• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne gangland killings

just adds to the charm of melbourne i reckon.

not worried at all personally, and i live in brunswick and used to eat with the family at La Porcella's quite often.

these guys are good shots and no civilians have been hurt, so as long as it stays that way, and the drug supply isn't affected, it's all good.

I don't understand why all these killings are taking place. I mean fair enough a few can happen, someone kills someone and then they are killed for vengance but this doesn't look like it's going to stop. What's the point of being a crim if you can never enjoy your money, soon theyll be sitting in maximum secruity houses with big wads of cash unable to do anything because of safety.

quiet roar, it's only a matter of time before a shotgun goes off and kills the 2 people next to the target just walking bye... it's not all good lol the killings should stop. :)

wounder what chooper feels about this, is he at all still involed in this. i know he knew victor price and the pettingill clan. is he still standing over drugos or has it all stoped

The killings don't affect or worry me all that much, I'm still down in many of the 'gangland subjrbs' pretty regularly. The last plotted murder when the guys got caught before they actually did it was only a few blocks away from my house, which is far away from the typical brunswick, carlton and city areas, but even so, they seem to all be carried out pretty proffessionally, one direct shot with no public members getting hurt...
What worries me, though, is that at least these guys seem to have some morals (apart from the ones that killed Moran in front of his kids!) - they use one bullet, the guy is killed within seconds, the public barely see or hear anything. Once they're all killed off, however, it will be the asian gangs that move in and take over the drug trade - no racism intended, but the typical killings you hear of in the asian circles involve machetes, swords, body parts getting sawed off and people getting killed for no apparent reason - that's what scares me...

I still dont get the whole kickboxer > hotdog seller job.

obviously the hotdog selling, involved more than just hotdogs?

i think the kickboxer was a small dealer for the morans and it might just seem like a good idea to get rid of him so the morans lose business

Catax said:
If you are in the rave scene you won't see them.
Lucky me being a promoter in the club scene gets to see/meet a lot of gangstas and wannabes!!!!

I'm tryring to stay as far away as possible...

Yes it is fascinating because it seems so surreal to some ppl its so exciting as if new yorks mafia has come to melbourne, but honestly its not cool

These are real ppl who yes might have done bad things but do they really deserve to die???

The hitmen are getting clearly sloppy now I wasn't worried about the publics safety before because I knew the hitmen were too professional.
Lately its been too out in the open. I'd be scared to go and have coffee in the brunswick club.
Even though apparently the guy who got shot before Lewis Moran (can't tremember his name) used to come into the clun I work for every sunday night.!!!

I think it has all gone too far the killimg is not necessary and the only reason ppl are finding it so fascinating is because they are removed enought for it not to affect them!

What she said....

I've not really been connected to organised crime, but growing up in the high rise flats in Fitzroy, knew my fair share of crims, and it's the same principal: for those of us who know it as part of our normal lives it's just normal. For everyone else it's a novelty. Me and one of my best friends bonded over the fact that a guy I grew up with chopped up somebody she knew when she was 16...and my mum used to visit a guy in jail weekly who had killed two men. I'm not saying this to be all like "look at me, I'm so fucken hardk0re", but just to illustrate that we all live in the same world, just some of us have different perspectives.

Just as it was an eye-opener for me that my friends were too scared to visit me at home because of the bad reputation Fitzroy has, I had never ever considered Melbourne a place with a violent reputation until I moved to Sydney. In Sydney I've met people who are scared to even visit Melbs because of the gangs, and it makes me realise that it's all about perspective. I've had a knife pulled on me twice, and to me that's getting off light considering where I grew up...to other people it's more frightening than anything they can imagine.

It's all about perspective....

ur so hardcore i wish i could be as hardcore lol
man i have been shot at when i was 3years old man i am from compton man lol

anyone know wats going on now, it seems a shit load of the people involved are getting arrested

Wow, this is such an old thread. I've read into the scandal, and yeah, it was pretty crazy stuff going on behind the scenes. Hopefully she will never rest.

How's the bloke who was kidnapped by Roberta Williams a couple years back! Can't wait to see that filthy cunt behind bars after her trial!