Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Hello, not feeling well at all. I wish I had someone I could talk to.

Most all BLers are supportive and have open inboxes. Id encourage you to share in public so lile minded people can hear ya, but if not HMU.

idk if is all mental to be truthful i am sure its not but i was already not in a good time and ended up having to do an emergency surgery because of a perforated ulcer, i am having touble with cicatrization and i am in pain and this is almost driving me insane hope this heals soon long recovery ahead still. D:

Regardless, posting here is right for you. Any sort of emotion is valid here. What do you remedy pain with currently?

Like I'm getting some kind of delayed cumulative kindling effect from combinations of switching between gabapentinoids, benzo, and alcohol, that has built up over time. Either that or still in antidepressant and antipsychotic withdrawal. Or I just broke my brain with stimulants. Or my mental health is just deteriorating. I mean i just took 3mg Xanax and feel next to nothing and its been a week since I had any. And then only 3 or 4 times and no benzos for 3 months before that. And only occadional gabapentin etc.. Must be cross tolerance from the phenibut and pregabalin and alcohol somehow. But I haven't used regularly enough fordependency, so I don't really understand what's going on. All I know is ever since binging on meth crack and heroin intermittently in a cycle ending in then starting olanzapine and mirtazapine and quetiapine for a few months on and off, I haven't been the same.

AD and AP withdrawal is a big deal. You ever see the Invega thread? It can take a while to regulate your dopamine back to normal levels.

The other issues obviously play some sort of roll as well.

What are you doing currently? Like in the moment, today? Plans for the future?

Most all BLers are supportive and have open inboxes. Id encourage you to share in public so lile minded people can hear ya, but if not HMU.

Regardless, posting here is right for you. Any sort of emotion is valid here. What do you remedy pain with currently?

AD and AP withdrawal is a big deal. You ever see the Invega thread? It can take a while to regulate your dopamine back to normal levels.

The other issues obviously play some sort of roll as well.

What are you doing currently? Like in the moment, today? Plans for the future?
Yeah I just wonder if 60 days on, 30 days off, 60 days on, 30 days off, 60 days on, 30 days off, 90 days on, now 30 days off could be responsible. I wasn't exactly on them extended periods.

As for what I'mdoing, just moved into a new apartment, took a job offer, waiting for background to clear then getting started. Then saving for a 2-3 year backpacking trip around the world.

Trial date is set. It's starting next thursday, it will probably be 5 - 6 days. I just have to attend the first two days though.
Im so nervous, ptsd is getting worse, just reading all the screenshots and hearings and letters have re-traumatized me big time. And i haven,'t even went through all the papers yet. Man this rough. Not doing good at all.

Hours of reading through police hearings and transribed recordings today. Im so fucking mentally exhausted. It's like im there again. Rough read, rough day.

Hours of reading through police hearings and transribed recordings today. Im so fucking mentally exhausted. It's like im there again. Rough read, rough day.
Honestly you are so brave and strong to see this through. You will get through it. It’ll be hard but it’ll also help even though it doesn’t feel like it right now. I really am so sorry you’re going through a hard time and I do hope they have support for you during it all. My thoughts are with you. ❤️

I’m a bit down today.. starting to feel depressed. I know this feeling won’t last forever but these down phases always kick my ass atleast for a little while.

I’m a bit down today.. starting to feel depressed. I know this feeling won’t last forever but these down phases always kick my ass atleast for a little while.
Me too. The question for me is, do I start drinking and really sink my teeth into it, pull myself out of it with another dex or meth binge, or try to weather the storm with no chemical aids, or something altogether different.
I have plenty of dex and meth, but no booze, and no easy access to any alternative drugs right now. Soooo, IDK, I have an appointment with my shrink in 6 hours. I think I will just lay flat on my back until then and ponder.
Maybe read poems written by people who felt even lower than me routinely. Like Anne Sexton. Or Sara Teasdale. They both took depression as far as it can go.

Me too. The question for me is, do I start drinking and really sink my teeth into it, pull myself out of it with another dex or meth binge, or try to weather the storm with no chemical aids, or something altogether different.
I have plenty of dex and meth, but no booze, and no easy access to any alternative drugs right now. Soooo, IDK, I have an appointment with my shrink in 6 hours. I think I will just lay flat on my back until then and ponder.
Maybe read poems written by people who felt even lower than me routinely. Like Anne Sexton. Or Sara Teasdale. They both took depression as far as it can go.
Yeah binges were always my personal treat to myself for my brain being broken and putting me through this shit lol. Now that that’s not as appealing of an option I just call my shrink and lay down reading like you’re about to do. Cheers man And hope you draw some peace from your reading sir..

Mushrooms help. So does weed.

Sad sex might.
Not so sure the mushrooms are a great idea with my psych meds.. weed helps for sure.. sad sex? I think anytime I’m putting my wiener in something helps... it could probably be a jello mold I’m not real picky.

Not so sure the mushrooms are a great idea with my psych meds.. weed helps for sure.. sad sex? I think anytime I’m putting my wiener in something helps... it could probably be a jello mold I’m not real picky.
You’ll be fine. These are things I like.

Yeah binges were always my personal treat to myself for my brain being broken and putting me through this shit lol. Now that that’s not as appealing of an option I just call my shrink and lay down reading like you’re about to do. Cheers man And hope you draw some peace from your reading sir..
I never thought about it that way, but now I am going to add this to my lists of rationales. Feeling good about massively abusing drugs is kind of the same as avoiding hypothermia, you want to think in layers.

I have nibbled on some P. Cubensis a couple of times in the last few years. Maybe a gram both times. I felt the beginning of a body glow, a tiny bit of irrational paranoia, and illusions so ephemeral I can't call them hallucinations. This is from taking 20mg of Abilify daily, I suspect.

Jello mold? With or without jelly?

edit: I removed all that guff HR about weiner sticking, as it deserves its own thread and it is only marginally on topic.

I bought a fifth each of sippin' quality rum and 'tater juice. So I guess I am going to be drinking a bit. I already feel more comfortable with the depression I see a comin', and I have only had three little sips. I am going to do my best HR with it though, try not to lean too hard into the booze, hopefully write and draw and meditate my way through it. These spells don't last forever, I just gotta outlast it. Gotta remember, music makes everything better.

Here it comes.. I knew this wave of depression was going to get worse.. I laid down for a nap and woke up in a world of shit..I would give anything to be done with this up and down bipolar bullshit..medications help.. but only some of the time..

Glad i ran out of stims now dealing with the comedowns depression but at least i also lost all my body fat for one positive. Im trying to do better but stress of acutally living a legit life is getting to me. I would rather much go back to hustling and having a care free life where i can just be on a boat of drugs 24/7 with no cares in the world.

Aight y'all. So been on some SSRIs recently which seem to be doing exactly diddly squat. Arguably, could be related to my insistence to augment them with an array of other inadvisable drugs. Now riding a mild clonazepam habit, I hesitate to say "dependence" because it's still early days but I am going to have to taper or maybe I'll just jump off, have a shitload of gabapentin on hand for that. Have basically taken 4mg/day nope that's a lie 6mg/day alternating days for the last 4 days with just gabapentin in between. Currently it's a 4mg day and I plan to keep it that way. Actually this time round I'm not liking clonazepam nearly as much as my first go round six months back where the highly selective anxiolysis compared to sedation was something I really liked about it, would much prefer etizolam or diazepam to ride out my rapid taper this time, and should have some soon, but not currently.

I would just jump to the gabapentin right away if it wasn't for some god damn fucking work stress that is always the fucking reason I end up mentally spiralling and eventually turn to something druglike to cope with the anxiety. I'm pretty confident my "Generalised" anxiety diagnosis, in actuality could be put down quite easily to a "Specifically Situational" anxiety related to my current on paper quite easy but in reality because of various factors too laborious to go into work situation, which my brain is basically primed to react with severe irrational dread to by now.

I need to be at least somewhat functional, intermittently highly functional on occasion, for almost exactly 1 more month if I'm gonna orchestrate this shit for maximum benefit and minimum required damage control, and on that note I'm considering just getting some high grade racemic amphetamine again, it wasn't sustainable for me last time but, it doesn't need to be, I've learned some lessons about myself since then and the glacial pace of orchestrating a legitimate prescription for something is too long for me to wait. So, my own doctor I'll be for just a little longer while massively playing down that aspect of my life to the real doctors, psychiatrists and therapists I might happen to speak to in the interim, so as not to bias things against myself due to institutionalised bias against self medicators - oh I'm sorry, I mean dirty substance abusing drug addicts. 😄

Yeah... I think that's where I'm at and I feel alright about this plan, although maybe that's the benzoid-disinhibition. I'll take that self confidence though, artificially induced or not.

A disadvantage of sporadic drug usage that I've noticed since getting almost entirely clean and then indulging in a brief period of benzodiazepine use again is that while I was in the low-tolerance honeymoon of etizolam use, after a long period of abstinence, I got back into the online dating scene and have been messaging all these women trying to set up some dates. But now I'm a bit deeper in and therefore no longer quite so completely if artificially self-assured, I'm concerned that I'm actually gonna be a bit unstable for a short period while I get myself back on the straight and narrow... so am gonna have to try to postpone these pending dates while I rapid taper and washout while also keeping these girls interested. I don't really wanna meet anyone while basically high and risk underdosing, and being all anxious, or overdoing it slightly and being way too manic. I'm sure I've done both things historically before I recognised the value in knowing how your mind functions while on a solid sober baseline, mind.

Anyway... hope everyone is doing as well as you are able in this moment in your lives, in this fragment of eternity. As ever - I wish you all happiness. May you all be well.