• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Melb) Two Tribes 2006 - Sat 25th FEB REVIEWS (Melbourne Park)

hey everyone, wat do you think, will kai tracid play the vodafone arena? or one of the small rooms? where would u rather see him, i think there are guna be a lot of people who'll want to see him!

^^ im guesing they will put him in the pharmacy room witch i prob think will be in the same room as the extream room was last year, and that was a pretty lame ass room very lame.

And where are the hard acts for the pharmacy room this year??????? this is getting worse every year.................

^^ Noo noooo... none of that.... Go away Jaded Melbournians...keep tha thread clean (;) hehehe) and put all tha big Trance Internationals like Armin, Shulz and Tracid in the biggest and crazziest arena Melbourne's got to offer... oh and don't forget some crazy arse lasers system that will just blow everyones head off...

(ps. anyone heard the stories of that old system at an Ecciethump or somewhere where they have these God awesome lasers on each side of the room and they all focused into one point and made full 3 dimetional objects above the crowd?!? Damn I love to see a something like this!! *drools*)

ttxlp01.gif
(starts chanting) ....Kai Kai KAI KAI KAI (sorry just can't help myself...)=D

Personally i liked last years line up better but definently cant complain bout this years, Armin YAY! kai tracid, schulz & also a few good house djs, be there for sure! cant wait

hey what has anyone got to lose by going .... the lineup is awesome :) im sooooo excited

im so glad theres some others that are looking forward to this too....

i have some convincing of friends to do as well ... think i might just go buy a ticket and set a trend =D

i even have a sexy outfit -- bought my top today :) woohoo go TT yaaaaaay!!

Lee Coombs and Ali B have impressed me before, and Armin puts on a good show but (sadly, maybe?) i'm well and truly over the whole trance thing. Like light years over it ;)

I have an exam a few weeks after this gig, and there's just not enough there to get me in the door. Have fun kids!!

^^^ YOU'RE OVER TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? Just listen to Push's The Legacy or Ferry Corstens Remix of Universal Nation and that should re-inspire your passion for it. But seriously, stack trance up against house & electro and there's just so much more energy, emotion and passion. Two Tribes is not an event to be wasted on House that you could go out and hear every Saturday night.

<3

college_dropout said:
Two Tribes is not an event to be wasted on House that you could go out and hear every Saturday night.
^You're asking me to go to this and miss out on a generic done-to-death hard house night at a local club?!? Are you insane, man?!?!!! :|.

i duno about everone else, but two tribes is big because its the only time including summa dayze and gods where you can get these massive crowds going pretty crazy to really some of the best DJs in the world....a lot of people talk about preferring that smaller more personal venue for some acts....but the whole reason i beleive that makes these events so attractive besides the lineups from year to year (good or bad, regardless), is the fact that no other time in the year, in no club does anyone put on a party where 5,000-10,000 people are all in one arena, and thats what blows my mind about it. i go more for this than any other reason! sure the acts sorta get me through the door but its the big crowd that blows my mind!!!

Hi Guys,

I started a thread but it got closed and i was point here for all the answers.

Unfortunatly there are no answers.. so i'll repost my questions :)

I am curious, me and my crew typically go to hard energy clubs, good people good vibes, running water and places to sit and access to fresh air.

Could someone please answer these questions for me:

Will I be allowed to leave the complex to access fresh air?
Is there "free" running water (bathrooms etc)
Whats the vibe like (I.E. Loving, Rough, sleazy etc)
Are their couches or chairs to sit on? I really don't want to have to sit on the floor or stand all night.

Thank you !

Courage_now said:
Will I be allowed to leave the complex to access fresh air?
yes, there are two large arenas, vodafone and rod laver, plus four other rooms.

Courage_now said:
Is there "free" running water (bathrooms etc)
there are bathrooms with running water, and im pretty sure that there is cold running water but i usually just buy my water there, they were $4 a bottle (600ml mount franklin), but i see no reason why u couldn't buy one bottle then refill

Courage_now said:
Whats the vibe like (I.E. Loving, Rough, sleazy etc)
this really depends - there are a lot of people who frequent this event, all different people, old and young, all different races. you get people who party at the harder dance clubs reglarly and then there are people like me who only really go to these big events and maybe a small rave once a year. the four years ive been there ive never seen any trouble and everyone is generally very friendly and of course come the early hours of the morning there are a few more rougher faces floating round

Courage_now said:
Are their couches or chairs to sit on? I really don't want to have to sit on the floor or stand all night.
in the big arenas their are the chairs that you can sit on, heaps of them, but as for outside there rn't really a lot of chairs and places to sit, most people are on the ground, there are patches of grass but not that much

hope this has answered ur questions clearly, this is just wat i can remember and my perspective, others will be different :)

Cool thats great, thnx so much for that.

What about taking in backpacks to put coats n personal items in ?

wooohooo *running around in circles*

This is only 6 weeks away *big grin*

I love for the people watching as much as the music

Last year, prodigy was the only act i saw - then i just sat next the ferris wheel and talked for the rest of the night .... its sooooo fun - everyone's gotta come!