NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

That sounds familiar now, thanks. Forget all about that.

His also on this release too, I personally love this release as it has Pest on vocal (the best Gorgoroth have ever had imo) & Grim on drums where he has that classic "machine gun" drum style I love so much. Gorgoroth late albums I find a bit weak but this is just raw Norwegian black metal & if I had to pick just one release by them it would have to be this as to my ears it ticks all the boxes on what black metal is all about.

The night is very cold, I'm feeling kind of weak I think I'll make myself a cap from your right buttocks cheek

And then I will go walking with my little dog

And then I'll bury you underneath a log

@jose ribas da silva I never knew you were into that kind of stuff?!!?!!??
In Brazil do Sepultura get the respect for their albums Morbid Visions / Bestial Devastation in the metal scene?

Funeral Rites off Morbid Visions for the time it came out was just so cold & brutal, I swear those two releases paved the way for a lot of the Nordic black metal we know of today. I used to try & sing along in that brutal tone as a young kid, my mom fucking hates thrash & death metal still to this day.

@jose ribas da silva I never knew you were into that kind of stuff?!!?!!??
In Brazil do Sepultura get the respect for their albums Morbid Visions / Bestial Devastation in the metal scene?

Funeral Rites off Morbid Visions for the time it came out was just so cold & brutal, I swear those two releases paved the way for a lot of the Nordic black metal we know of today. I used to try & sing along in that brutal tone as a young kid, my mom fucking hates thrash & death metal still to this day.

They are very respected here and I agree with you on that, these albums are precursors. I would include also Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, and Arise in the list. Arise was the apex, the divisor, their last thrash metal album. According to them, it was the best tour. They played a sold out concert in Indonesia, things like that

After Arise, CHAOS AD and Roots paved the way for the new metal style, with tribal influences, etc. I like them but I certainly prefer the older ones.

Other Brazilian influential band, especially regarding the Norwegian black metal scene, was Sarcófago.

I have seen many interviews mentioning their influence: Fenriz, Ihsahn, Necrobutcher, Shagrath

Sarcofago’s first album is from 1987, at that time, only Bathory was playing this kind of extreme music, since, to me, Venom sounds more thrash/death than black, apart from the lyrics.

It follows a song

Last edited:
Roots paved the way for the new metal style, with tribal influences, etc. I like them but I certainly prefer the older ones.

I agree with you 100%
I wasn't into the stuff that much they did after those two I listed but their album Roots OMFG that album I love sssssooooo much. Like you said it is "Tribal" & as a pissed off teenager that album got played so much.

I'm starting to figure you out too may I add, some of the stuff you post about your sexlife made me wonder & come to the concept you were one of the camp gays BUT I've known a very small few gays like you before thatr are quite tough & macho men & go with ladyboys etc to "dominate" them in a way & treat them brutal, doing them in the bum really hard & fast while spitting on them & calling them "fags" etc.

Fenriz, Necrobutcher

My ex is from Norway & lives sssooo close to Bergen. she knows the two from Darkthrone personally & was in a social scene with several Nordic BM folks. She really likes Fenriz & speaks highly of Necrobuther too, well all of Mayhem apart from Øystein Aarseth (Euronymous) she stopped him from setting a cat on fire with petrol.

I got this on right now, I love this track so much. What are they actually saying mate (In English)

This too OMFG I love it. The drummking skills & speed on it is amazing, I'd swear it was a drum machine if I didn't know.
I have this album this track is taken from.

"I hate cops, nasty cops. Stick your gun up ass"

I agree with you 100%
I wasn't into the stuff that much they did after those two I listed but their album Roots OMFG that album I love sssssooooo much. Like you said it is "Tribal" & as a pissed off teenager that album got played so much.

I'm starting to figure you out too may I add, some of the stuff you post about your sexlife made me wonder & come to the concept you were one of the camp gays BUT I've known a very small few gays like you before thatr are quite tough & macho men & go with ladyboys etc to "dominate" them in a way & treat them brutal, doing them in the bum really hard & fast while spitting on them & calling them "fags" etc.

My ex is from Norway & lives sssooo close to Bergen. she knows the two from Darkthrone personally & was in a social scene with several Nordic BM folks. She really likes Fenriz & speaks highly of Necrobuther too, well all of Mayhem apart from Øystein Aarseth (Euronymous) she stopped him from setting a cat on fire with petrol.

I got this on right now, I love this track so much. What are they actually saying mate (In English)

I am not gay, this means that I plan my life with a women, having a family, babies and so on. But I like sodomy, perversion, sexual torture, and I have a very close friend which is a transvestite and, uau, some of her friends are fucking hot.

Nevertheless, I was doing this at the height of my cocaine/alcohol/crack/benzo addiction, I went out of control for some years in a broad meaning. Luckily, I am alive, no virus, having a job, and planning to get married soon. I am not married yet only because I am single…

Now, I quitted all my vices, except weed. Eventually, I do some lines, I can drink socially, but no longer in a daily basis. Benzos only when extremely necessary. I have turned myself into an ordinary citizen who dates ordinary women, which, in turn, get baked with one spliff. I would be dead now, I was smoking too much crack and sniffing bricks of coke.

Anyway, watch this version of Ratamahata, it's the official video clip, it brings about the context of the lyrics

The lyrics are pure nonsense; there will be no meaning in English: it’s a collection of words, some of them without a meaning even in portuguese, but sounds tribal, others are truly tribal. It has many Brazilian references, mainly in the favelas’ context.

The other singer (singing with MAX in the song) is called Carlinhos Brown, which plays african/brazilian music, he is very famous in Brazil

this is the Igor's influence for the tribal drums, it is an inheritance, from the african slaves, which were very common in Brazil during colonial times