NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Hey, I love this thread and everything but unfortunately I do not have the time yet to check every video or download everything but I will definately will store the whole thing when i have more time.
But I was wondering, if anyone could list all their favourite nu-metal bands?
I personally love stuff like:

taproot, ill nino, spineshank, slipknot, korn, system of a down, gazzoleen (if anyone has the cd "tiny bears", please upload it for me?) It is so hard to find. I even like skillet even though they might be a bit preachy, still awesome.

I also find it so surprising and sad that chester bennington (lead singer of linkin park) killed himself. PTSD is a bitch, i know. But i loved their music and if anyone knows more if they continue or not,, please post!

Hey, I love this thread and everything but unfortunately I do not have the time yet to check every video or download everything but I will definately will store the whole thing when i have more time.
But I was wondering, if anyone could list all their favourite nu-metal bands?
I personally love stuff like:

taproot, ill nino, spineshank, slipknot, korn, system of a down, gazzoleen (if anyone has the cd "tiny bears", please upload it for me?) It is so hard to find. I even like skillet even though they might be a bit preachy, still awesome.

I also find it so surprising and sad that chester bennington (lead singer of linkin park) killed himself. PTSD is a bitch, i know. But i loved their music and if anyone knows more if they continue or not,, please post!

Hey!

I actually like several other heavier more progressive metal bands, but am familiar with those you mentioned so figured I’d throw in a few you might enjoy!

- Monuments
- Deftones
- Tesseract
- Periphery
- Volumes
- Skyharbor
- Northlane
- Soilwork
- Dead Letter Circus
- Karnivool