Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - 5gms - Pluggin on up' - First Time Plugging

aquietlilstoner

Greenlighter
Hey there bluelighters. Got an experience report and a question for any happy people out there :)

List of drugs consumed:
Methamphetamine HCl - 5000mg - Insuflated, smoked and plugged (at separate times, not all at once sillys;).
Cannabis Butter - ~15mg THC spread onto bread and wolfed down in 2 bites.

Just recently I went up to a mates house to pick up 5 points. (Crystals are clear as, and in the part of Australia where I am 1 point is 1gm). So I picked it up and got a discount as it was buying in bulk.

Anyways onto the trip report :D

Drove up to my mates, picked up and he drove me home. Smoked 1gm to myself in the car at 5:30 pm, got a wicked rush and proceeded to talk to my mate about anything that came to mind. Gave my mate 0.5gm for taking me back. Once in the house, I got a 3ml syringe, dissolved 1.5gm on a spoon with 1.5ml water on it. Proceeded to plug up my wazhoo (This is about 6:30, I like prepping, it is so peaceful ;). Within 10 minutes I was coming up again, I couldn't even begin to comprehend the amazing bioavailability via anus for Meth.. :eek: At about 9pm I snorted another 2 lines both 1gm each. By now I am completely off my chops as this is only my 4/5 time doing Crystal.

At around 2am the next morning I decided to head off to sleep, knowing that I can easily sleep on the tail end of stim comedians... Grabbed 1 slice of un-toasted bread and spread about 15mg worth of THC in the butter form. About 2 hours later, I had the best trip of my life, mixed with CEV's and even some open eyed visuals, and passed right on out to deep sleep for about 12 hours.

Woke up the next morning for a ciggarette, had 2 puffs and I was immediately sick and dizzy. Got mild uncomfortable chest pains and pressures. Ended up waiting till 3 that day till I went to the doctors and got a EKG or what ever it is and results were all clear. Though it felt like I was litterally slipping away the day after my patch of fun and first time plugging an amazing substance. Later that day chest pains died down and I was starting to feel moderately better. What should I do next time, was that too much for my level of experience? My mates were shocked except my closest mate, he seemed to know I used it all :p

All in all, make sure you know your doses, thresholds and OD points. I didn't even know that a point was less than a gram :/ Be safe out there, respect the drug and it will respect you back. Peace.

Last edited:
5 points is 500mg's* or half a gram. In Australia 1 point is 100mg's (If you're lucky.) 1500mg's rectally of even low-average gear would be deadly.

Back when i was using, rectal is by far superior to smoking. Unless you're using socially don't bother with the pipe in my opinion. It's fiendish, has shit all rush anyway, with the worst duration of all the ROA's.
Also you really can't say for certain where an OD point would be, meth is very forgiving when it comes to dose and starts to become very uncomfortable when you over do it. Meth doesn't give a shit whether you respect it or not, be careful.

Last edited:
5g is an insane amount, even for those with a tolerance. I think you've got your meth math wrong, or whatever product you're getting is extremely impure.

oh, yeah. if this weren't a math error, the trip report would be entirely unbelievable.

ebola

Sorry for the late reply, Must have read his scales wrong... I was sure I was seeing 1 gram but Yeh might have been 100mg. Even then over the night I consumed at least 500mg. Is that somewhat high or? Erowid suggests 50mg is a strong dose aha. Coz I was just thrown into this sort of, and I just took it as what everyone else did was normal. Leap of faith.

I had some knowledge of the drug as I have studied pharmacology. But I never really understood my limitations, everywhere I look whether it's internet or a Book, they all say it's pretty hard to OD on meth unless the ROA is IV. Even though when I looked at the shard it was completely see through my mate said he was jealous :p

I litterally felt like I was dying, total heart attack symptoms and stroke symptoms. The doctor put it down to anxiety and set me off home where these feelings of anxiety keep reccuring.

Is it just me or did I do something completely wrong with dosing. Keeping in mind this is like my 4th time using.

Cheers guys.

Half a gram of good gear is quite a bit for a first timer. Depends on the time frame also.

Sounds like you had a panic attack. Even worse when IVing large amounts and having your heart pounding out of your chest while simultaneously having an anxiety attack. Good times..

Haha feelin ya, first time IV'ing left me sore and scared, safe to say Ihavent touched meth since then and I plan on moving to a drug that I've never had a panic attack etc on. That would be my fav MDMA crystals, none of this pressed pill crap, even though there's a chance my crystals are tainted I never really liked pills. Cheers for clearing this up guys.

Hahah 5 grams would be fuckin ridiculous even with my tolerance. 500mg or half a gram is still a lot too no matter what ROA your using but especially banging it.

Yeh it was a hectic night, well anyway thought I'd report back in, today I used again (I know stupid decision considering the timeframe).

I bought 2 points (this dope is stronger I think, as always the agreement with my lady is my stuff is always 100% clear) I think roughly 200mgs.

Onto the report aha. I started with smoking around 5pm(maybe 1 point shared between 3 people) and once I got home bout 6pm I banged about half a point (I don't weigh what I use). Now I have a pretty high heart beat, it's not alarmingly high, and a tight and tingly left arm.

It's not an od I know from a pharmacology study I did on meth in school :p I have 3 endep 25's and 1, 5mg diazepam. I'm feeling slightly weak and it's currently 9:20pm and was wondering if anyone could help me with dosages of those sedatives and if it's ok to take after I have had a 0.9std drink about 2 hours ago.

It will also be my first time using any of those drugs except the meth. Just thought that might help. I've still got a half a point left and was wondering if it's cool to smoke the rest of that or am I in danger?

Cheers for the help and quick replies if any

Im very meth naive when it comes to dosage but yes 5G's sounds like a thunder dose...wtf.

Ahaha Yeh it was cleared up with my guy, 500mgs or a half weight is what I bought. That was 5 points in one bag. I think he gave me more as well I'm not sure. But can you answer my last question?

Yeh it was a hectic night, well anyway thought I'd report back in, today I used again (I know stupid decision considering the timeframe).

I bought 2 points (this dope is stronger I think, as always the agreement with my lady is my stuff is always 100% clear) I think roughly 200mgs.

Onto the report aha. I started with smoking around 5pm(maybe 1 point shared between 3 people) and once I got home bout 6pm I banged about half a point (I don't weigh what I use). Now I have a pretty high heart beat, it's not alarmingly high, and a tight and tingly left arm.

It's not an od I know from a pharmacology study I did on meth in school :p I have 3 endep 25's and 1, 5mg diazepam. I'm feeling slightly weak and it's currently 9:20pm and was wondering if anyone could help me with dosages of those sedatives and if it's ok to take after I have had a 0.9std drink about 2 hours ago.

It will also be my first time using any of those drugs except the meth. Just thought that might help. I've still got a half a point left and was wondering if it's cool to smoke the rest of that or am I in danger?

Cheers for the help and quick replies if any

Im still not really sure how much you have taken and since I'm not there to see or do the shit to check how potent it is, I don't think anyone can really make a call on if you should or shouldn't do more. I would just call it good for awhile just to be safe based on your low tolerance and recent trip to the hospital. Maybe eat something, take a shower, chill for a moment. Meth taxes the body something good and from what I've heard people say here, an overdose comes on rather slowly, not a sudden thing.

Thanks legallizeall, at about 11pm my time I took a 5mg diazepam generic of course, and had a shot of home brew bourbon. Felt slightly intoxicated but I feel like it's dying down, would it be safe to take the endep? (Endep= amitryptiline)

Update: had 12.25 mg of amitriptiline (half a 25 mg tab) about 12pm feeling slow no negative effects so far. This is my first Tim's using both valium and amitriptyline, and also my first time using together. I know flame me for jumping ahead of myself with no idea of what I am doing but I understand there isn't any reaction between vallies and ami as they both act on different regions of the brain.

Cheers

Last edited: