View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline, bad trip?

Namhe

Bluelighter
I want to get some from a contact, but I'm pondering why my friend who introduced me to the stuff, had such a bad trip that he flushed the whole supply down the toilet. I took it only once and had an amazing time. Any thoughts or pointers on why it might have been a bad trip, and what to do to prevent it?

I want to get some from a contact, but I'm pondering why my friend who introduced me to the stuff, had such a bad trip that he flushed the whole supply down the toilet. I took it only once and had an amazing time. Any thoughts or pointers on why it might have been a bad trip, and what to do to prevent it?

Make sure you're in a comfortable environment, with people that you enjoy being with, and some nice music. Think only good thoughts if you can and remember to identify what is real & not real.

I don't think anyone here can really tell you why he had a bad trip.

are you positive he had real mescaline. in its pure chemical form it is VERY VERY uncommon, not saying he didnt but its seems more likely he had some sort of research chem.

obviously set and setting is the only recomendation i can give.

mescaline has been the friendliest psych ive ever taken.

^that is exactly how i feel.

Mescaline is VERY gentle.

What did the mescaline you took look like, if you dont me me asking?

Agreed ^^

I can't imagine freaking out on mescaline, ha pretty much any other drug, but its so smooth and forgiving with dose too, like 300mg to 400mg isn't THAT big of a difference, for me at least. makes me suspect an RC...........