• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills - 27/09/2001

Hey robE, and everyone else, it'd help if you didn't refer to pills as either 'dancey' or 'smacky', because the content of a pill is the important part, and the way you feel can differ even if its the same pill... It's called Set and Setting
I've spent many a night on my ass, while friends have been up and dancing, all from the same pill...
But yeah, user reports state the red lightning bolts were good, just like the red hondas recently...

new batch green ?'s
(think they're new batch...check the piccy's of the old ones and look pretty much the same...)
tested:
e1 - purple in 2
e2 - purple to black in 2 (with bubbles!! woohoo!!)
report...shall edit in the morning
smile.gif

(ps. this isn't for me m0f0's!! so don't heckle me about being on a break!!)

sorry Tarsarlan
but usually i find that if a pill is exceptionaly dancey then it won't be as chatty, where as very "smacky" pills will be. A few other people had the lightnings that night and all said they danced like mad
smile.gif

RobE I've gotta agree with Tarsarlan here. I've been on my ass a buncha times, wondering why some of my friends never did. I'm not exactly sure when, but I know there was a point when I got sick of it refused to let my pills 'ass me' (technical term?)anymore. Since then I have danced till the last beat most of the time, and have not sat on my ass once. I definetly believe its the person and their mindset, not the pills.
PS. Attending nights with more easy-dancing music (ie. trance or even NRG) may get you off your ass.
------------------

info request: RED MERCADES
(i've checked pill reports, no current reports)

try spelling it "mercedes"...
------------------
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Im going to post this in the forum as well.
Request any info on Red Aeroplane
Possible relation to Chanel, unsure..
Cheers...

Has anyone else noticed that there's people refering to taking drugs at specific events in this thread?
frown.gif

Can the people responsible or the mods clean that up please?

Yellow Melodies and Green Question Marks.
Both tested black.
Green question mark did not test as dark as the yellow melodie.
Both great pills.
Very intense. And long lasting. Dropped half of the yellow melodie at 11:15. Fully kicked in at about 12:15.Was flying, intense unbelievable rushes. Wasn't able to speak for about an hour and a half. Was rather dancy for about an hour or two. Then i kicked back and was very cruisy, still with intense rushes. At about 4:00 i took half of the green question mark. this in turn buffered the effects of the melodie, and gave me all the effects of the ?. more intense rushes and i was very spacy.
Two fantastic pills.
Must get hold of some more.