• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

METH acetone wash

Hi everyone, I just got a batch of meth that looks fine, tastes fine and definitely gets you high, but it goes weird when it's the last little bit in the pipe. It kinda separates into little sections that seem reluctant to burn and keep rolling everywhere and if I heat it until its gone it leaves brown/black residue that's harder than usual to clean out. Im wondering if washing it with acetone might help? Any advice would be appreciated.

I would just leave it and clean it up when it gets weird. Sounds like it has different burning properties than meth so it won't bother much when smoking. Maybe stearine

It sounds like a wash might help in your situation, just remember that while a wash can help make dirty dope cleaner, it won't turn shitty dope into good dope, if that makes sense? Also it doesn't sound like you're burning it, but that is something to keep in mind as well. Anyway, good luck and stay safe. 👍

The product I've been getting lately sounds exactly the same. After it gets to the point where I'm chasing it around the bowl, it's an ugly brown and I think all the meth has been vaporized so I just clean that crap out and start with new.