• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Messy Hydromorphone shot, Safer toIM?

CyborgZero

Bluelighter
Hey i have a hydro shot that i filtered 3 times but it definetly still isn't even close to being filtered all the way. My lungs are definetly like fucked from this shit. Does anyone know if IM would be any better. Please post asap as I am just sitting here looking at thee shot

Definitely not. IMing anything but pharm grade ampules/solutions for injection is very dangerous.

trying to make your own concoctions is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, even at that
i agree unless you have pharm grade stuff avoid it, to many risk factors
i would avoid IM and IV all together....just me though

Both IV and IM sound like a bad decision in this case, maybe try plugging?

already IVed it, over 24 hours ago..It's okay, I don't value life very much.

Frustrating thing is if my parents hadn't thrown out my micron filters as if that was going to stop me, I would have been fine.

I would suggest neither, but as a long time needle junkie who has had to seek medical attention for an abscess and has had cotton fever dozens of times it shows how desperate I have been at times. But if you are going to do either. Then IV. IM can have much more immediate issues and you're much more likely to get infected from injecting improperly filtered pills, which is all around a bad idea. Be safe.

Dude u can lose an arm or leg from iming that shit, that's what people are trying to tell u bro, stop being an asshole, u asked the question and these people are nice enough to give u an honest answer. Just cause u don't like the answer doesn't give u the right to be a dick, grow up dude !

already IVed it, over 24 hours ago..It's okay, I don't value life very much.

Frustrating thing is if my parents hadn't thrown out my micron filters as if that was going to stop me, I would have been fine.

i'm sure you do value life to some degree because if you didn't, you wouldn't have gone on here asking for help
stay safe brother