• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - Experienced - Why I fricking LOVE mephedrone!

Oh God! I love my meph, but the OP almost makes it sound like it's meth...

On a sidenote, where does the 5ht2b FUD come from? People say this RC has never been studied so we don't know anything about it. And at the same time people say it has 5ht2b activity. So what gives?

I discovered Mephedrone a few months ago and I love the stuff. I have done it about 6 times now over the last 4 months.

However the last 2 times I have done it I have felt terrible the next day. Last Sat night I did 300 mg of it spaced over 6 hours (100mg every 2 hours). I also had 4 pints of beer over this 6 hour period.

Got to bed around 5am and as usual when on Meph I couldnt sleep for ages. I dont mind that too much. I fell asleep at 7am and woke up again at 9.30am. Couldnt get back to sleep so I got up.

For the rest of the day I felt lousy. Felt like I had hot flushes on my cheeks, stomach aches and a bad headache. I had the exact same symptoms when I did 400mg of Meph a few weeks ago. When I had the after effects that time I thought I was coming down with the flu so but the symptons down to that.

Im heading out next weekend on a big night out with some mates in Dublin and it will be a long session so I was going to do another 300 - 400 mg of Meph on that night. However im really not looking forward to feeling like crap again the next morning. Even though I love how I feel when on Meph I am wondering if it is worth it for the next day feeling. Does anybody else get symptoms like the ones I discribed?

I discovered Mephedrone a few months ago and I love the stuff. I have done it about 6 times now over the last 4 months.

However the last 2 times I have done it I have felt terrible the next day. Last Sat night I did 300 mg of it spaced over 6 hours (100mg every 2 hours). I also had 4 pints of beer over this 6 hour period.

Got to bed around 5am and as usual when on Meph I couldnt sleep for ages. I dont mind that too much. I fell asleep at 7am and woke up again at 9.30am. Couldnt get back to sleep so I got up.

For the rest of the day I felt lousy. Felt like I had hot flushes on my cheeks, stomach aches and a bad headache. I had the exact same symptoms when I did 400mg of Meph a few weeks ago. When I had the after effects that time I thought I was coming down with the flu so but the symptons down to that.

Im heading out next weekend on a big night out with some mates in Dublin and it will be a long session so I was going to do another 300 - 400 mg of Meph on that night. However im really not looking forward to feeling like crap again the next morning. Even though I love how I feel when on Meph I am wondering if it is worth it for the next day feeling. Does anybody else get symptoms like the ones I discribed?

EXACTLY this. i know how you felt. do it two days in a row and youll want to curl up and die in bed for a week +

The correct format is:

SUBSTANCE (Dose - Optional) - Experience - "Title"

...followed by a trip report - for examples see erowid.

Last edited:
3. Meph is POWDERED INTELLECT. Cynics will raise an eyebrow at this one I'm sure, but I swear to you it's true. Meph removes the umms and likes from your conversation, and I don't know how, but it also increases the readiness of words in your mind. You're suddenly all witty and erudite and no matter how hard you try, you can't stop yourself sounding a bit like a speedy Stephen Fry.
I wonder. I used to think this when I was on MDMA and, to a lesser extent, stimulants, but when I've listened to recordings of my pill talk I've realised I was chatting complete codshit.

Firstly it makes me cringe reading something so blindly and rabidly pro-drug on Bluelight.

uhm, dont wana start arguments cz i see what your saying about the danger hunnie, but this is a drugs forum, of course people are pro-drugs

this is a great drug as long as you can be careful with it :)

done it like 4 times now in 2/3 months, which i think is quite good.

i totally understand all what rizla said, have had many a conversation and blurted things out that i really didnt want to but felt beta afterwards :)

was having a giggle reading it aswell actually due to being able to agree with most things said.

am quite intrigued by the whole meph/2ce mix tho?

sounds fun :)

buzz xxx

2ce really isn't for the faint-hearted, its a powerful psychedelic and I wouldn't want to mix any psyches with a stimulant like Mephedrone.

There is no safe way of taking Mephedrone when its a completely unresearched drug and we don't know what the long term damage is.

ill make sure i research first, very unexperienced. and my bfs kinda knowledgable about thesethings, so i woodnt be taking anything without tlaking to him abotu it first :)

thanks for the heads up tho cz i dont no much about 2ce.

research research research :)

uhm, dont wana start arguments cz i see what your saying about the danger hunnie, but this is a drugs forum, of course people are pro-drugs
Correction: This is a drug harm reduction forum. Making your trip report look like an infomercial for a completely unresearched, highly addictive, and apparently toxic chemical is anything but harm reduction.

Correction: This is a drug harm reduction forum. Making your trip report look like an infomercial for a completely unresearched, highly addictive, and apparently toxic chemical is anything but harm reduction.

fair point hunnie, *taken back* :)

ill make sure i research first, very unexperienced. and my bfs kinda knowledgable about thesethings, so i woodnt be taking anything without tlaking to him abotu it first :)

thanks for the heads up tho cz i dont no much about 2ce.

research research research :)
It's a research chemical that was completely obscure until the last year or two, we don't really know anything about it. Your boyfriend doesn't know any more about its long-term effects than my granny.

when is 4-mmc gonna be made illegal, any one know?

At a guess I'd say either Jan 1st or July 1st 2010 as that's when modification orders to the Misuse of Drugs Act generally come into effect (start of year or half way through)

man this 4-mmc stuff, i literally just heard of, and how soon it will be scheduled...i have a feeling that this will have a whip-lash effect on the users/dealers. i am not sure how many people actual use this drug and how difficult it is to make, but it seems like something very strange is going to happen when the laws switch over.

anyhow it sounds very dangerous to me.
:!