolled cottons and draw up until the solution is clear. I always get a great feeling too from bupe istself, right after the shot I start getting a little nod and then just lay back for like 20 mins just staring blankly at the ceiling and walls in my room then I just feel good for the next 4-6 hrs until I do another shot. I have tried mixing bupe with coke and that was also nice. It was somewhat like a speedball of oxy maybe? and coke but not quite a pronounced as it would've felt with oxy, similar though IME, I got the awesome rush from the coke and then calmed down afterward from the bupe. I have yet to try meth. it doesn't exist where I live. you can find just about every drug under the sun where I live BUT not meth! I have always wanted to try it but know it would end in a disastrous addiction so its prob best I don't. I find it weird that some people actually get high from bupe everytime they do it like myself, even after doing it daily for years, and some people feel nothing. Bupe feels like a true opioid to me almost every time I do it! I guess I am one of the lucky ones when it comes to this drug.

Last edited:
Your friend sounds like an anomaly when taking them together. I've never experienced anything of the like while speed balling with meth in the mix, even with high doses of opioids.

I should probably clear this up just because of dumb rules . I've been on multiple drug related forums and everyone is different about self incrimination the last one I was in was VERY strick about not self incriminating yourself so I've been use to referencing someone els and its fucking dumb the government already knows I'm a addict so ya I'm glad to find a site that isn't going to delete my post cause I ask real questions about my addiction ...

Anyway yes I seem like there is definately an anomaly here. Also I was shooting subs before relapsing on meth . Subs were my relapse and at first ya everything was good and ya it would give me good rush and put me into a amazing low , but wasnt super heavy like heroin

I'm prescribed 2mg subutex Twice a day so I only do 2 mg at a time tried to do more just to much powder and pharmacys here never have 100 unit rigs usually 50 so, anyway when I started meth again the bupe would never overpower the rocket fuel, it would mellow the rush so it was more enjoyable instead of super axicious and borderline panic attack. The crystal here is the best I've ever done very potent

So over the last two months the drugs have began to change. I would do a shot of meth that was so fucking tall I would be ready to call 911 those ones were u loose ur vision ( scary shit don't prefer to do that much, which for me and the stuff I've been getting doing a .2 can hit me that hard) so it's very easy to over do it but those shots would have me goin for 24 + hrs and not even think about redoes.

Lately I can do a thick shot as I just talked about and do asunder after and it'll knock me doe so low and my "go fast" buzz just dies and I jay feel the sub which gets me all confused which then causes me to end up doin more and more meth and end up in panic mode hiding everything getting ready to have s fucking heart attack but ya

It's not the product it's self. I have tried 3 different products that are all very different from each other and still same results don't fucking understand and then that speed all had me fucking tripping balls

Everyone I've talked to in person that has tried same combo or does on regular basis how no idea what I'm talking about

Thank y'all for ur input and yes goin to be much more patient when IV bup ,, I get too dam impatient which is gonna fuck me in the long run , God hopefully there won't be a long run, but
I'm goin through divorce and just trying to pull a Wayne Brady and choke a bitch hahaha jk as much as u hate her I still love her .. Dan it ok shutting up now ✌️

Sorry about the poor grammar I'm on a busted ass iPhone 4 right now it's either thus or the Xbox ... And fuck trying to type on an Xbox hahaha

When I say water clear I mean it should look like water. No cloudiness what so ever. Crush as fine as possible, let's say 4mg of subutex. Put in a cap, like a Chapstick top, and mix with around 60 units. Stir for 5 minutes, let sit for a couple minutes, keep repeating this for about 30 minutes. It takes practice, I taste the solution to know if it's ready. You should be able to taste the stingy bupe in the water, and the fillers separately (that's the best way I can describe it). Filter with a micron filter, I personally don't, I use Japanese cotton and get a crystal clear solution every time. I did this 3 times a day, for about 4 years straight. Then about once a day for another year. Never any issues except damage to my veins from repeated injections. Expect that if you plan on doing this regularly. I do not recommend this method, unless if it's the only way to keep you off street dope. That's how it was for me, had such a serious dope habit that bupe wouldn't do jack for me unless I was injecting it. But, during those five years, I turned my life around. That's the magic of bupe. You can use it like dope, but it doesn't fuck your life up and you can function clearly on it. I will never touch dope again. I take 4mg of bupe under the tongue about once a day now, my veins are fucked, I can still find em, but I realized that it's pretty pathetic to be out of proper veins and taking ten minutes just to get a shot into a tiny one without it bursting. I would consider myself a success story, I came from a deep, deep, co dependent full blown heroin addiction. Straight up junky shit. I got rid of those people in my life (weren't real friends anyway) and decided that if I want to live a fulfilling life I need to get off opiates. And that is what I am doing. Sorry if this is jumbled, I am not on a PC. But, get off WHEN YOU ARE READY. I tried, and yo yo'd for about a year until I put my foot down and got rid of all my spikes. I believe strongly in my method, as it has SAVED me, and a lot of others I have helped. If ANYONE has any questions, or needs any help at all, please message me. Or whatever. We can get in contact one way or another. In my community we have multiple heroin deaths a week. I have a deep passion for all the genuinely good people who are hindered by opiate dependance, and I feel I have found a method with bupe that is successful. But it always comes back to "are you really ready to stop taking opiates?"

As far as mixing, I used a plunger to mix, and a glue stick cap to mix it in. And clean water. There is a way to get virtually pure bupe and water in a shot, it just takes practice and like I said I am more than willing to offer help and advice. In anyway possible. It's just hard on here because I am not at a PC

And the long run? Think 5 years of multiple injections is pretty damn serious. But, I have had no problems other than vein damage.

I get amazing effects from IV bupe at doses >2mg at a time. I put the piece of bupe crushed up in a medium sized clean spoon, add around 60-70 units cold/cool water per 2mg, mix the solution with the plunger for 3-5 minutes, throw a cotton that is rolled as tight as possible in, draw up the solution thru a cotton or 2 maybe 3 if necessary, I then have a perfect crystal clear solution and find a vein, register and BANG! Works like a charm everytime for me, and I am an every day user of bupe. have been doing this for years. STILL not something you want to be addicted to but I cant make myself go back to taking bupe any other ROA nowadays knowing how much more potent it feels for me via IV. Everyone has there own ways of prepping it up for injection, but that's how I have always done it and it works great. just my 2 cents.

Hey thanks for the replies.

Prone: ok I get what ur saying at first I was like 30 minutes what the fuck, haha but it's basically like cold water extraction in a sense I guess I never thought about that sweet.

And ya I hear ya I was a gutter level street junky for ten years and would do anything to get my next shot of Heroin and crack mainly but bupe turned my life around got great job apartment car and it's awesome I never though I would make it off the streets and ya the needle us what is gonna bring me down if I'm not careful.

I do want to get back to taking them under the tongue again didn't seem to have as much problems then haha

And ya I have the same problem my viens are fucked I did get clean for two years which help them but it's still a struggle to find one that wants to work it's a process to hit usually

Ilovetonod: Thanks for the response ya I totally understand I've tried a few times to go back to taking them as prescribed and its fucking hard to switch back i mean the only downside to IV ROA is 1. My veins are fucked and 2. Other possible side effects I have read about but that's usually caused from poorly filtered or not filtered at all shots.
But I'm not out robbing anyone or stealing anything or running around with sketchy ass people I go to work everyday pay my bills and have respect from the little family I have left it. It does suck, getting clean ended my marriage because I ha to get off heroin and at first she wanted the same but quickly went back I tried for a yeAr and a half to help her/ put up with the bullshit of lies and deceit but for me to stay off it I had to stay away.

I tucks now though I left her to stay clean and now here I am been in a three week meth binge which I'm fucking not happy about I did my last shot a couple hrs ago and calling it quits. I forget how much I hate tweakin ugh until I'm sittin here spun out of my head

Anyway thank you everyone for the helpful advise and taking the time to reply ....������

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said before, if ya need any help with bupe solution, feel free to message me.