• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Metal-phetermine

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Hey all. I remember reading a few people getting meth that had been cut with something that produced an odd, tasteless "cooling" effect when placed on the tongue, instead of the familiar bitterness and *sting* you get from actual meth. It seems impervious to acetone, like meth, and almost as soluble in water as meth (pieces larger than a grain of salt seem to take much longer to dissolve).

Has anyone been able to figure out what this garbage is? I'm not looking for scientific confirmation (at least not on here), just 2nd opinions.

Sounds like MSM
Thats what I was thinking, but it was quite brittle, very easy to crush. Unlike the MSM I remember, which was more comparable to acrylic.
I forgot to mention though, the really worrisome stuff was powder. Someone told me muriatic acid was popping up being used to snicklefritz people around here, lately.
Who the fuck knows anymore.

Thats what I was thinking, but it was quite brittle, very easy to crush. Unlike the MSM I remember, which was more comparable to acrylic.
I forgot to mention though, the really worrisome stuff was powder. Someone told me muriatic acid was popping up being used to snicklefritz people around here, lately.
Who the fuck knows anymore.
What do you mean acrylic?
The msm in the health shops here is powder/powderized crystal, like table salt.
About £17 for 10oz...can see why it's a popular cut 🤑🤑🤑

What do you mean acrylic?
The msm in the health shops here is powder/powderized crystal, like table salt.
About £17 for 10oz...can see why it's a popular cut 🤑🤑🤑
Well back in the day, the msm you'd get would come as long, thin, odd looking chunks. This must've been before "they" figured out they could re-rock msm into the meth. So you'd get these bags with like a 50/40 mix, sometimes worse.
Whole chunks of that garbage.
Easy to quickly pass off as quality but everyone eventually got wise to it.
As far as the hardness goes, i mean comparable to a hard, flexible plastic.
Not brittle, i remember being able to literally bend the shards somewhat. Crushing them with anything less than a hammer was out of the question. I'm exaggerating just a little bit but you get the point.

*edit: I said 50/40, I meant 60/40 lol...

Last edited:
I mean it was rare though definitely a thing if you didn't have a regular connect.

But I never saw any powder outside of crank or cocaine back then.
This is the stuff I've had, a friend recommended it when i had cramps before
Looks like this
Even finer, infact

MSM-Powder.jpg

Yeah its unfortunate. My favorite drug just happens to resemble a common dietary supplement and/or any number of pharmaceutical intermediates courtesy of our neighbors to the east 😃🧧

Yeah its unfortunate. My favorite drug just happens to resemble a common dietary supplement and/or any number of pharmaceutical intermediates courtesy of our neighbors to the east 😃🧧
Yea same
Mine being ketamine, which often comes in small needle shards
Usually cut with fucking MSG, which looks ALMOST i mean ALMOST identical
The way to tell the visual difference is sometimes MSG shards will stick together creating like a dual-shard, and ket never does this
MSG is even cheaper than MSM, something like £2 a kg in the chinese foodstores.
Ket
p3ktraw3s9541.jpg

MSG (have a zoom)
uhqvkj2sudy41.jpg

Multiple times ive seen it worse than 50/50

We also get fine grain k which looks exactly like, and is often cut with, msm