• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne (sidney myer music bowl) // summadayze // new year's day (jan. one), 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hoptis
I might get the combo ticket and sell the Together ticket later if something else comes along...

is that *definitely* do-able? as in, the combo does come as two seperate tickets? 'cause i don't think i'll be doing both...but there's always a chance, so it might be worth me doing the same thing. but of course i don't want to get stuck with the ticket!

I love summer =D

fuck yes, it's so amazingly fantasticly good..i'm totally with you. seriously, summer weather puts me in *such* a good mood!

tnargus said:
Eeek, 8am 11pm.....hmm I would love to do the double (ie Together + SD), but somehow i think maybe I wil end up dead from exhaustion somewhere....

...30hours of raving + dancing + generally going mental.....

tnargus... u will be there!!! i know u have a die hard party spirit that is up to the challenge.

extra thought: does anyone know how uch the combo tickets are???

onetwothreefour said:
Originally posted by hoptis
I might get the combo ticket and sell the Together ticket later if something else comes along...

is that *definitely* do-able? as in, the combo does come as two seperate tickets? 'cause i don't think i'll be doing both...but there's always a chance, so it might be worth me doing the same thing. but of course i don't want to get stuck with the ticket!

Actually good point. I've decided just to get the SD early-bird, I think I'll be looking for something else NYE... something quiet perhaps.

Looking forward to it. Have always had fun at summerdayze'.

rain, hail or shine, I'll be ROCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG !!!

;) :p ;) :p

i thought last year was pretty ordinary, but this years lineup is heaps better :)

all we need now is for the weather to hold up (unlike last year), and it will be a rocking day :D

ooooooooo somebody SSSSSSSstop me!

yeah baby *bounces around*

theres a big chance im goin to this instead of sunshine ppl as most my mates want to go...

ill just have to forgot about the muzza's and enjoy laying on the grass in the sun listening to house :)

Im so over the place, I want to go to this+Together and also most of my mates are spending nyr's at bubble+ I hav to travel to melbourne arhhh I hope I get money for christmas thats all Im saying!!

Originally posted by [MuNtEd]
hehe free summadayze :D... great way to start the year

w00t, me too now =D

sweet as fuck, i'm going now...was getting a little nervey, but it's all good. now i've just gotta sort out together.

regardless, this is going to be *awesome* :D ('cept for the muzzas :p).

I was going to this but apparently Mistress Barbara is not in the lineup anymore, so she will not be playing at Summadayze right? Someone confirm this for me, and by the new flyer that is out her name is not present soI am assuming she is definately not playing. Its a pitty as she shits all over every other DJ attending Summadayze IMO!

Though for Mistress Barbara fans and ppl who would like to see her then this will make you happy I guess:

Hardware Board Riders & the Factory Rat Pack present
Misstress Barbara [Canada]
Saturday 10th January 2004

Anywayz so she is not playing Summadayze correct?

well, originally she was, but all the line-ups i saw were missing her name. iirc, there's some discussion of the issue on the first page of this thread...

^^^
no way

we've bought tickets already.

fuckin fuckin

at least we got a friend that can get us free ones possibly so our plans of selling them might still go through.

onetwothreefour said:
Originally posted by [MuNtEd]
hehe free summadayze :D... great way to start the year

w00t, me too now =D

sweet as fuck, i'm going now...was getting a little nervey, but it's all good. now i've just gotta sort out together.

regardless, this is going to be *awesome* :D ('cept for the muzzas :p).

Why don't you all grow the hell up and stop worrying about the crowd, rather than the music!?!? The 'muzzas' are sure as shit not giving two tiny fucks about your sorry asses, so why in god's name do you make it SUCH a point to go on and on about them?

No REALLY: they don't give a damn whether you stand next to them, or 5 miles away... just deal with it would you. It's SO boring to hear you lot go on and on about it. You make out as though your some royalty that is offended by the very presence of anyone outside your exclusive 'scene'.

I think you all need to grow the fuck up! Future would do well to ban YOU lot rather than any of the tops-off boys and girls that are such a 'problem'...

Go to Summadayze, don't go, I don't care either way. But please, don't think you're pathetic bitching and wailing about a group of people who don't even cast an eye over you (while you seem to spend the whole day utterly obsessed with them!?!?) will make any difference to their complete enjoyment of the event.

And don't for a minute think this website is your 'exclusive' little domain. Whether you like it or not, the dance scene is one hell of a lot wider than your tiny minds allow.

wake up.

Squares: Stereotypes exist for a reason. I'm not going to SummaDayze because whilst I've had a wonderful time there the past few years, its really started to grate on my nerves when I've walked past someone and said "hey how are ya" and the boyfriend has pushed me back three metres and yelled in my face "DONT TALK TO MY FUCKING MISSUS".

People wouldnt complain and make the Muzza generalisation, if situations like the above werent occuring.

It's not fun to see massive guys roving in packs looking to kick someones head in, or the same guys rolling down hills because they have no comprehension of the amount of chemicals they are ingesting, or the effects.

I've had an absolute ball every time I've gone to SummaDayze, the venue rocks, the music rocks and a lot of the crowd can rock too - its just such a shame that it really is impossible not to notice the certain elements that really do make a point of getting in everyone elses face.

And just in case you missed it, "they" do give a damn if you stand within 5 metres, because that must obviously mean your looking for a fight - right ?

^^
exactly
otherwise no one would complain.
this "scene" isnt really known for causing much disturbances when it comes to such things as fighting and being discramatory....so only when someone or something really makes such a bad impact, do we complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.