• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb ~ Misstress Barbara & Kai Tracid ~ Hifi Bar ~ Jan 10th 2004

I remember her playing at one of the pleazure parties... Fuck that was mad!

Damn! damN! can't wait!

F

Happy New Year folks!

She's almost here *well, next Saturday!!*

Very very very excited!

Just got an email flyer of the party, it seems to me like there was no info on where to buy the tickets for this event? Does this mean that you can only buy tickets at the door? If so will they be limited?

Getting really pumped for this!

Yep, only available at the door for $25.

Get down there early to avoid dissappointment.

Set times coming soon!

Damn it's so soon! :O

Here's hoping my work roster is gonna allow me to attend!

First techno event in 2004...course you will! :D

Here's your times folks!

10.00pm – 11.30pm Matty Radovich vs Craig McWhinney
11.30pm – 01.00am PDT
01.00am – 02.30am Richie Rich vs Ben Cromack
02.30am – 04.30am Misstress Barbara [Canada]
04.30am – 05.30am Hellraiser
05.30am – 07.00am Robert Anthony vs Nexus

Let there be techno in 2004!

no doubt there will be techno in 2004, like never before!!!

Cant wait for this, damn this is going to be a good night.

All we need is a good system and good venue which Hi-Fi Bar always comes up with, just curious on why tickets are not being sold presale only at the door, just curious?

well 4:30 aint too late. i think i will be a little the worse for wear at work, but oh well, cant miss this one

Mr Audio: I definitely hear ya! We were going to do presales but we figured, being so close to NYE/NYD it would be too much to ask people to pre-buy their tickets *after you add the presale jargon its almost $30*, so this time round its on the door. Next event will be presale.

Pete.

Hmm, Blue Monday aye...Closer to the start i might :)

PDT...

I havent seen Hellraiser play before, but i heard from a mate that he is mainly a Trance style Dj. Will he be playin a Techno set on the night, or will he play more towards the Trance style?

il definately be there in any case, but i was just curious.

deCipal: Firstly, respect to you for asking about Hellraiser...some other people are just too quick to assume these days...:)

He will be playing techno at this event. He has been incorporating techno into all of his sets and lately has been playing solid techno sets.

Hope you enjoy it :)

*** News Flash***

Mr Kai 'trance and acid' Tracid himself will be joining us for Saturday's shenanigans with Mistress Barbara @ HiFi... Mistress Barbara AND Kai Tracid for only $25?!? Now thats a bargain!

8o