• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Infected Mushroom - The Metro Sun 13 March

MasTerJ said:
Does any1 know what time it gets started its not obvious from the ticket or the EC website... or else im blind.

according to the earthcore site doors open 11pm.

is the TwoTribes after party really starting at 7am on the same morning (i.e after) as?

MAINROOM TRANCE & HARDDANCE

ED REAL (UK)
STEVE STRANGIS
AJAX
JEREMY K
MATTY B
HELLRAISER

UPSTAIRS TECHNO

DAVE PHAM
MIKE CALLENDAR
DALLAS
MATT RADOVICH

VENUE
METRO Bourke St,
City (from 7.00am)
$12.00 with Two Tribes wrist band
$15.00 General

That isn't giving it much time for the acts here to play etc? As cleaning/whatever is required for the venue?

sux to be u said:
is the TwoTribes after party really starting at 7am on the same morning (i.e after) as?

That isn't giving it much time for the acts here to play etc? As cleaning/whatever is required for the venue?

full on! good observation

^thats crazy! thinking i'm going to try and make both of these now, will make for one black monday afternoon!

dont know how u coulod handle going from an infected crowd to a two tribes after party crowd 8( %)

I've only been in the scene for 3 years, so as long as the crowds friendly and loving the music then I'm cool with that, phat pants and glowies don't bother me. Psy trance crowds rock! But what will the two tribes crowd be like? Will it be like a pharmacy crowd (don't mind em, all in all pretty cool) or a much more mainstream crowd like you'd see at summerdayz or the clubs like Prince (not the biggest fan of these guys but they wouldn't stop me going to an event)? Anyway looking forward to infected

Should we have a meetup? I don't know metro but if anyone wants to pick a time and place I'll be there :)

psy taco-

My comment wasn't about going from a psy crowd to a 'ravey' crowd...

It was about going from a psy party to an AFTER party.....

hehe i just think it'll be so damn messy.... especially after a huge event like 2 tribes where everyone hammers it pretty hard.

Peace........ and look out for me..... i'll be twirling on stage :D

Just bought my tickets! :D
Does anyone know what time the concert will finish and what time trains start running again?

I'll see you guys there!

just got my tickets too :)
i have wonderful luck this year.. of course its my bday on march 14, so that means i get to see infected play live on the morning of my 20th - gotta love it =D they've fucked ripped it up last several times i've seen them.

if anyone wants to meet up (ala faerie) i think we should exchange numbers and meet out the front cause metro is huge and its gonna be crowded (think pharmacy recently) and it wont be long till you'll want to head out the front for some fresh air - if anyone wants my number, just pm me and i'll be happy to catch up for a rock ;)

also, i'll be heading over to two tribes pretty much as soon as infected have finished for those who want to come too.

IM the Supervisor can you get me the taxi number?

Fucking stoopid uni can blow hairy donkey's orbs on monday!

heh i told my tutor this morning that i wouldnt be in class next week :D who comes to uni on public holiday anyway? screw that.

So no word on when the party finishes (because of the Two Tribes after party starting @ 7am)

Spiro does it again

`eternity-dre said:
heh i told my tutor this morning that i wouldnt be in class next week :D who comes to uni on public holiday anyway? screw that.

we're actually meant to go to uni on monday. 8o insanity. No way.

..it could be funny but.

sux to be u said:
So no word on when the party finishes (because of the Two Tribes after party starting @ 7am)

Spiro does it again

well set times say last set finishes at 6............... so i'd say around 6 ;)

they were kind enough to go until close to 6:30 even though it was a 6am finish in sydney.

They put the lights on shortly after 6. How rude! It's an international ffs!