• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] - Melbourne Techno Collective - FREE TECHNO [Sat June 25 @ Deep Eleven]

MelbTechCollective said:
well heath should come and introduce himself and we may just do that.

you don't know heath myers o_O...and u run a tech night weird

crappybones said:
so that underage front thing? does stuff like that actually happen in melbourne?

No I was just being a smart arse. we used to have quite the large rave scene in Melbourne I was very lucky when I was underage that there was never any shortage of all ages gigs. but now our scene has moved into clubs and where once the idea of alchohol co existing with dance music was almost laughable it is now mandatory so unfortunately kids are not able to enjoy the quality of events they used to. It is sad I know, but thems the breaks.

shit, that suxxxxxxxx. im gettin sad now. ill try to get a fake ID before i come over on sunday then. it would go a long way. well its a real ID but im using a fake ID to get a real one? you think that would work in melbournE? sorry for being such a hassle on this topic. its just cuz i dont wanna have a boring family holiday and im hoping to meet some people while on holiday

the place i went to that makes these "legit" ID's closed down. what u used to have to do was say that u needed a student ID cuz you are an overseas student. u scan your passport change the nos. around and then bring it to them and pay them money to make one. i lost my old one. atm the situation in signapore is such that to get into an event or bar or club u just have to have your passport photocopied