NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Niceeeee find woooooo ?hellooo fellow heads of metal and... other... ( narcotic? ) this should be interesting. In lifes more physical interactions I have concluded that metal heads have proved to be generally nicer ppl and easier to get along with opposed to other categories or stereotypes in my experiences
Everyone on this forum is dope so far kindness wise anyways
Only music that matters to me :) and ppl that are into 2 of my commons i was getting worried after I used search and looked @ thois thread as my first read to bls music forum.. lOllllll
:ROFLMAO:(n)(n)

When I was 16 (1992) I paid £16 in a Virgin Megastore for the Point Break soundtrack, just for this song (there were a couple others on there that were ok too, luckily). Imagine trying to explain that to a 16 year old today! Ratt and Point Break . One of the last songs of a great generation .

For me Wata is the perfect woman, this track from their Rainbow album split has such special memories & a place in my heart.
You know the one person you truly loved & it all collapsed around your ears? Well yeah this song for me holds that memory & it is Wata on lead guitar & vocal too.

I can also add Amalie Brunn AKA Myrkur (Danish black metal) to the list too, she makes me go weak at the knees

Last edited: