• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE PILL - whats going round at the moment

Caps are the key 2pts in each cap. (the ones I take anyway)
Crush up a MDXX pill and mix with the cap and make multiple caps, result a fun very messy night of constant peaking.
(WARNING VERY VERY MESSY)

^ I'm not (really) having a go, but I wanted to point out that you're taking a large dose of MDMA by peak chasing all night with 2 points of MDMA powder + pills. Please take care of your brain.

BigTrancer :)

hoptis said:
Average pills still floating around: clogs, 007's (GO AWAY Already!),

You can say that again, I'm sick of those fucking things..........'specially the 007s. Crap pills IMO.

Pink hearts: very good, strong, a bit trippy if more than one was consumed :)
White hearts: clean clean clean MDMA
Pink doves: quite a strong pill, all good

Beware: there are some White doves going around that suck balls........Small pill, domed on both sides, (can't remember if scored or not :\ ), dove soap logo facing left. My mates dumped two of these each one night with little to no effect at all :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IMO - I thought that the white hearts were more MDA than MDMA....a noticable mix of both but more MDA i.e visuals etc.

yeah there have been shitloads of good pills floating around,
i've seen
Doves(yellow/pink), Mdma/mda
Hearts(White/pinl), Mdma/mda
White Mx, Mdma (two batches out, think the smaller one is better)
White Blank/Amsterdam/nipple, Mdma
Devil Fork, Mdma
^^^^^^^^^^^all good quality pills.

i reaken the pill quality will drop again soon, but pill quality, as far as i have seen, always comes in waves. But fark, there are heaps of good biccies around, i find it hard now to get a speed or K biccie.

^^^^yeah the white hearts, yellow doves, pink hearts, pink doves are all the same, i'm almost certain they have come from the same place,
anyone else know what pills have come from the dove/heart press

^^^^
Hope those motorollas make it's way down under.

Also, what do u guys think of the white devils (pic of devil fork) Seen good reports on pillreports and heard good reports but i'm just wanting to know what the peak is like?

Blue Toyotas
OMG!!! :)
Fucking great!!! ;)

Sorry I don't have a more detailed description, I hardly looked at the pill.....was very spotty and quite soft when crushed!!

Tested black, forgot to ask how long it took tho!!!

Other ones called Red Cherrys, but they're not actually red!! Or they'rre called double cherrys or some shit......but apparently pretty average from all reports.....tested black tho!!!

white hearts and pink doves i thought were both very similar in all affects and looked very much the same.

does any one have any info on the white/beige doves.

they are sort of creamy in colour and have red/ble/white spes through them.

the dove is facing the left and the score is oval shaped like this ()

i checked pillreports and there were no matches.

thanks

Does anyone have any info on a blank hexagon shaped pill?

White, with grey specs, and very very very hard press. I have never seen a harder press before. I was bashing it with a spoon at one stage to crush it. I didn't have it, and I haven't spoken to anyone who has. Apparently tests up good, but I haven't witnessed that.

Hexagon pill,(not round,looks like a nut,no not the type you eat)Dirty White,with grey specks .Concave on both side and strangly enough have a type of beveled edge.
Hard as a brick.No scores.

Tested Black with E2.

User reports,not me.
O.K pill,comes on nice then bashes ya for 30 minutes and then DROPS/STOPS.

new_piller said:
Other ones called Red Cherrys, but they're not actually red!! Or they'rre called double cherrys or some shit......but apparently pretty average from all reports.....tested black tho!!!

Double cherries... been around for AGES (at least 6 months ago). Yep, they were MD** but pretty ordinary. Not a high dose.

Over the past couple of months ive consumed the following varieties in :

Pink hearts
White Marlboros or emails
Green Aliens
White Aliens
Yellow Doves
Purple Mitsus
White Mitsus
Green Fish
Yellow Armani's

And I rate them all above a 7/10...

:)

^^^^
did they all test up mdxx?
i heard the green fish are absolute duds,unless your talking about ones from x-mas time last year?

new_piller said:
Blue Toyotas
OMG!!! :)
Fucking great!!! ;)

Sorry I don't have a more detailed description, I hardly looked at the pill.....was very spotty and quite soft when crushed!!

Tested black, forgot to ask how long it took tho!!!

Blue Toyota's were indeed very good. High dose of MDMA. Hit me very hard. The cherrys weren't that bad, but your right they weren't as good as the Toyota's.