Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mementine - New Experience

ady667

Greenlighter
I was at my grandparents a few weeks ago when I saw the medicine she'd been taking for Alzheimer's disease.I read the prospect and since it seemed promising and she had 30 more than she needed I took 14 pills each containing 10 mg mementine.

I read the effects would kick in after 1 to 3 hours so I decided to take 7 pills at school just before my last class.To my surprise I started to feel the effects in about 20-30 minutes(oh-oh8o) and after one hour I could feel the full effect.

Effects:
-something happens to your vision but I can't say exactly what.It's like you can see clearer and your visual field is bigger .It's quite nice actually.
-when I walk it feels like I am lighter
-some kind of wannabe closed eye hallucinations
-increased preference for music
-food also tastes pretty good
-dry mouth
-cigarettes are nice but they make my mouth even dryer
-a WEIRD feeling(neither good nor bad)
-constricted pupils(not always)
-my mid-term memory is slightly affected

It's been almost 7 hours since I took the pills and almost nothing is changed so probably the effect as mild as it is will still last a lot longer.You may feel the need to take more and more pills but from what I had read that doesn't increase the intensity too much only the duration.

*I was able to talk to my parents without them noticing anything
*Being outside makes the trip better but I prefer my comfy bed.
*It's a very weak drug even weaker than weed.I would do it again but only if I had no other option.(It's not bad...it's just....too little fun)
*I drank some alcohol and it didn't seem to affect me in any way.
*I got tired easily.
*I would totally do mementine together with weed .

I will post again after I sleep and after the trip is over.=D

Latter added:
I slept...woke up many times.Dreams were much better than usual.I had a soar throat before taking the pills.Now I have a cold.Little to no high in the morning.

Last edited:
Well she had 30 extra pills which she had no use for....what was I to do?:D

<snip>

140mg is a very small dose. It's not surprising u didnt feel much. I kinda lost interest in this a while ago, altho back then it was expensive, now that it's like 50cents a gram I looked into this some more and noticed a study online comparing high doses of memantine equal to a gram or more to near anesthetic doses of PCP/ketamine. If I ever try this shit i'm starting at 500mg, I just hope it's not too anticholinergenic at that dose, and dopamine agonism has me a lil worried cuz I don't wanna be nauseous for a whole week.

Last edited by a moderator: