Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb: Teriyaki's Great Big Knockout Xmas Parti: Fri, Dec 26th@ROOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah KK.... in this world ya can't win... wouldn't life be boring if ya couldn't whinge and whine?!!!! ;)

kapa.... you are top ten TEZZA foot soldier... come the 26th I expect ya to be at ease... 'til then: chin up, chest out... march... spread the TEZZA army ethos....

a steady rumbling in the distance is what i hear.... it doesn't scare me: it excites me!!!!

This will the last Tezza for who knows how long(hopefully not to long).So to not get a dose would be criminal.
I saw the old bouncer that worked at Hi-Fi last night, I said to him"Do you miss working at Yaki", he said,"Ahhh yes those were the days."

as the mighty foot soldier kapa stated: this could be the lst Tezza for god knows how long.... GET YOUR FIX

But... we do have a Great Big Fuk Off Summa Parti in the pipes... IF THIS XMAS PARTI WORKS!!!!

You can always keep up to date by checking our website: www.teriyakianarkisaki.com

cheers

Hi guys, never seen Berkovi in action before, can someone comment on the last time they seen this guy play live. I mean I have heard good things and has a wonderful talent, but just want to know exactly what I am in for. If anyone can also post a link to a set from him that would be even more appreciated, thanks ppl.

PS: He is all pure techno right? Just making sure :) THANKS!!!

Mr_AuDiO - Soulseek has one up right now (I dont have the link for it). Its live from Neue Heimat. not sure what year.
Mr Berkovi is all techno for sure.... if you check out In The Mix (not sure if this is a P.C thing to do... pointing you into another forum... ) but check the Teriyaki thread there: many, many praises for Justin Berkovi there from people who know thier techno. ITM's archives probably have a review of the last time he played for us too... back in 2002? somewhere around there...

Also check out: www.predicaments.com

to see the mighty Nezo would be a bonus for all...
\
as for the rest of ya: tell Mr_AuDiO what time it is...

rumbling on.... building, building...

Yeah Mr A..........check out inthemix ,the reviews are nothing but praise, im talking huge fucking praise.
You'll love it.

definately not long now.... after such a long forced break i can definately say i am super-hanging for this now... ultra-excited....

bringitonfukcnnn...

Set times for Tezza's Great Big Knockout Xmas Parti

OK folks... If this is not one of the Top 10 line-ups of the century, then we're completely off the pulse... Get a load of this mammoth, talent-ladden line-up of aural delight for lovers of great party music...

11:00 - 12:00 - MIX UP

12:00 - 12:50 - DEE DEE

12:50 - 1:40 - SLACK

1:40 - 2:30 - MIKE CALLANDER

2:30 - 3:45 - JUSTIN BERKOVI (UK, 100% LIVE....)

3:45 - 4:35 - SLIEKER

4:35 - 5:25 - DJ PIXLETON

5:25 - 6:15 - DISKO PUSSY

6:15 - Close - MIX UP

Are you drooling and frothing as much as we are? Bring it on...

But wait.... there's more.....

In the Headmuffiest back-room chill den of debauchery, cop this....

11:00 - 1:00 - SLIM WITH KLIM

1:00 - 2:30 - JACK & JILL v's THE NUTRIAMAN

2:30 - 4:00 - DAVE PHAM

4:00 - 5:30 - LEAKPROOF FLANGE

5:30 - 7:00 - THE FART-BUBBLE BAND

that my friends, is an all star lineup! Bring it on!!!

Jesus... I go away for a few days and everyone decides to get excited... fuk... that excites me...

actually... ive been excited from the minute we got this together... then the addition of Justin "The Best Live Artist In The World" Berkovi just fuelled it...

But not only that...

My 2 favourite locals on the mainfloor... along with my longtime favourites: my homies: Slack, Slieker and Disko Pussy....

And then the HEADMUFF with Mr Dave Pham.... and the rest of those demented maestros...

NO FAMILY COMMITMENTS on either end of it... now thats a party to hang out for, go to, and remenisce (sp?) about afterwards...

shaping up as the party of the year... for me anyway...

almost there...

well the tezza posse did it again!

although there wasnt a massive amount of people there i had an awesome night, really enjoyed celebrating xmas with all of my friends :)

justin berkovi was excellent BUT did he die or something 10 mins into his set, there was no one at the decks for about 1/2 an hour *stupid pre recording* so i felt a bit dodged on that account, but all in all some good good tunes from him... *bows down*

well done dee dee and the tezza crew, it was a fantastic night, and you guys shuld be proud, its good to see there are still some loyal tezza fans out there :)

kryalkastleE said:
justin berkovi was excellent BUT did he die or something 10 mins into his set, there was no one at the decks for about 1/2 an hour *stupid pre recording* so i felt a bit dodged on that account, but all in all some good good tunes from him... *bows down*

What do you mean?

it was at like 3am, he wasn't there behind the decks for like 15-20 mins (bit exaggerated before) and i was looking at nothing... :( maybe he went for a really long piss or something?!

He was playing live on the another stage.
I was confused for a sec then looked around, said, cool there he is.................lets rock.
Great party Yaki, you never lets us down.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.