NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Found this via Drug Problem, there is something going on in New Zealand I know that much.
Bands like Meth Drinker, Drug Problem & these lot....fuck me. Meant to be "Blackened Death" sounds like the end of the world to me.

@schizopath @Captain.Heroin

Youpair ever heard Corrupted? Also from Japan & play the most crushing Doom / Sludge hybird.
Sound alot like that Dot (.) the vocal sounds just like how I scream when I run outta Coffee.

Playing tonight myself the Ukraine masters Hate Forest.

These days I never know what to expect from a Darkthrone release & some of their albums over the years have been really poor but this is really good. I actually want to go buy this release.

"With their true Norwegian black metal days behind them and nothing left to prove, the longrunning duo trumpet their joyful debt to classic heavy metal." - Pitchfork Review.

@Captain.Heroin You heard these before? Not as crushing drone as Sunn O))) I admit but they sure sound like they have taken a lot from Boris.
Got turned onto their work a few days ago, I personally really like it.

@Captain.Heroin You heard these before? Not as crushing drone as Sunn O))) I admit but they sure sound like they have taken a lot from Boris.
Got turned onto their work a few days ago, I personally really like it.

oh btw I see you @'d me but I must have been fucked up last night and like not read this or responded

0 memory, benzos will do that

I'll listen just give me like an hour to really DIG this track, I fuckin love HEATHEN. I'm a sucker for old school amazing lofi BM (quality of recording doesn't matter as much as passion/dedication especially in a continuous hour long piece like Heathen)

or like this

seems like it should be a bit longer but yeah 50-60 minutes I consider a full hour especially if it's meant to be listened in one sitting.

oh holy shit your thing is even longer :O

I didn't realize I thought it wouldn't be like 1+ hours

will put on and might tune in/out because rather ADHD and I even got bored of Heathen about half way through *even though it is amazing*

oh is it a whole album

oh it's two tracks, holy shit, nice, sounds like right up my alley I should get this

I'm a sucker for old school amazing lofi BM (quality of recording doesn't matter as much as passion/dedication

QFT QFT QFT

I'm with you on that one, the first Burzum release done in that lo-fi sound is amazing imo.

I'm with you on long pieces too, the Grimm Robe demo by Sunn O))) I love to get fucked upto & play the whole thing in one sitting, that kinda heavy drone stuff you have to play all the way through as it builds it takes you on a musical journey. Boris - Feedbacker album is another point in case.

Taake are on a UK tour & in London middle of November just after my birthday I've just seen.
Looks like I am going back down to London again a few weeks after I've seen Eyehategod for some proper Nordic Black Metal.
Hail Taake. Keep Black Metal Evil!!!!

Been a metalhead my entire life.

I think this started, when I was 3-4 years old, and my uncle was to babysit me.

He put me infront of his stereo, put on Dio - Holy Diver on vinyl, and left me there while he went outside to do something else.

XD

Been playing, composing music, solo and in bands, since I was 10 years old.

:)

My favourite heavy metal band must be Iced Earth- much because of the incredible rhythm guitar skills of Jon Shaffer.