MELODICAST #2 - Into Dusk // Nasser Alazzawi

Nasser

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I recently moved from Newcastle UK to Limassol, Cyprus and they’re still pretty hardcore on the limits for parties. So all there is to do is live stream or meet in bars playing music outside with crowd limitations.

I'm new to doing these and was inspired by other DJs upping their game. So using what I already had, I had a go at making the the journey the music has been taking me on lately fit in with my surroundings in my new home and try out some extra bells and whistles to give simple effects that flow nicely together. In the distance we get a nice sunset / lighting in the sky just after.

I'm open to suggestions as to how to make this better as its the 2nd in a series I've started.

Hope you enjoy this as much as we did live, it was good fun.

More along the production element (any suggestions / products that could improve it) and how it feels watching it with fresh eyes as someone who's not built the scene up (I'm aware one of the cameras goes off sometimes).

For reference, this one was run on:

1 x iMac,
1 x DDJ-1000,
1 x Focusrite Soundcard
1 x iPhone 8 Plus (the camera behind me looking at decks and sunset)
1 x old iPhone 6 (looking at the pool)
1 x Logitech C920 Webcam (looking over decks)
1 x camera built into the iMac (looking at me)

I'm aiming to give people good entertainment value and make it something worthy of staying the journey or at least having on in the background.

Last edited: