View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline + Music?

4j2r0c

Greenlighter
I've taken mescaline before but did not listen to music during the trip. I'm going to Dark Star Orchestra and Furthur in the next few months and was wondering if mescaline greatly enhances the experience in the same manner as LSD? Any comments or feedback would be appreciated.

never taken mescaline at a show, i'm sure it would be quite an interesting experience though. Saw DSO a couple times on LSD, it was pretty sweet. The guys that play lead and rhythm look kinda like jerry & bob, respectively, sober. While tripping I couldn't tell that they weren't jerry & bob, ha.

From what I hear music on mescaline is similar to music on LSD.

It is enhanced and any type of music sounds good/profound, especially drumming/tribal/shamanic/ethnic spiritual.

I wonder if the same holds sway for peyote, which has a more plant-like effect I hear.

I've only tried mescaline at low doses via peruvian torch (so along with other alkaloids), but based on those experiences and my more extensive experiences with 2C-I and 2C-E, I would say yes - mescaline seems to react just as well as other psychedelics to music. In fact, I think the phenethylamines combine even better than the tryptamines with music, if that's even possible.

I would think long and hard about taking mescaline at a show, though. Vomiting is very common even on pure mescaline and especially with any natural source including other cactus alkaloids. At the very least, I recommend taking it a couple hours *before* leaving for the show (have a friend drive of course), so A) you can hopefully get through the purging phase before leaving home and B) if you decide as it kicks in that a public concert venue is that last place you wanna be, you're not stuck there.

I prefer 2C-I, LSD or MDMA for shows, for the most part. And pot, of course ;)

edit: killo: mescaline is the only specifically identified psychedelic in peyote. Some people believe other alkaloids directly influence mescaline's action, but no such mechanism is currently known to science (not that this makes it impossible at all - many of the alkaloids simply haven't been studied too closely on their own). It does contain an interesting antibiotic that shows promise in fighting many penicillin-resistant infectious bacteria and fungi - peyocactin (N,N-dimethyl-4-hydroxyphenylethylamine). You can thank wikipedia for that info ;)

Last edited:
Yea I've been to a few Furthur shows on a low (3 hits or less) dose of LSD and the experience was divine. Unfortunately LSD isn't the easiest thing to come by and all of my hooks have been dry lately so I've been looking into san pedro for the shows. I plan to do a resin extraction which prevented vomiting during my first trip.

To add a bit to my answer to killo above: other alkaloids ARE certainly active, maybe psychoactive; it's just unlikely that they directly modify the mescaline as opposed to being unfamiliar body sensations that happen to be experienced along with the mescaline and thus might alter the subjective trip. It's not like each effect identifies itself by responsible compound, so someone might have a more or less unpleasant bodily effect from another alkaloid, but because they're also tripping on mesc, they think of it as part of the body high and the overall holistic experience.

Pink Floyd + Mescaline= great. Mescaline makes music way better for me, but it's all subjective. Pink Floyd and Shpongle have never done me wrong on mescaline, but I'm not sure how I'd handle it at a show. That could get a bit overwhelming, but I don't like being around large groups when tripping.

Well I'm not too worried about losing my cool at the show. In my opinion, jam band concerts are great places to trip on LSD because most everyone else is tripping, I love that sweet reefer cloud that fills the house , and the music just sends beautiful vibes through the soul. I'm more concerned because someone told me mescaline distorts music rather than enhance it, which I was skeptical of because my experience with other psychedelics and music has always been overwhelmingly positive.

Well I'm not too worried about losing my cool at the show. In my opinion, jam band concerts are great places to trip on LSD because most everyone else is tripping, I love that sweet reefer cloud that fills the house , and the music just sends beautiful vibes through the soul. I'm more concerned because someone told me mescaline distorts music rather than enhance it, which I was skeptical of because my experience with other psychedelics and music has always been overwhelmingly positive.

I have not experienced distortion of music on mescaline. However, I have experienced a rather strong state of not caring about anything which I would not want in public.

mescaline doesn't distort, in my experience. It makes you more aware of the subtleties and detail. It should be much clearer, not less clear.

Yah i'm kind of with psedononamouse. Although I think I would enjoy a concert if i went on mescaline, I don't find myself paying attention to the detail and subtleties like i do on other psychedelics. I actually kind of zone out for a couple minutes at a time and not even really pay attention to the music.

Music and mescaline get along famously, but I will venture to say that that has more to do with mescaline's structural phenethylamine similarity to things such as MDMA and dopamine than it has anything to do with mescaline and lsd in any way, structurally or not.

The greatest single association I know of mescaline and lsd is that microdots which were tiny pressed pills were found to contain lsd, not mescaline, as dealers said.

A very simple, bicategorical way to classify all drugs for the beginner of p/tikhal is the following: phenethylamines related to dopamine (up) and psychedelics related to serotonin (down). Don't laugh; how do you think I got thru uni bio? otoh i could see da and mdma fine even then plus I was very busy doing expensive, overpriced drugs to see what would happen and in the belief that something, something special, would happen. Like most model, this model is imperfect and very, very simple. Models are not meant to be proved right or wrong but rather useful or useless. your mileage may vary. i get 0 mg now that i have no car or truck !!
Models, especially very simple ones such as that, are generally offered by university professors to the slow or struggling student as a tool to try to master the subject. They may or may not be well received, but the model is sometimes harder to understand than the scenario (no go!) and applying more than once is like painting and playing the cello at once. why ru doing that? ru ok? is he touching u down there?

Other bluelight pundits advocate categorization of drug entities based not primarily on chemical structure, but rather on biochemical action. However, such practice fails to consider that structure is the only thing that can be easily invented right now, the new drug is first created and only then tested for biochemical action, and that form follows function or is it the other way around. Perhaps form is synonymous with function, and that's how voodoo dolls work.

For an intermediary and very good I might add student of psychopharmacology such as ebola? for instance who has already fallen into the non new drug predictive cell mediated cytokine ampakine inverse agonist cycles, I would strongly recommend intensive, remedial structural memorizations of all Kekule structures currently found in the generics physicians desk reference. Since many drugs there share an N-C-C-Ph pharmacophore, you will have an easier time than theoretically maximally difficult as predicted by chance if half of the drugs in the pdr weren't competing for the same receptor like that.

Organic chemistry is a language, and it's the only one we know of yet that is truly symbolic. Also, effective mastery of the subject comes with only the voluminous memorization of hundreds if not thousands of chemical structures by rote memorization, not unlike traditional Chinese script. Any child can do it if done orally, out loud which is impossible with these images right now i guess. Ok, well not everybody has to be an organic chemist, but what good is an unmemorized structure to you? Or you can just memorize the ones you like and are simple to you, the two factors go hand in hand.

But all this mescaline/music talk has me thinking. One time I read that pcp and ketamine were the only two hallucinogenic drugs that were addictive. Is mescaline addictive? Of course it is. It is shaped almost identically to mdma, and according to Andrew Weil's book for teenagers that I read when i was one "From chocolate to morphine," mdma remains one of the most popular drugs in the world. Is dmt addictive? No way. way? That's a ? for The Man Like right there.

Reinforcing is probably a better word to use than addicting, b/c anything whatsoever can be addicting, but this issue is largely an issue of semantics, and yes, I also believe that students should memorize dictionary definitions by rote memory. I did a 3000 word starter set in my spare time in 10th grade. There is obviously power in the word of God, so to understand God start why not by memorizing some rigorous dictionary definitions. A young titan boy who otherwise might suffer terror at the hands of homo sapien cullture today could become a real wordsmith equipped only with free time and a large, unabridged dictionary. The dictionary such as webster's however must be unabridged. No child in his right mind woulld want to master an abbridged dictionary for long bc they have no interesting words. u know that the ppl on the tv sets can see u too sometimes? how? the same way that u see them prolly foo! do your homework. read 1984 by George Orwelll. change ending to happy.. yea!

Putting aside my drug use and alleged mental illness diagnoses aside (sorry, they've already done all they can for me) for the time being, all of this marvelous allegory leads me to ask?: Why not design a new drug (from scratch) that is both strongly psychedelic in the classical sense and reinforcing in the amp, MPH, crack cocaine traditions. After all, is not each class marvelous in its own right?

Well, I have attempted to do just that in theory and have named it SHIVA to compliment Shulgin's GANESHA entry in PiHKAL. The test is will this new compound aka Shiva aka 3,4,5-trichloroamphetamine.hcl be self administered by primates? That is the academic question, but remember, I am unemployed.

Finally, be forewarned that the biochemical naysayers contend that aromatic chlorines are toxic. That contention does not stand up to the pdr test, however. Sertraline and wellbutrin don't turn your brain into mush, but if Shiva does, then I do apologize. They give new drugs to animals first btw for this perhaps stark fact.

Finally, if anyone even remotely more connected than I to the good doctor and who would be so kind as to show him the structure of SHIVA along with this writing sample at the upcoming psychedelic drug symposium in the fair city of San Franciso, as a complement to PiHKAL's GANESHA, then I will kindly pray that may God bless your sweet soul! In fact, I have already done just that.

Extras:
3,4-dichloroamp has been reported to be the most reinforcing of its kind found so far. 3,4,5-trichloropea has been shown in the literature to be a stimulant but not a psychotomimetic; what that association may or may not have to do with the price of tea in China is unclear to me.

Shiva is one of the three of the ultimate godheads in ancient and modern India, and the 3rd so far to be created. Yes, of course there is only one god. You know, ok then do you have the Trinity? I'm getting a little tired of what u b thinkin dawg! You callin laquita a bit h yo!? Ok, this is what I love about god or him or them or her or it or allah or tao the most? God is good. God is all powerful. And God can, unlike me, do whatever the fuk he wants. No worries, he always wants the right things i trust. Also, God is noot a mortal; most of you here live longer than you think. Titans have been living around here since the planet Saturn went by the name of Cronus? Oh, ok u like vampires. Well I read some anne rice or two. Make up a new name why dont she and call them Taltos. That'll work for me. the point is the little ppl always tri ked and outnumbered the so called giants who are basically reallly hard to kill and they would send them to tartarus (no u dont want to try some, hon). This was the Greeks. In tartarus they would torture the titans who are wonderful ppl never tainted by the fruit of the garden of eden for a long time soao wro ng Neway some kinds of life forms are a lot more perishable than others but these giants have good reason to be scared. they don't have many titans in tartarus cuz there aren't many to begin with. when mortals die and they always do they go to hades and the food might suck and ppl are churlish or ogeres but they dont get hungry much and its shadowy. if u like good food drink and drugs, u willl enjoy that far less than someone else maybe. also, no one is allowed recreationall drugs for any reason at any time by anyone on earth by the laws without a doctor's prescription except for ethyl alcohol and cigarettes only. if u run out of etoh, mix up drinking water, table sugar, and leave it out in the open air for a few weeks till the mixture tastes very sour. depressant. can be used to lower sexual inhibitions or increase courage for battle. a lot of soldiers figured out they were gettin played out in battle in vietnnam so they quit going and started shooting dope i guess. they dontt fuck with them too much. they were brave enough to stand up for themselves. Back to remedial cosmology of india, however, the first is god the creator and the second god the preserver. He was created b/c it was taking too long for the earth to end again and start fresh. Shiva is the embodiment of divine retribution. When there is no where or who to go to for Shiva on earth, then that's when the earth is destroyed una vez mas. His grandfather is the elephant headed protector of the home, Ganesha, and they come in pairs to the same family usually and are like the slightly lower other members of the twice born or reincarnated castes of india. yes, exactly that is a good ? who are the exactly euphemistically dubbed twice born castes in Hindia? It's got to be the Brahmins on top, but what about the warriors #3 the ksyatriyas below them? what is the point of reincarnating a warrior if its sole purpose is to kill or be killed? yes, i want to know some more about the unseen ways of the afterlife, amen. Shiva is a bisexual hermaphrodite, only very rarely pleasing his sexually voracious wife in bed (I heard one time but even she liked it that night), is the Lord of the Dance, and is The Destroyer. Many things are destroyed to build new things in theiir place. For example, a skyscraper whose price had been driven up many times over due to speculation might be destroyed so that the space could be used by other ppl to builld over on the same space and so to capitalize on the rise in lot value. Also, in a process which can be bleakly compared to survival of the fitttest im afraid, approximately 50% of the workers would be well connected enough to be a good two to three hours late to work that day. Also, the buildings could be within the ken of national tv cameras that morning, why not? Terrorism insurance could be taken out on the building just weeks before, then the global media will capitalize on the fear of the surprise! attack by channeling fear towards muslim americans and of course two new wars without end in order to spread the government's world borders and finally no one will remember the motto PRIDE FALLETH BEFORE DESTRUCTION and print up a bumper sticker that says PROUD AMERICAN. The only thing that bothers me at all is that to this day there is absolutely no awareness among the American populice about what happened on their soill sept 11 2001,There are more temples today in india to shiva than to any other single deity, except for the islamic invaders to india. A sun saturn conjunction in one's natal chart denotes Shiva; it is considered perhaps the most arduous single planetary aspect in vedic astrology. Hiv is the second, third, and fourth letters of Shiva's name. His wife, whose name I have forgot now but which u are welcome to look up, is symbolized by FLEE (N-OH-MDMA) in my own private symbology system. she is bad ass. if this bothers u bye
Look, buddy, Im proud to be an american to but not if they cant figure out wtf just happened 10 years on. AND WHAT ABOUT THE SUFFERING OF 150,000 EST. MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN OF IRAQ
WHOSE BLOOD IS NOW ON YOUR OWN HANDS. Also, I had a peak experience that I interpreted as having emanated from shiva the organic compound which of course has a radio transmittable frequency but that did not occur after having ingested any drug that I attribute to shiva and is currently being attributed some higher power or group of higher powers such as "God." mkay IT WAS AMAZING. or perhaps it was just another delusion replete with half invisible rapidly moving kaola bear and some cyber xxx sans computer. again not evil, but I saw some kinky stuff on those virtual computer screens floating in my bedroom. what did i see? simulated homosexual intercourse. see, not so evil after all once you consider it. neway, drugs are organic compounds with radio transmittable radio frequencies.

one time i drew the structure of something else for the first time and I had an amazing month long trip. i had done absurdly large quantities of powdered cocaine around then too then so ? ok so i get high w/o drugs now. did this happen to all those hippies from the 60's too or am I some kind of bipolar alleged singularity desperate for meaningful communication and love? (i wish it happened more often)

Remember, I'm not KrZ!

really! and that the proper way to write any de novo word to retain its numerological manipulability is TO WRITE THE NEW WORD IN all caps, such as GANESHA aka
2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethylamphetamine or 2c homologue by Alexander and Ann Shulgin in their biography Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved: A Chemical Love Story (Transform Press).

If and/or how he could have possibly known to capitalize the new proper name in that context GANESHA is most certainly coincidental but also profound due the truth of the system presented by linda goodman in her classic Linda Goodman's Star Signs except that she tries to use a lexigram to say that abortion is not a sin when murder is a sin of course. It's even on the Ten Commandments, but then we have Jesus when we have sinned and need salvation.

Here's another thing about me. One time David Echols--I think that's his name--obliquely implied that I was a 'Shulgin worshipper' after I told him he was 'beating a dead horse' with his latest lsd study. NEway, I am not a Shulgin worshipper but I feel I am the graduate student he missed. I would go to the conf but I am very broke, and I don't know the man personally, although one of my professors knew him from conferences.

Also I never synthed shiva. I have never been to graduate school or taught how to run an organic chem lab. In undergraduate school I synthed aspirin and indigo. I liked the indigo a lot.

Also, speaking of blasphemy, I do not wish to offend AMEN by naming a 'new' drug SHIVA. I can certainly agree with the Muslim that there is only one God and his name is immaterial to our human comphrehension. God is God, and He is not me thankfully.

PRAISE GOD FOR WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW

this has been a small free speech test
nothing has been done wrong and I need more freedom mkay

flashing insight:
1. make 2 categories of known psychoacive drugs
2. assign all known drugs to one of the two classes, one of which is a phenethylamine derived from the amino acid phenylalanine and the other a tryptamine derived from tryptophan an essential amino acid from the gastric digestion of turkey meat; stimulant drugs that don't fit structurally go in the DA bin; anything sleep or sedative related goes in the 5-HT bin
3. declare both dopamine DA and serotonin 5-HT undenialable drugs of massive scale abuse worldwide based on the analog act of 1985, the schedule one status of 5-MeO-DMT and the schedule I of MDA ('love')
4. population control and consciousness pairing / elimination; not necessarily including but possibly including homicide, genocide, forced impaired states of consciousness based on a national autommated net use worth calculator

the motto of the movie is going to be "you won't even notice a thing" or maybe just "isn't that carbon monoxide we smelll?" j/k

i can write bare bones science fiction movie scripts!!!

easily but how to sell it. i hate selling anything for money. i mean, why can't u just give it to me if u don't need it. don't u have more than one? duh.

then the Catholic church should bar priests from being alone in a room with very young boys i think then they should have brad pitt do a movie about the seven deadly sins again. i actually bought that dvd from borders with a gift card and traded it for a rock bc i thought it was a good movie and I wanted him to watch it. the other one i got him was platoon. my uncle who went to vietnam for a while before his death many years laterr said that movie was good maybe? no i think that was my grandfather, his father, but he never went to a war.

ok, the first movie is utter crap right now morally except as a cautionary tale bc it is all about death but the next movie is for those of us who want to live as the hindi do (surprise! tengo otra pregunta. brahmins have to be considered 'twice born' cast cuz they are at the top of the 4 tiers but are Khashatriya's considered twice born too? and what of sudras? is that where the term samsara springs forth from? haha i just ended my sentence with the preposition, from! I'm becoming a revolutionary grammarian!!

Movie 2: CHOOSE LIFE (more opportunities for advancement, improvement!)
1. deduce that all known sentient animall and human consciousness is directly, actually, and physically traceable mainly to dopeamine aka DA aka 2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethylamine and 5-OH-tryptamine.
2. design with the help of Shulgin's earlier work plus sheer structure extrapolation over a 90 day period using plain paper tablets and ink pens about 150 to 500 plus or sMo new neurotransmitters.
3. Carefully monitor all neurotransmitters and use them judiciously etc basically however u think god wants u to handle it. if there's a conflict about who's in charge, generally a re-elect occurs or a coup d'etat or some form of high intrigue such as poisonings, assasinations, etc.
4. see who can be the first person to think indistinguishably from any of scores of unique mammalian brains!
5. legalize all forms of life, including neurotransmitters ever reminding us that the day the federals outlaw DA and 5HT is the day of the transgression, which is also going to be used in a movie titie.

so neway, seriously, do u want to live or die? tell me. i rarely judge ppl, although I constantly observe and compare their behavior, but do you really want to live or do you really want to die?

This is not a hypothetical ?. It is in the Bible! I think it's despicable to die too soon, but I love to figure out ways to help ppl get what they truly desire especially when their hearts and minds could not be honest with each other on that occasion.

Ok, well to appear somewhat open and fair minded, I will attempt to qui kly answer it yourself and move forward. Yes, I want to live forever (even if that means dying and being reborn every 70 or so years but that's beside the point for me. Oh ok shit, let me think. How long back in eons can I remember the hindi (originallly, blue now black mas o menos) or the greeks (white / european more or less)? ON AND ON AND ON. How do I know this? I stayed awake on a nootropic neurotransmitter cocktaill (nnc) for 6 to 8 days.

You lookin for India, foo? Other way, biatch! And yes, Africa's always been there two but it's not my native home homie, u dig? goodbye yous guys

Last edited:
^you've got some good ideas there, but.... i'm sorry the visual structure of a compound can have very little to do with its action. just because mescaline looks like dopamine doesn't mean it acts on the dopaminergic system.

regarding psychedelics and addiction, the simple mechanism of tolerance usually discourages addiction by requiring such massive levels of drug that you are forced to stop administering.

but for example, if you got free unlimited LSD... do the following thought experiment with me.
day 1: take 100mcg, trip.
day 2: take 200mcg, trip.
day 3: take 400mcg, trip.
day 4: take 800mcg, trip.
day 5: take 1.6mg, trip.
etc etc etc...
by the end of the month, your serotonin receptors are so desensitized to the drug that it takes half a kilo of LSD just to get you out of bed in the morning. can you imagine what the withdrawals might feel like? imagine how screwed up your mind would feel. i'd imagine something like amphetamine psychosis, or maybe a high-dose datura ride.

your "SHIVA" that is "classically reinforcing" will have to work on the dopamine system, because that is the system that is tied to this response. there's been tons of research on these responses-- the dopamine system is one that frankly doesn't need much more research. dopaminergic drugs are almost guaranteed to be addictive and detrimental in the long-term.

the awesome research is in the serotonin system (still implicated in depression and super duper fun for psychedelia) and the cannabinoid system, which we are just beginning to scratch the surface of.

The hypothesis there, which may or may not be totally or partially wrong, is that chemical structure is inextricably linked to pharmacological outcome.

The academic question is this: is shiva reinforcing?

I don't think it is b/c tripping is like, ugh scary or something, is that shiva is not reinforcing, or that it is reinforcing but only in ways like mescaline and mdma are. For example, ppl dedicate their lives to this type of drug sometimes.

I believe many research chemicals are holy, and you can't stop me. And it shouldn't irritate you, and I have trouble fitting in at work or school for example. They tried to have me permanently committed to a long term psychiatric mental institution but I chose jail instead.

Also, I am testing some freedom on my part. You know like that song learnin to fly by tom petty and the heartbreakers. ok bye

If it was just for me, I would probably have 3,4-dichloromethamphetamine b/c it is more reinforcing. I should have paid more attention to Dr. Weil's terse paraphrase frrom the book from chocolate to morphine--my 1st pihkal--ppl who save amphetamines for special use rather than regular use tend to have many fewer and less severe problems caused by their speed usage do not underestimate that statement

On the other hand, trippin on the right substance at the right time in the right place etc can be so emotionally cathartic and well magical, really. Yeah, ive eaten more acid than some ppl, mkay? 50 hits one day. that's not even a lot b/c i spaced it out over a couple of hours. the real reason was that i didnt want to sell it.

Tripping has come to terrify me over the years or induce awe that is. I would just much rather FEEL GOOD on some type of amp than cry uncontrollably in public or something like that. i asked for a thumbprint but it never came to me PRAISE THE LORD now that is a blessing / relief. Or maybe I'm too quick to judge the unknown.

That being said, I haven't had a chance to trip on psilocybin or lsd in a long time, and would try to learn from the experience if offered. Well there was this 4-OAc-DMT that i guess i could of had, but its price was 10x too much I thought. MET was the last real tryptamine I had. If an average tryptamine like that or serotonin really costed 1000 bucks ppl would make their own.

Thanks for letting me share. I feel so much better after writing that even if it all vanished into straight fantasy, this thread has been my fantasy for hours now. Maybe I should start a literary movement called the neo-Beatnik movement. Any writers want to join? We only need about 500 good pages for a book on the subject, plus a publisher or cash. i love to write and dance. good night. bye bye

"The soft overcomes the hard. The low supports the high. The short defines the long."--from the Dow te Ching by Lao Tzu.

I love this bible verse. I want to share it with someone, so here goes. It is glorious: In the beginning there was darkness
And God said, "Let there be light!" And there was light. And God said the word, and the word was God."

whoop there it is!!!

I have come to the conclusion that ppl like me who took to much lsd or what not need better outletts throughout society to overcome bizarre behavior patterns induced long term by such hallucinogenic drug use. perhaps if even one church denomination could discuss our unusual experiences with the divine in morally supportive loving teaching fellowships teen recidivism and adult incarceration rates could be reduced. movies such as THE CRAZIES may also be of benefit to the patient who suffers from HPPD and pre-ghostwrites the dsm kind of more outlets such as burning man, the winter music conference, and at least one all night rave per week per town nationwide are now being implemented by our friends of Michelle O'bama, an alumna of both Harvard and Princeton and our nation's first African American first lady. Michelle is called N-ethyl-3,4-dimethylamphetamine.hcl in the 2500 page book I wrote in jail while in solitary confinement, and while the dose would probably have to be high for a fairly weak effect, I would not hesiate to take up to 300 to 500mg to get a feel for it. Many of these (n + 1) hydrocarbon homologues are subtle but subtle does not imply less than at all. Michelle O'bama is also a true patriot. She gives two public functions away per week for no money. That's my salary, but I don't have to work 2x per week! She is also a noticeably more attractive first lady in a long time, and handles her beauty with grace and aplomb. Michelle O'bama adds a load of class to our nation's pr division and she doesn't blink an eye and she doesn't get paid. Congratulations girl I may not have met you but i just immortalized you with a new compound namesake! Congratulations, MICHELLE, spin the wheel!

That was going off on a tangent. Plus it was a small mistake. The Michelle I had in mind when I named that structure is someone else, a part of a series, but c'est la vie, writing the plot as need be is one of the perquisites of being an author. And I would be surprised if MICHELLE doesn't do *something." Remember, there is power in the blood of the lamb or the word of god eg and power is work divided by time and work is force times distance and force is mass times acceleration. Acceleration is what the space shuttle does when it takes off. There is no treatment for hypergraphia. Same name is even a category on Jeopardy so it's a well known state of being obviously.

The amphetamine analogues and homologues are a freak fest of active new divisions, combinations, and/or permutations. werdy werd blue sky vodka

I don't know why I typed "there is power in the blood of the lamb" except that's how the song goes. I mean blood is holy and supports life and has sugars, fats, hormones, and carbohydrates but iron is probably the most interesting thing about it, Jesus used to really scare me, but sometimes if I wonder if he is really the only son of god (it does say that so why not right) but couldn't he have made a mistake when he said he was god and they crucified him. I mean, almost everybody makes mistakes, but you can't crucify god i don't think. why would an god who is all powerful let humans kill him? i wouldnt, but i just have to remember that the bible says that god says his ways are not our ways. also, preacher bob said that the bible says that it is impossible to please god without faith. luckily i have plenty. of course, i must repeat that i am not always right and that i don't know everything. if i died and had to watch ppl worship me doing so would be hell in and of itself goodbye if jesus wants me to worship him as god i will know the right thing to do when the time comes and i willl act appropriately

back to the hppd, my peak experiences have grown increasingly and mostly undenialably towards the paranormal in the last few years, and I enjoy these times immensely

it would be helpful if someone knows something about this viewing other ppll thru the wrong mirrors, remote viewing, portable viewable computer screen projection, and the like could be better explained to me and also how to make money right. this is my prayer this morning god. love, andrew. Amen.

Last edited:
Dresden: I couldn't bother to read your entire posts because of their seeming lack of connection to the topic. I want to say, however, that phenethylamine psychedelics act at serotonin receptor sites just as tryptamines do. MDMA stimulates by releasing serotonin. And no, mescaline is not addictive because it's similar in structure to MDMA. It may be true that it has a certain function as a serotonin releaser but it's mainly a psychedelic.

It's true that certain phenethylamines are classical dopaminergic stimulants, though.

This past Saturday I did a Peruvian Torch ISO-extraction trip (my first proper one with the cacti) and about an hour or two into my peak, my neighbors started having a massive house party with music so loud it was as if I was in the room with them. As a result, I was pretty much forced to put on some headphones and listen to music. I would agree with most of the other poster's here, I found the experience to be similar in some ways to LSD, but not as 'rough' (had I been on LSD, all the noise from that party would likely have driven me insane).

I will say, though, that after 3 or 4 albums, I was getting pretty bored with the music (especially because it was music I'd already heard like 20 times before) and would have preferred to go exploring. From now on, I'm going to stock those high-end foam earplugs, because I personally prefer some peace and quiet now and then.

Regarding going to a concert while tripping; that does not sound appealing to me. Mainly because I have very little experience tripping outside of the safety of my or someone's home, but also because it's sometimes hard for me to stand upright (sober) while tripping... If that's not a problem for you and you don't mind being in a sea of people, then I say go for it!

depends on the set and setting I think.

I never thought the Beatles would be good while tripping, but they were great.

Listening to ambient chill (groove salad) produced great synathesia (sp?) and sexual arousal.