• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

..::MELB::.. -=Summadayze=- NYD, REVIEWS. [Sidney Myer Music bowl]

107248.jpg

that is close to the best pic i took for the day!!! such a great view and u can even see part of the city skyline.
=D

happy new year all......i just woke up!

But yeah, after going harder than expected nye, i was about to hand my vip pass away for free, luckily i was dragged along to my first summerdayze event as it friggen rocked.

I agree wholeheartedly with marcs131, armin was mind-blowing and tore the place apart, being right up with the action within 4 rows really allowed me to absorb his sheer energy and passion, i loved every minute of it and found his track selection to be spot on.....those around me certainly agreed. I heard a lil steve strangis, who really showed his true colours to a decent crowd, listened to papa smurf and master chaos and withered the rest of the day away soaking up the vibe.

Even tubby little Course, with his very predictable and cheesy house set was exactly what i needed to finish the evening, so yeah, a big thumbs up from me, even if there were minimal phatt pants in presence.

Oh yeah, how fucking good were the boys in blue, who strolled around merrily, one could have thought they were actually enjoying themselves.

new_piller said:
that is close to the best pic i took for the day!!! such a great view and u can even see part of the city skyline.
=D

That's awesome, don't suppose there's a bigger/fullsize version of that picture around somewhere? And where did you take it from? A blimp?!!

I went, music was average. Crowd was shit. Not a chance im going next year. I can't believe i chose this over Tribadelic, never again.

hoptis said:
That's awesome, don't suppose there's a bigger/fullsize version of that picture around somewhere? And where did you take it from? A blimp?!!

Nah mate, thats the pic I took... obviously the one i took has a higher resolution (just checked, the actual pic i took has resolution of 2048x1360, is that what u meant???), but i re-sized to 640x400 or whatever...... i wish i got a bit more of the skyline than i did, however i was munted and didnt really know what i was doing at the time. 8( 8o :\

i actually took the pic from the ferris wheel. and wheen the ferris wheel stopped, i was sitting in the highest position possible. so was a good pic i reckon =D

i got a few more!!!

so ill post sum others ;)

^fuck me, I thought the crowd on the dance floor was tight for Infected Mushroom at EC in the park but that is just insane, its like a fucking moshpit! How did you guys go about dancing?