• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Menthol crystals possible damage?

questionmark?

Greenlighter
Hey I just realized the crystal I've been doing is cut with menthol crystals and I was snorting this stuff and since that shit doesn't dissolve in water I feel like it crystallized in my sinuses I constantly need to spit shit out every 2 minutes it's like really thick mucus and sticky as fuck do you have any idea how I could fix these and also a question, did I just fuck up myself much?
I read it's melting point is very low so whenever I drink something hot I can kinda spit out a bit but not really much comparing to what is probably going on in there
I can literally see it crystilizing from my spit lol
20221130-170649.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure it's menthol?

Seems like a very odd choice as a cutting agent.

That looks like dry mucus and spit to me… I know cuz I hack plenty. I too wonder why you say menthol?

-GC

Are you sure it's menthol?

Seems like a very odd choice as a cutting agent.
Pretty sure. Everything matches it even clears my nose and taste like I just brushed my teeth kinda, you know.
Also that's another thing I wanna ask. How come this is so uncommon I have not found any informations about menthol crystals being a cutting agent, not even one post when it literally looks like d-isomer of meth. I bought it as a suppously ephedrine based product so it wouldnt be racemic, but mostly d-isomer which would visually match perfectly.
So I honestly think this is actually common cut and no one realized yet since everybody smokes it so it's not as easy to spot I guess. I mean you see crackback wrong but don't know what it is.
menthol-crystals.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm. One of the problems facing people extracting meth from inhalers is getting all the menthol out. I think that's an oil, though.
"In the day", it was not uncommon for crank to be cut with inhaler meth.

I'm pretty sure a significant enough concentration of menthol to be worth using as a cut would burn like unholy hell. Menthol is extremely powerful and most things like Icy Hot have like 10% menthol by weight and burn like hell on the skin. I bet 1% up the schoz would be too much to handle, let alone 10%.

I'm pretty sure a significant enough concentration of menthol to be worth using as a cut would burn like unholy hell. Menthol is extremely powerful and most things like Icy Hot have like 10% menthol by weight and burn like hell on the skin. I bet 1% up the schoz would be too much to handle, let alone 10%.

This pretty much. Menthol is so unbelievably potent, if there was even the slightest bit in there you would know. I’m looking at a Ricola bag right now and each minty lozenge has a whole whopping 2mg per. Now imagine if you railed say 20-30mg up your nose, you’d damn sure know it.

-GC