• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbs Meetup - 24th April - Lounge @ Docklands - ROLL CALL!

What corner of the car park are y'all gonna be at? Give me general directions north facing. er or something. I'll bring you my cosmic gate cd. :p

<sorry, vaguely off topic, must post in other thread>

PEOPLE THERE:

me
harraser
anna!
child of the beat
dandy
joellercoaster
eze451
butros butros grantos
ashaman
lah lah gatecrasher
tom ooo
miss slingshot
strawberry lovemuffin (my girl)
catax
stacyrox ?
one two three four ?
kid cisco
baileylsd
djwombat81au

when:Saturday 24th (thats definite)
time:start @ 2.30pm

anna! no need to apologise :)

see everyone there.

oh..id say phat pants are ok guys. moes probly just pulling ur leg...arent you moe?! ;) if u are to worried ring the place and ask em what there dress code is.

me and harraser will probly rock up at 2.30 so if anyone wants to meet before that so you dont get lost or get there and not find anyone please feel free to pm me and i will arrange a meet spot. otherwise its all still going ahead and dress in whatever u want. if u are a bit paranoid bout the dress code chuck a pair of jeans in ur bag or something just incase. but im pretty sure there wontbe to strict a dress code. ive never been there. *shrugs*

should be a blast though! YAY for two days off work! and lots of beer!
29.gif

^^ count me in on that pre meetup meetup....PM/sms comin soon to you....

Oh and you ca take Lah Lah off that list...poor thing can't make it.... :(

ok well i have to go to some place called "the public office"...is the lounge anywhere near there?

i'll have a quick looksee to see if any of you guys are still there at about 6...

tnargus - my twin?

^^ yes, she looked heaps like you....she was buying herbs and spices in isle 6, does that help? =D

PS....umm i'm not on that list of people there Star Falls ;) could u add me please! :D

PPS.....Muzby, i see you're comin back to melbs the monday morning....can you make it to this meetup? Would love to have a 3rd time luck meetup just for you (after the other 2 didnt happen :()......;)

Hope to see you there :)

Last edited:
PEOPLE THERE:

me
harraser
anna!
child of the beat
dandy
joellercoaster
eze451
butros butros grantos
ashaman
tom ooo
miss slingshot
catax
stacyrox ?
kid cisco
baileylsd
djwombat81au
tnargus
moebro

list amended :)

Might pop through? Not sure as I just got an invitation to a friends 21st drinks at the lounge in swanston for 8pm on the same day/night.. See how I feel during the day I guess

I'll be making my way down, what time really depends on my brokenness and poorness levels from the night before.

For those who aren't too excited by the idea of Pharmacy, i'll be heading down to Panic Stricken Bovine (Deep 11) after - anyone care to join?

Last edited:
Its official, I am stalking the BL meetup.I know none of you so if you see some poor guy wandering and harrassing random tables please take pity on me and call me over, I promise to make the night interesting!

Well if there's going to be people there in Phats we should be an easy enough crew to find!! I don't think there's any reason that they won't let people in phats and hoodies in, but you will stick out like sore thumbs (not that that should worry your average Melbourne party person :p)

I have to play hockey @ 3:30pm, but I'll try to duck down both before and after. My soon to be housemate is also the sous chef there (as I think I've mentioned) so I'll enquire as to a bulk buy discount on nachos or something ;)

Kid_Cisco.

PEOPLE THERE:

me
harraser
anna!
child of the beat
dandy
joellercoaster
eze451
ashaman
tom ooo
miss slingshot
catax
stacyrox ?
kid cisco
baileylsd
muzby
tnargus
moebro
maxload

ashaman: please empty ur pm box if u want pre emeting details ta :)

Last edited:
i dunno if i can make it anymore, i have a family party i have to dj at that night, in geelong, from 6pm!
i have to miss pharmacy as well!

I'm really sorry guys. I would have loved to be there but it wasn't really practical. I had to do groceries, take Dale to Dandenong, get a brazillian wax and pick up *deleted cue to guidelines* all before 6pm. Then go to that 21st.

So you see I could have come, but that would leave me hungry, single, hairy and without *fun*. :( It was a tough choice.

Luv you all, hope you had a good time.

*edit - please check guidelines as you mentioned things you shouldn't and stuff so I just edited as needed. :) - wazza*

Last edited by a moderator: