• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] SASHA & DIGWEED @ QBH ~ Mon 6th Nov REVIEWS

Well I am coming across but I've decided to go to the Sydney Sasha and Digweed event instead of the Melbourne show so I can go to Melbourne cup too!

Sounds like I should have picked the Melbourne gig, doh :)

Duckboy said:
and it was $55 if you got your sh!t sorted early enough.

DC - prostitution is the key.

Yeah, well it's at the end of a long weekend (I have monday off). And I know i will have no money by that time, especially with the races.. :(

I'll prostitute myself anyway! =D

<does a dance>

I finish up my job on 27/10, have Cisco exam 06/11 then I'm free until 13/11 when I start new job :) Oooo yeah. S&DW here we go.

Fry-d- said:
Well I am coming across but I've decided to go to the Sydney Sasha and Digweed event instead of the Melbourne show so I can go to Melbourne cup too!

Sounds like I should have picked the Melbourne gig, doh :)

that post confused me!

^ He's flying to Sydney first (Sasha & Digweed are playing at sublime on friday 3rd), then flying to melbourne to go the the cup on tuesday.

But Fry-d- has obviously realised the error of his ways and now regrets the fact that he will not be attending the melbourne sasha and diggers show as this will be the superior event ;)

In other news, my ticket has arrived.

Booyah =D

ahh.. nuts and gum, together at last..

in other news, bring it on. its been far too long since i've been out.

You all suck massive giant balls. Big ones I tells ya

Duckboy said:
Are we there yet?

you need to start the countdown a little later duder....:(

Hey Fatz, your statement is indeed correct but does it mean you arent coming? But you MUST!!! :(:(:(:(:(

*lol* Kat this is why you are here? =D I might have to definantly be there now ;)

*starfalls69* said:
Kat this is why you are here?

Sort of... I planned to come to Melbourne to celebrate the end of uni, then this conveniently happened to be on at the same time :)

<3

Little school girl outfit complete with bright yellow plastic headband? CHECK!
Just have to shorten the pinafore a little and we're all GO GO GO! =D

Ah, this will be one to remember. :)

they are doing a lot of work to the interior of QBH this week, I'm excited to see the difference :):)

Me too! :) and already sorted, melburn rocks. Oh and so does digweed and sasha, worth the flight, lucky only takes 3 hrs from wellington nz to melburn - id still be coming down on the flight home.