• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - SIAQUA - Upcomming Events and Info 2004-2005

Was really looking to come and supporting u guys on the weekend but i can't make it now. But i'll hunt u down at rainbow :)

Is there a way to buy the cd's and get them posted out?

I really enjoyed your EC set :)

^really enjoyed your set at earthcore.
Are u guys going to be playing at shroomz again (if its on)?

You two boys rock every time i see you, keep the killer tunes coming...........you two are so hot too:D

Ok ok i am a SIAQUA Groupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyy
=D =D =D =D 8( =D =D

Earthcore Dvd Release

COVER

BACK

Heya everyone!

So here it is, the SIAQUA DVD we have been putting together for the last 6 months! :) The crazy SIAQUA duo have put together a collection of music and videos that will entertain, excite, and remind of you of all the crazy parties you went to when you are 50, telling your kids about it.

The DVD will be released at Earthcore for $14 and will be available at the Merchandise stall. It will also be available on Psy-trax!

This one is definetly a collectors item for anyone involved in the Australian Psy-Trance scene! ;) Hehehe... Well, we could be pushing that one! :)

There are some neat easter eggs in the DVD thanks to Ronny! :)

Big thanks to everyone involved!!!!!

^ A dvd now?! Good work Pete :).

What events was it filmed at?

btw... it's Lisa [kandyraverchick], changed my user-name.

Heya! *waves*

Yeah, DVD! :) Just a little warm up before the album! :D

The main film clip was done at Earthcore last year. We used a blue screen amongst other things to get some cool stuff into it! :)

EARTHCORE UPDATE::

SIAQUA DVD, LIMITED EDITION : Earthcore Release ONLY!

There will be only 20 DVDs going for sale at Earthcore! Each will be signed and have a limited edition label.

Hope to see everyone there, Earthcore is looking crazy!! :)

FALAFEL.jpg

Have fun at Ecore, you guys will rock the Falafel Bar

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your set at EC guys. Seriously fucking rocked hardcore!! One of my highlights for sure :)

I was going to come say hello on Sunday morning when I saw you both during Juno's set, but sketchiness, sickness & shyness got the better of me :\

I've seen the DVD, And let me say peoples... GO OUT AND GET IT!!! Do it now, the Fat Man commands you... Awesome trax, great pics (except for a pic that I remember the person in ARGHHHHHHHHH hahaha)... Nice work all round... Now I just have to give that dvd back :'( hehe

FaTz

Been trying to get the discs on line from psytrax but can't get anywhere ! all e-mails come back. Are psytrax still operating?
cananybody assist or inform??

"nothing works, Touchwood"