• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - Experienced - Why I fricking LOVE mephedrone!

All is good in Moderation, there is no need to over do this shit, otherwise it will bite you in the arse.

It's a great drug but the duration of the high is so short, it becomes a major downside, imo.

I'm not big on redosing as there has been NO research done on this chemical.

Tomer

Haahaha Oh I loved it :)

This IS what a Meph trip report looks like :)

Was Rizlagrrl on the kitty when she wrote this Hmm? <333

It should have been titled "An Ode To Mephedrone" :p

Last edited:
i went to a forest rave last night, did half a g of mephedrone and 50mg's of 2C-E and it was absolute bliss, talked to everyone, danced my arse off to hardtek which i don't usually like that much but it was magic, i was smiling for 5 hours straight, seeing balls of fire shoot up to the ceiling from the combo of somme red yellow orange light and a strobe light... could feel the music going through my body like electricity, tripped out and laughed and poured out my life to everyone, there weren't many people so it was reallly easy to approche peeps, not that many girls, maybe 25% but i did chat with this sexy, charming girl , who had a boyfriend, but was like half rubbing up against me... she was radiating beautifull colors, radiating such positive vibes, this combo is amazing, the colorfull hallucinations from the 2C-E and euphoria, the feeling of electricity going throuugh my body, everything morphing and more euphoria, love and energy from the mephedrone... i think 2C-E>2C-T-7>2C-I>2C-B>mephedrone>methylone>JWH-018>butylone=MDAI, from the RC's i've tried

phatass, Ive done and 2ce/meph combo it was fantastic. I LOOVE how it really adds a chatty aspect to 2ce. I found though that it does seem to have a very light amnesia effect to the trip though. Usually I can remember my 2ce trip for the most part afterward...unless I do Meph with it. Do you experience the same?

yea stardust... i know what you mean....well my main problem with this combo is that sometimes i forget what i'm saying in the middle of a sentence... or i blank out, say it in my head, then ask outloud if the person understands what i mean, in which case theyl say no... but most of the time i can stay coherant....

I feel sorry for the OP.

So do I.

Firstly it makes me cringe reading something so blindly and rabidly pro-drug on Bluelight.

Secondly, it's wrong, on so many many levels. If you really think all of these things about meph than you simply haven't done enough of it over a very long time.

Someone could say the same thing about meth after the first time they do it, but we would heap scorn upon that person because we know what meth abuse will lead to. The only reason we don't think the same about these drugs is because we haven't had them around long enough to see things go very, very pear-shaped.

6. Meph is COOL. Come on, admit it, nobody in this world can snort a sparkly white powder and not think to themselves, 'This is what celebrities do! Hee hee hee!
I am a nobody then :(.

anyone reading this can clearly see that this is a honeymoon trip report, within time this shine will sour like the grapes dangling of my saggy ass right now. pop there goes the bubble!

3. Meph is POWDERED INTELLECT. Cynics will raise an eyebrow at this one I'm sure, but I swear to you it's true. Meph removes the umms and likes from your conversation, and I don't know how, but it also increases the readiness of words in your mind. You're suddenly all witty and erudite and no matter how hard you try, you can't stop yourself sounding a bit like a speedy Stephen Fry.

I agree 100%, the deepest of conversations just flow whilst on meph, it's also good for revealing truths to people quite empathetically.

anyone reading this can clearly see that this is a honeymoon trip report, within time this shine will sour like the grapes dangling of my saggy ass right now. pop there goes the bubble!

Every night on Meph is like the first night :) You think your in love and then what'd ya know it you're head over heels again right back where ya started. :)

Mmcat ^.^

Meph is an amazing drug in a class of its own, I love how everything good is amplified and anything that is bad is nonexistent, you are friends with everyone and hate no one, music is brought to a new level of enjoyment and feelings such as warmth and coldness are more enjoyable, to an extent, the only thing I really dislike about Meph is trying to sleep on it >.< when I close my eyes it’s as if my brain jumps on a race track and just zooms out of this world even though my body is tired and wants to sleep I agree with a few people that say that they "can't" or don’t want to stop re-dosing, when taken at home I have the same problem but at the club... it is a different story I can stop if I want and if I do the feeling of this is a fun time is still there. I can still dance or interact with other people without caring what they think of me which is something I normally can’t do.

I’ve done and 2ce/Meph combo it was fantastic. I LOOVE how it really adds a chatty aspect to 2ce. I found though that it does seem to have a very light amnesia effect to the trip though. Usually I can remember my 2ce trip for the most part afterward...unless I do Meph with it. Do you experience the same?

I agree that Meph Takes the edge off 2C-E or adds chattiness to it, and for the amnesia effect I again believe I know what you are talking about, I will catch myself thinking I know what I saw, or can remember a lot of what went on but when I really think about it I don’t remember much about it at all none the less it was a great time ^.^

Every night on Meph is like the first night :) You think your in love and then what'd ya know it you're head over heels again right back where ya started. :)

yeah but when it becomes too often the high can be lacking and your nose and wallet wont thank you. i'm still at it myself but my honeymoon is most definitely over-i neither see it as amazing or as super dangerous, i think its probably dangerous but that this is a function of frequency of use (peripheral vasoconstriction is not something i've experienced yet despite a long period of usage, its the 5ht2b that worries me and that would be a problem proporional to frequency of use) and also that although it feels good its quite false like all other stimulants. good though it is:\

i like how i can go to bed and wake up the next morning completely fine:) and i remember the whole night too.
and ummm... are you high? lol i bet you are...