NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Say what you will, Myrkur creates a unique atmosphere.

I've always said her stuff is usually really good imo.
Yeah it isn't all "evil BM" like early Mayhem or the Finnish stuff but I like her & the Swedish folk she does is great on her Youtube channel.
She is smoking hot in terms of looks too which helps.

100% with you on all of those.

Following last week’s arrest of Cannibal Corpse guitarist Pat O’Brien on assault and burglary charges, a new report reveals that more than 80 firearms were found at the home of the death-metal musician.
A search warrant obtained by the Tampa Bay Times lists the arsenal of weapons as roughly 50 shotguns, 10 semiautomatic rifles (including a couple variants of AK-47s), two Uzi-style rifles, and 20 handguns. However, only one of those firearms, a sawed-off shotgun, was illegal to possess, provided that the other guns had the proper paperwork.

There were also a number of locked safes, and, as previously reported, a couple of flamethrowers in the residence. In addition, there were thousands of rounds of ammunition, several other weapons, and three skulls in the house.

Damn, that's pretty messed up.

The weapons don't bother me so much as I tend to think most guns should be legal in the U.S. (not so sure about assault rifles though, haven't made up my mind yet), but the assault and burglary? Yeah, not so cool...

Can't say I am surprised that someone in a band as brutal as Cannibal Corpse would do that, but I'd be disappointed if Corpsegrinder did it as I am a fan of his personality and like him from interviews, but I can tell he would not be the sort of person to do something like this.

How do you know he was on MDVP?

I saw creation
Laws of the nature
I saw the world with pride

I saw the fire
Scorching flames of Muspell
I saw the darkest tide

I seek the wisdom
The nature of Yggdrasil
I sought and gave my eye

I saw the Vanir
Granted the twisted truth
I felt the world to die

Ride, Gods of war
Death to the Vanir

Swordsting and axe of blood
Dance with us now
Swordsong will roar to call

[Angerboda:]
"Wonders of my vision
We crave a bloodred mound
A thousand deaths to them all"

Brothers of vengance
The world is a wound
A wound that bleeds and burns

I saw my brothers
Fall of creators
All for what greed thus learns

Ride, Gods of war
Death to the Vanir

Weapons of wonders
Crafted by dwarves
Clouds break from the sky

Fall to your knees now
Bow before me now
Those who deny will die

Spit in this jar of wisdom
Those who swear alligiance
Brave or just ready to die

Thus was created
A scent of wits and poetry
Storyteller of the High

Ride, Gods of war
Death to the Vanir

Last edited:
Damn, that's pretty messed up.

The weapons don't bother me so much as I tend to think most guns should be legal in the U.S. (not so sure about assault rifles though, haven't made up my mind yet), but the assault and burglary? Yeah, not so cool...

Can't say I am surprised that someone in a band as brutal as Cannibal Corpse would do that, but I'd be disappointed if Corpsegrinder did it as I am a fan of his personality and like him from interviews, but I can tell he would not be the sort of person to do something like this.

How do you know he was on MDVP?
Drama lama - who gives a shit about these things, tbh - its all bs conjecture.:eek: Getting ones own life; better, in this short time -not wasting it on bs metal tabloids making money off you.

Always seem to come back to this album & their Take As Needed For Pain release.
Counting down the days till I get to see them live in London in October.

First morning I've really felt Autumn is here, what a fitting choice I hunt this MASTERPIECE out.

Still to this day HANDS DOWN the best thing to ever be recorded in BM.

Last edited:
@mal3volent @Captain.Heroin
I remember you are both a fan of several hardcore bands I also really like, not sure what you make of some side projects by Mike Williams of Eyehategod but I came across this yesterday & it sounds like Black Flag but 1 billion times better.

I'm a huge fan & it's the best "hardcore" I've heard in ages, I like it right up there with some of the Power Violence bands I'm into.

I remember you are both a fan of several hardcore bands I also really like, not sure what you make of some side projects by Mike Williams of Eyehategod but I came across this yesterday & it sounds like Black Flag but 1 billion times better.

I'm a huge fan & it's the best "hardcore" I've heard in ages, I like it right up there with some of the Power Violence bands I'm into.

Playback error again lol. I was really into punk for a long time but mostly skater/street stuff. i gravitated to west coast shit like dead Kennedys circle jerks adolescents social distortion lagwagon op ivy jawbreaker rancid face to face etc.

Last edited:

I like stuff like this but my go-to is more HNW, psychedelic noise, black/death metal than sludge/doom though I have a special place in my heart for projects like BORIS or DOT(.) or SUNN O)))

there's just certain DOOM bands you can't out-do, those top 3 will probably be the top 3 sludge/doom/drone of all time.

Zop have you heard the first demo by Dot (.)

it's so good it's exactly what i like to put on when i need to slow down and just feel time dilate

I can't find it online for a youtube or stream or whatever (it's rare)