• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

.:MELBOURNE-Ballarat - Kryal Castle ULTRAWORLD - SATURDAY 2ND DEC REVIEWS!

goa said:
looking forward to it :D...few questions though
#1 turbo shuffle floor? what's this
#2 rides? as in rollercosters, dodgem cars, slides etc.?
#3 is it all open air, or only some stages
#4 night firefly market? what the hell
#5 psy trance stage, fuck yea

Geezuz to #2

Everytime we have been to the kryal parties, the only rides there are the ones already there. A wizzy dizzy thing (something you sit in and spin around, up to 4 people) a small merry go round and possibly one of those horses on a spring. It's a small kids playground. If that's what they are calling rides alongside the other things, it's such a spruce up of words of what actually is there besides the psy stage

as for 'stages' they are all small rooms except the main stage and possibly one other stage they usually have that is in a marquee. Each room usually gets packed unless it's not going off then there is dancing room. Hopefully the promoters add stuff but with the layout, you can't do much for open air except the main stage and the seating area near it. Have fun in the maze that takes 30-60 seconds to go through from memory hehe

Nicci Da RoCkA said:
HELLO... fkn awesome location, camp away 4 the weekend.. fkn rockin dj line up, awesome atmosphere, what more do u want.. geez some ppl are hard 2 please!8)

~~~**OmG i LOvE krYAl AND imgOnnA gEt WaStED***~~~
*****~~~~**** AwEsOmE*****~~~~~~

YEAH Shorza and insomnia, why bother posting if you are gonna say that kryal is superdooper awesome.
god!!1

=D

v jealous at you fuckers going.

had a blast last year. best party i'd been to..

that being said, we made our own fun....

Amen to that brother!!

muzby said:
v jealous at you fuckers going.

had a blast last year. best party i'd been to..

that being said, we made our own fun....

kryal was amazing!
but so so bloody cold. to the extent of seeing people walking around in blankets and sleeping bags.

Oh, where was this laser show meant to have happened????

deeCee said:
Amen to that brother!!

Indeed, and strange that all of us that went last year, didn't rock up this year :-(

ZOMGWTFBBQ1!!1!.. So NiCcI did u hav da best fukn t1me EVAR?!

Did it roxor your soxors? Twiggle your wiggle? router your reefer?

Besides, everyone knows Kryal started sucking when it personified itself, sold out and started posting on bluelight.

(and, well, part of me wishes i'd get excited like that again one of these days. but it's simply not going to happen. not jaded, but a definate shade of green.)

Whilst i was there i had a fantastic night! Was bloody cold tho.
Cant wait to go party with you again princess_kitti:)

Was another successful Kryal party. Speedy J & CJ Bolland were sensational, particularly Cj's mainstage set. Richie's closing set was very nice and Tomcraft was pretty alright. The rest of the night was a bit of a blur but i know i had a blast, but enjoyed last years more.....oracle had better lasers, better organisation + a dedicated breaks room.

Duckboy said:
Besides, everyone knows Kryal started sucking when it personified itself, sold out and started posting on bluelight.

BWHAHAHA.

good to hear speedy j and cj were good.
sif they couldnt be though.

Sorry I didn't turn up to a meetup that I proposed, but I had been away from my computer since thursday night. I bumped into Travis, Kate and Lisa just briefly and then they disappeared as soon as I looked away only to turn up in the morning. Oh well, next time.

I had a fucking blast. This is how commercial raves should be. The second half of Kamui's tech set was pretty good. I hadn't really been able to enjoy hardstyle for a while but I was impressed by a few sets I caught at PHD. The psy stage was good once it got going. A bit crammed inside though. I was surprised to see Hellraiser play a metal set in the secret metal room. Wicked stuff. His set on the main stage was better than any of his I'd attended in Sydney too. I liked what I heard of Tomcraft and CJ Bolland. Speedy J was ok but I was after something faster at the time. Also good to hear that the happy hardcore scene isn't all sped up trance.

The finer details of everything are a blur because I had been awake so long on the weekend. I slept pretty much the whole train ride back to Sydney. :|

Kryal was awesome....annoying things aside such as the famous cold and them being assholes about letting people out to the car park, I had an ace time! :D

I love that place, it's like a playground for grownups.. =D

Just for the record, who did turn up to the meetup?

yea passouts were bullshit, especially when they ran out of the passout tickets, we were in the line for about 20mins just trying to get out, apart from that it was a fun night

How big is PHD? There must have been thousands of those hoodies around. Everywhere you look - even in the corner, there would have been at least five.

^those phd hoody's are ghey.......i was getting sick of seeing them by the end of the night.

^^ Yeah i guess now you know to bring extra clothes next time:) - its fucking freezing in ballarat.
Phd hoodies where EVERYWHERE! What annoys me about that is that i can guarantee about 50% of those people have never been to phd & will probably never go but what can you do.
Dunno why it annoys me. I guess its cos the rave scene isnt the same anymore & phd jumpers kind of highlight that. Now its about all being the same and being cool and wearing a phd hoodie cos everyone else is and BAM now your a raver:|

/end rant

Well at least their clothes didn't have some lame drug slogan on them like 'Off my chops' or anything like that, or perhaps they had them on under the jumpers. I find those ten times more annoying.

*hides off my chops t-shirt* lol im so kidding.

I think the only reason it annoys me is cos i used to really enjoy the whole dressing up to go to raves thing (still do). It was just half the fun back in the day.
Now noone does that, its a phd hoodie (even if you'v never been to phd).
I used to love seeing what different outfits everyone was wearing. Everyone was so unique. Now everyone looks exactly the same & seems to care a lot about thier "image".

But anyways its not about that - its about the music (which id like to also point out is going downhill at these bigger events:| )

I dunno, mebe im just becoming jaded8)8(

Last edited: