NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

^The text loadeda second before the vid but I already it would be Arckanum :)

/\ Taking a break from Horn to listen to that. Pretty evil sounding so far.

Dissection is also considered anti-cosmic black metal undoubtedly among others.

the-more-you-know.jpg

^Roots was one of the first ''extreme'' albums I heard and I remember thinking Roots Bloody Roots was so fucking intense! Then I heard COF and I never looked back, though I do love Arise by Sepultura.

Hey, you cannot not love this tune:

Good imagery. hehe =D

Sepultra - great on the music.

Prob just 'in the bounds'' of this thread but nevertheless...

^Yeah, insane drumming. Live would be awesome actually. Somewhat intense I would imagine :)

This album has slowly grown on me. Not a huge fan of gothic/symphonic black metal, but these guys do it well and the vocalist reminds me of Sakis from Rotting Christ and thas a good thing.

This song is cool, I love the solo female vocals.

Enjoyed listening to myself urinating more than this, tbh.

^Yeah, insane drumming. Live would be awesome actually. Somewhat intense I would imagine :)

This album has slowly grown on me. Not a huge fan of gothic/symphonic black metal, but these guys do it well and the vocalist reminds me of Sakis from Rotting Christ and thas a good thing.

This song is cool, I love the solo female vocals.

Nice.

Dark Forest is almost the perfect BM band name. Though Darkthrone is my personal favorite, evocative, mysterious and evil sounding. All boxes ticked :)

Do you like Ghost? Because you should like Ghost okay.

Ascelpius said:
Enjoyed listening to myself urinating more than this, tbh.

I like the band, I imagine I would like your music too then :\

WHA?

;)

There's six Dark Forests listed on Encyclopedia Metallum lol. Giving Ghost a listen right now.

I'm not sure what I'm going to name my new project. I always want something original but there's so many bands it's hard to come up with something that hasn't already been taken...

Ghost is interesting. Getting a dark 70's vibe lol.

Last edited:
Dark Forest is almost the perfect BM band name. Though Darkthrone is my personal favorite, evocative, mysterious and evil sounding. All boxes ticked :)

Do you like Ghost? Because you should like Ghost okay.

I like the band, I imagine I would like your music too then :\

WHA?

;)

Apologies, Swillow - a moment of being up my own ass. What I meant to say was: Dear fellow, this particular piece did not fetch my particular likings, however, taste is subjective and if not for it, we would all but be a clump of dumbed down drones. ;)

^And I think I was sayign I wanna hear you pee? Yikes.

Such an evil atmosphere here:

^Classic.

Love these guys, all era's are great but this is a great semi-gothic piece.