• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - New Experience - inexperienced with drugs generally.

haroldmeph

Greenlighter
hi, i am 34 years old, am in reasonably good shape.

i used to be a decent drinker, have sporadically smoked weed but not huge.

meph would be my first serious drug and i thought i'd post my experience with it.

first time i tried it with a mate was completely positive. had never snorted before so was pretty cautious, but felt the euphoria and the alertness and the openness - had great chat. did maybe 5 small lines, no downside other than only got a couple of hours sleep. next day, mild tiredness but nothing other than that.

second time, was also with mate, he had to work late though so did only a couple of lines. returned to girlfriend where had great sex. opened up quite a few fantasies due to the openness, was no problem getting hard, was great.
no problem sleeping on that level of exposure, no negative comedown i can remember.

third time was on my own, which was a scary experience. had obtained about 2g and started snorting mid-evening. was all going quite well, got the euphoria and decided to a slightly larger line. almost immediately felt dizzy and faint. i felt angry as i thought i was about to passout and maybe die. i staggered up from a chair and fell on a sofa. immediately started to feel better. then i went from being bone-dry to drenched with sweat in my hair. that was weird. then texted a number of people i had fallen out with and managed to make up with them. i re-read the texts the next day and they made sense, spelling, grammar, stopped texting when sensed had said enough etc. so some control and being aware of what was i doing.

then did a few more smaller lines, got to bed about 4 and had a few hours sleep and back up for work. had a couple of lines to get me going. felt nausea again and this time was sick. i noted with a detached interest that the vomit was dryish and almost black in colour.

the comedown was baddish- lots of guilt feelings and tiredness but no more than a bad hangover.

i would say it's very moreish - this was about 3 weeks ago - and every single day i have thought about it. i have nothing to compare this moreish to other than alcohol and cannabis - but its way,way more moreish than those 2 - its almost like a relationship with a woman you just met - sorry if cliche - but this is what i would compare it to.

stink is present for a while afterwards, but not a major negative.

snotty nose for about a week after, strange pale looking snot,bogeys.

stomach felt a bit unreliable for about a week after, not sure if this was just a heightened sensitivity to physical status.

been to a head shop twice since then, flushed down toilet twice as not sure this would be a good step for me to start using this drug.

been to a head shop twice since then, flushed down toilet twice as not sure this would be a good step for me to start using this drug.

it's not a good idea to get into it, trust me. as Pofacedhoe said in another TR on Meph, this stimulant has the ability to fuck you up in so many ways.

I`m kinda worried that you said 'woke up, had a few more lines to keep me going'. This is what Mephedrone does. It has been said to be one of the most addictive, binge inducing drugs there is.

Interesting report, however I'd recommend to keep away from it.

EDIT: did you have more after you nearly passed out?