NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Why do we tolerate these racist white shits in black metal music?

There is no place for hate in black metal.

Fuck hate,
fuck racism,
fuck Emperor.

I love it when people that have NO understanding of BM say this kinda thing as it is clear to anyone that has spent a small amount of time actually taking note of what 99% of the bands go on about it isn't down to race hate one bit, it is down to a HATE of humanity & everyone on the planet. BM should be evil, it isn't meant to be a "trend" music one bit.
I wonder if that moron has ever heard Seeds of Iblis as one quick example?.....Nah I didn't think so & it shows.

:love:

The sound of isolation, nihilism & hate of humanity.
It is tracks like this that make me really want to get a guitar & just do some solo stuff myself, when BM is done well it just wraps up how I feel towards the whole of humanity.
Øystein comment on Abruptum could go for all true BM "The sound of pure black hate" though Abruptum are hit & miss for me when they are on form he was right, but that quote imho goes for all good BM.

The dwarf from that band called "It" made me laugh when I first learned of the band as he is "too evil to possess a human name"

The vocal on this track......FFS lolololol, the guitar riff though is amazing I wish I could make that kinda sound.

If Sludge & Doom had a baby together.

Edit - My GOD this is crushing, this band live would have the same effect upon the human body that Sunn O))) have as in your lungs feel crushed against the ribs & you cannot draw oxygen, the bass hits you in the stomach & it feels as if you have just done a poo in your underwear. My best Youtube find in quite some time.
Bongripper live I'm quite sure would cause permanent physical damage.

@swilow Check this album, it is as if Sunn O))) have got into smoking DAB.

Last edited:

NSFW:
tumblr_mhx4to81xY1qf8gk0o1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator: